TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Not everybody has their share, some people are still struggling, but the giant dogpile of catfighting in the biome Alpine has been cut down by a third. smile.gif

"dogpile of catfighting" lol, I should use that. I just needed two eggs (male and female) which I and many others got at the midnight release but I think everyone would struggle if they had to get 7 rolleyes.gif I believe most people have gotten at least one egg though, at least everyone who didn't just start looking.

Ummm,nothing "disparaging" is going to pass these lips re"releases" on a MONTHLY basis,even if my dragons are now into the ??WAY over the mark that sane people my age & wise and sweetly helpful personality in RL *AHEM*.... dry.gif need to have in a dank cave online in my "secret" GAME that keeps me indoors WAY too much! cool.gif

STILL,although Ive been fairly quite even while my breeds of dragons get totally beyond any thing which is able to be all loved/remembered like all my draggies USED to be....

Its not the maddening catch them to forget them,its mainly...how many breeds are we expected to keep track of?(Ive been in DC since 2008!!) blink.gifohmy.gif !

Rockin' On

Few hours ago I catched one, but after that I gave up.I was thinking to I let to everyone few hours jump on each other so they can leave later, but even few hours later, there are 100 people out there o_o

I spy, with my little eyes... A Gold, Silver, two Gwlden Wyverns, and a bunch of overburden messages when clicking new release eggs in the Alpine. Pretty dang nice, I would of gotten the gold and silver if I wasn't egglocked.

Thought I'd try again, but now the page won't load correctly at all. I've now given up. This was not fun at all, and I don't care if I sound bitter.

Yay~ I caught one now I have six.

I caught 5 last night cause i knew it would be harder to catch them later. Good thing I did :3

I really do Like the Hatchies <3~

Nothing for me yet. Bummer. Hopefully I can get at least 2. I know I'll need to help my Daughter catch hers, she's just not fast enough.

Thanks, awesome new release !! Still have to catch them hope it's not to hard to catch.

I spy, with my little eyes... A Gold, Silver, two Gwlden Wyverns, and a bunch of overburden messages when clicking new release eggs in the Alpine. Pretty dang nice, I would of gotten the gold and silver if I wasn't egglocked.

Hmm, I do recall seeing those two Gold Wyverns (I even saw a gold in the AP!)... >w>; But I missed 'em both (including the gold... ._.''!||). I also saw 1 or 2 Ices =3

(edit:stupidemoteformedoutofaparenthasesmessageerm)

Edited by Kira-san

Welp, thanks to some very generous people we now have some of the new release. wub.gif

Thanks again, you know who you are. smile.gif

Managed to abandon 4 of the 5 misclicks so I can go hunting again!

...stuck with the pillow egg for 3 more hours though. ¬¬

Just finished catching my two. Hopefully they'll cooperate and be a nice breeding pair when they grow up. happy.gif

Thanks TJ and spriters! Good luck to those still hunting!

I got my 2 Eggs and influenced them hours ago. Interesting that there is only one sprite for both adults, but I think we have been getting spoiled lately with getting 2 sprites for each Recent new Adult Dragon.

I got my 2 Eggs and influenced them hours ago. Interesting that there is only one sprite for both adults, but I think we have been getting spoiled lately with getting 2 sprites for each Recent new Adult Dragon.

I actually kind of like having some dragons that only have one sprite. They work much better in mirrored lineages.

TJs are only S2 hatchlings

TJs are only S2 hatchlings

TJ always has a frozen hatchling and an adult of each sprite (sometimes he's late in freezing, though). So since he only has two hatchlings, that means that one will be frozen and there will be no dimorphism. So that's how we can tell from the number of hatchlings. :3

It's always safest to fog Cave eggs for the first 12 hours, when they are most susceptible to sickness. Good luck with your babies, I hope they recover easily. <3

Thanks, that's exactly what I did <3

I remember the good ol' days where we only had one sprite for every adult.

Well, dang... I've been preparing for this and I checked the forums every day... guess what I forgot to do last night and all day today?

/sighs. Ah well, hopefully I'll be able to grab at least one of them in the next hour drop.

I got two of mine and influenced them. smile.gif My friend and sister got some too, but they will trade them for sprites we've been struggling to get for a while. sad.gif If one of us has at least one dragon of the type, we'll all have them eventually. The lineage doesn't matter that much anyway. smile.gif

I've been so busy today and I'm at my grandparents' and they have slow wifi. Hopefully I can get more than the one I just caught.

Believe or not there are far more people online right now...

Yeah.... that's what I meant. I got them at 2am so it was easier..... huh.gif