TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Haven't had much luck catching myself yet. I stayed up til 12 last night and when I saw there was nothing I figured there wouldn't be one xd.png Seems like it was a few hours delayed from the norm.

It is much easier to catch only the release egg in the first couple of hours, without getting other eggs mixed in. I am so happy I stayed up late last night.

Finally got my 7. Hnnnng. XC

I hope the sprites for these guys are epic. I am assuming they will be common after the initial rush.

I actually kind of like having some dragons that only have one sprite. They work much better in mirrored lineages.

Agree. It's nice not to have dimorphism on all of the sprites.

It's nice to have new eggs (since I have already hunted almost all common/uncommon ones, and some rare/holiday ones), but damn if I am slow with clicking, considering that I was there almost beginning and I still don't have purple november egg. Hopefully they won't be too rare, since eggs drop only in Alpine... huh.gif

Got a CB Gold Wyvern, though, and saw great deal of ice dragons.

Edited by Arachlia

Well down to four, traded two eggs for a 6th gen jewel so I'm not too unhappy about that. Managed to nab a fifth egg, so now gotta see if I can catch one more to get three breeding pairs again...not looking forward to that though

Ugh. This is the second set of eggs I've gifted away. Need to catch another so I can give one to this other person :0

*please, don't pm me asking for stuff. I have like 6 people possibly waiting for me to catch eggs.

I'm not talking about the browsers. I'm talking about maybe releasing a few more eggs instead of half a dozen, spreading them over biomes etc.

He did release hundreds of more eggs than what normally would be in a regular cave drop.. easily 300+ for the top of the hour and for the 5 minute drops there were close to 100 dropping.

The purpose of the biomes is to put dragon species into certain areas. Apparently this dragon is NOT a water dragon or a desert dragon or a forest dragon, etc. so it would not be appropriate to confuse people by dropping them in those biomes "just for the release day".

He did release hundreds of more eggs than what normally would be in a regular cave drop.. easily 300+ for the top of the hour and for the 5 minute drops there were close to 100 dropping.

...when the hell was that? o_o

Woo, got one! After that horrible lag and clicking on just about everything I saw in that last drop, I got one! Now I just need a second one...

Phew...caught two just now and I'm really happy about it...is it just me or are those harder to get than the ones before? My cave wouldn't load at all for about three minutes -.-

Hmm, I dunno, maybe like 12AM - 3AM it was pure new release, and RIGHT NOW maybe?

It looks like it only releases only like 12 eggs every time, but it's just that they're gone to fast. About 3 eggs are lost per second.

Phew...caught two just now and I'm really happy about it...is it just me or are those harder to get than the ones before? My cave wouldn't load at all for about three minutes -.-

Nope, the cave just blew up because of so many people. :3

Edited by car340

Yep... the beautiful lag of happy people after new eggs, lol, also got two just now, time to get some more!

"dogpile of catfighting" lol, I should use that. I just needed two eggs (male and female) which I and many others got at the midnight release but I think everyone would struggle if they had to get 7 rolleyes.gif I believe most people have gotten at least one egg though, at least everyone who didn't just start looking.

I was actually surprised that in about 2 hours, I got all seven eggs. I wish when I catch eggs in the other releases, it would be this easy. If they're still dropping later, I hope to catch a couple to spread the eggs around.

Finally locked!! biggrin.gif I wonder if they are like the skywings??... tongue.gif

Edited by majors

I was on right at midnight (got done hunting before 2am). With these types of release it takes I think about 4-6 hours or so before "old" breeds start filtering back in.

The top of the hour lag is killing me. I get the endlessly loading circle of doom from :00 until :02, with maybe one refresh allowed in that time. By then the drops are over, or nearly so. I have had no luck on the 5 minute drops, either, although the lag is not so much a problem then -- just the 200+ people all clicking on the same 3 eggs. Even my misclicks are coming up empty! laugh.gif

I am glad I got the ones I did last night. I may not get any more for awhile. I have a feeling these are going to be beautiful dragons and much in demand, which will make them even harder to get.

Edited by purplehaze

The top of the hour lag is killing me. I get the endlessly loading circle of doom from :00 until :02, with maybe one refresh allowed in that time. By then the drops are over, or nearly so. I have had no luck on the 5 minute drops, either, although the lag is not so much a problem then -- just the 200+ people all clicking on the same 3 eggs. Even my misclicks are coming up empty! laugh.gif

I am glad I got the ones I did last night. I may not get any more for awhile. I have a feeling these are going to be beautiful dragons and much in demand, which will make them even harder to get.

Like the Coppers?

I barely got a breeding pair of each after giving an arm and a leg for each.

Just caught my fourth one and a stray Doutone...I can't even try and Vamp it -.-''

It's the middle of the night and I got two more egg slots...sleep is overrated.

I think these look like they're going to be common...can't wait to see how the adults look :3

I think maybe it's extra laggy because all the pressure is on one biome, so instead of people trying to catch eggs and spreading out over several, EVERYONE is in alpine.

Just caught my fourth one and a stray Doutone...I can't even try and Vamp it -.-''

It's the middle of the night and I got two more egg slots...sleep is overrated.

I think these look like they're going to be common...can't wait to see how the adults look :3

I hope so. There should be more commons.