TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

They are gorgeous! Love them and all the additional information. Thank you!

birdzgoboom, These are so beautiful!I very much look forward to your next sprite! smile.gif

Edited by merboy1001

These are absolutely gorgeous! Love, love, love them! Cannot wait for mine to grow up! Thank you for such a beautiful new baby. laugh.gif

So awesome can't wait to collect dozens of these for breeding projects, one of my new favoritestest dragons!

I am deeply in love with these dragons <3

I am hoping to get more sooner or later. Cannot not wait to start checkers with these dragons~

Edited by lollipop00

Glad I grabbed four as soon as I saw the new release - they're lovely!

How could i miss this? sad.gif first release i ever missed :/

There's still 5 min drops for now, you should be able to get some.

Edited by KuroT

There's still 5 min drops for now, you should be able to get some.

they're still dropping? thanks! smile.gif

they're still dropping? thanks! smile.gif

Yeah, each 5 mins mixed with a bunch of common, really not so common, and rare dragons, and so I shall stalk the Alpine once more.

Yeah, each 5 mins mixed with a bunch of common, really not so common, and rare dragons, and so I shall stalk the Alpine once more.

Still there but hard to get! And becoming less common with each passing hour it seems. Still no luck for me.

If, however, I wanted some tri-horn wyverns I could have seven by now. Funny when I recall how hard I worked to get my first CB of those.

Edited by OceanSecrets

I go to the hourly drops. So far I got 3 from the Alpine xd.png

Hoping for more pretty Nhiostrife babies <3

Finally starting to be able to get some in the caves. Too bad I'm locked with three royal blues on cooldown xd.png

Oh my goodness these are absolutely beautiful! Time to start a new hoarding project ;w;

Finally starting to be able to get some in the caves. Too bad I'm locked with three royal blues on cooldown xd.png

Too bad I don't have room for them *Royal Blue hoarder*

Anyway, I wasn't able to catch one in the cave, but I got one in a trade and hopefully I'll get one more to have at least a couple.

And while people were worried looking for them I managed to get a Green Opal from the forest, so I really have nothing to complain about this release =)

The adults are so beautiful, thank you artist <3

Now that I think about it, Lambie Fluff doesn't seem like a very appropriate name for one of these babies. Haha. I'll have to name one of my newer ones something with potatoes once it hatches.

Does anyone have a gendered hatchling yet? Some of mine are at 5 days and 2 hours with a ton of views, but have yet to gender.

Too bad I don't have room for them *Royal Blue hoarder*

Anyway, I wasn't able to catch one in the cave, but I got one in a trade and hopefully I'll get one more to have at least a couple.

And while people were worried looking for them I managed to get a Green Opal from the forest, so I really have nothing to complain about this release =)

The adults are so beautiful, thank you artist <3

No, my royal blues. I will gender them all male an name them Larry, Curley and Mo :3

Besides, I need them for a lineage project and just to horde :3

Wow, lucky. I've saw so far while the release has everyone hyped up. 13 cb gold Wyverns, 5 ices, 3 green opals, 5blue opals, 1 thunder, and 4 gilded bloodscales. I didn't get any of them :/ not sure how with everyone after the Flutterbutts xd.png

No, my royal blues. I will gender them all male an name them Larry, Curley and Mo :3

Besides, I need them for a lineage project and just to horde :3

Wow, lucky. I've saw so far while the release has everyone hyped up. 13 cb gold Wyverns, 5 ices, 3 green opals, 5blue opals, 1 thunder, and 4 gilded bloodscales. I didn't get any of them :/ not sure how with everyone after the Flutterbutts xd.png

I saw 2 golds, missed a silver this past hour in desert, saw a green opal, 2 ice, a bunch of gold wyverns, and I managed to catch a blue opal :-)

I just wanna say I love these adult sprites. The color combination is gorgeous, and the dragons look so lovely and graceful. Thank you, TJ and artists, for another wonderful release!

Does anyone have a gendered hatchling yet? Some of mine are at 5 days and 2 hours with a ton of views, but have yet to gender.

One so far, which is right at 5 days.

All of my hatchlings gendered earlier today. Mine have tons of views too (since I never fogged them at any point).

Didn't have too much of a problem catching these. Already have 6 influenced to be pairs :3 the adults are gorgeous

Edited by whitedragon313711