TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

They look gorgeous. I was slightly disappointed by the lack of dimorphism, but the adult sprite makes up for it by being awesome (DAT GRADIENT). Hopefully my spare genders male, I'd like to try them out with my Graves and Arsanis...

Wow these sprites are so pretty! Glad I caught six of them. :3 I sort of wish they had dimorphism but that's okay~.

Pretty, although the wings are kinda crazy, like they meld with one another and it's hard to tell them apart...

So, Birdzgoboom. What was your intended rarity for these dragons? It's still too early to tell on our own but it would be great if you could tell us.

Edited by draganot

Whoa. I leave for a few days and come back to find a new release, and they are already all grown up! And no frozen hatchling, how unusual.

They look awesome, I shall have to attempt to snatch one.

"Nhiostrife wyverns are one of the few known breeds of wyvern with more than one set of wings."

Someone just trolled all those people expecting the breed to be a Lindwyrm.... xd.png

OMG! These dragons are flipping gorgeous! OoO!!

Oh-ho I am DEFINITELY collecting these babies. The spriter did an amazing job!

Who said they were lindwyrms? The hatchling sprites showed /legs/ not /arms/.

Meanwhile i cant even trade for things anymore [2nd gen PB coppers wont go for squat what the heck] I hate now that every single new release is like AHMAHGERSH CB METAL/BLUSANG

=__=

Who said they were lindwyrms? The hatchling sprites showed /legs/ not /arms/.

Meanwhile i cant even trade for things anymore [2nd gen PB coppers wont go for squat what the heck] I hate now that every single new release is like AHMAHGERSH CB METAL/BLUSANG

=__=

Yea, if you don't have CB metals or 2nd gen prizes, you don't h ave anything of value it seems =/ I used to put 2nd gen Trios, coppers, and 4th gen prizes up asking for a couple common CB hatchies and still can't trade them away. I've stopped breeding them unless requested lol

Anywho, very beautiful sprites! I'll have to think on what would look nice with their colors =D

Edited by Sirithiliel

Oh my! What fantastic, breathtaking sprites! They've catapulted themselves to the very top of my 'favourite sprites' list. They've just got this beautiful, dynamic flow to their pose (even in the details like their horns) and the colours are so tastefully arranged. Wow! Just wow. Absolutely stunned. I'm really glad I got more of these than I usually grab and I can't wait to see pretty lineages with them. <3

These are absolutely gorgeous! I am so going to collect them! Congrats on a wonderful first release birdzgoboom!

Oh my, the adults are so pretty! I really want to catch an egg now, didn't had any luck till now sad.gif

Ahhhhh they're so pretty! <3333

I'm glad I have 14 of them so far. Depending on their rarity, I might start a mini-hoard of them... o3o

Ahhhhh they're so pretty! <3333

I'm glad I have 14 of them so far. Depending on their rarity, I might start a mini-hoard of them... o3o

Did you catch those or trade or? Some people got 0 :I

:I

The adults are absolutely beautiful! These go on my collection list with Blusangs.

Thank you so much TJ and Birdzgoboom for this beautiful dragon~ <3

Did you catch those or trade or? Some people got 0 :I

:I

They're a heck of a lot easier to catch today than they were over the weekend. I got NONE on Saturday but four this morning.

Wow, the adults are very awesome! Though, the billowing of the wings remind me a bit of the reaper in 'The Frightners'. laugh.gif