PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone of you have use for this egg? It's a 4th gen Gold Tinsel from AGYI, unfortunately an arrow lineage, as my only CB male Shadow Walker refused the Tinsel lady.

I'm also joining the Alt hatching with a PB Black and Vine egg. :3

Edited by The_Imago

Thank you! Anyone know when mandrakekeeper usually comes online? I've got 3 hatchlings and 3 eggs waiting. :/

I think mandrakekeeper is on East Coast Time. Not positive and I think she gets up early.

Thank you! Anyone know when mandrakekeeper usually comes online? I've got 3 hatchlings and 3 eggs waiting. :/

Sorry you had to wait. I'm central time but usually have to wait until evening before I can get online to play. the weekends can be almost any time of the day or night just depending on when i decide to sleep. tongue.gif

with that said:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! for all the pressies. I adore them all! xd.png

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I haven't heard from my secret santa yet but i would like to give a special thanks to mandrakekeeper for sending over a special gift for me about a week or so ago! I really loved the linage <3 Like I told mandrakekeeper I'm really satisfied with just that gift smile.gif I can't wait for the next round of secret santa! I really enjoyed gifting xd.png

Sorry you had to wait. I'm central time but usually have to wait until evening before I can get online to play. the weekends can be almost any time of the day or night just depending on when i decide to sleep. tongue.gif

with that said:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! for all the pressies. I adore them all! xd.png

You're welcome tongue.gif Btw which cb metal do you prefer? Like your top choice and are there any preferences for the hybrids?

You're welcome  tongue.gif Btw which cb metal do you prefer? Like your top choice and are there any preferences for the hybrids?

welllllll, I prefer gold with the red or green copper as the next in line, however, that line was a "boy would it be TOTALLY AWESOME" if that would happen but not really expected. xd.png

I'm completely continent with what you've already given me. I wasn't expecting that much as it is. smile.gif

i forgot who (possibly Evolette) was looking for it but my silver X ice didn't give me an egg this time. sad.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

So it seems that Princess_Pinkie doesn't need a shimmer from (Jewel) anymore. Anyone else? It's a 7th gen perfect stair with Moonstones, just PM me.

(I don't care if you want it for a giftee or for yourself, just be a lister here.) Claimed smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

i forgot who (possibly Evolette) was looking for it but my silver X ice didn't give me an egg this time.  sad.gif

Aw, thanks for trying anyway. biggrin.gif My pair will be off cooldown in a few days so I'll just cross my fingers and hope for better luck.

Also, if anyone needs a CB Tan Ridgewing for their giftee, shoot me a PM. smile.gif

*cuddles her pretty* Thanks to my wonderfull Santa I think that all of mine Valentines have mates now biggrin.gif

I see-I have to collect these as well...ATM I'm in PB blacks from alt sweetling base, but that's just too pretty not to want.

Aw, thanks for trying anyway. biggrin.gif My pair will be off cooldown in a few days so I'll just cross my fingers and hope for better luck.

Also, if anyone needs a CB Tan Ridgewing for their giftee, shoot me a PM. smile.gif

Tried my pair too, but got nothing.

Sirikith: Hey, I can always breed you 3rd gens - just PM me biggrin.gif

A little elf tip toed to Amaterasu-sama's cave door and placed 2 hatchlings and a pretty little bronze egg next to it. She knocked on the door and sprinted away to gather more eggs. tongue.gif

also, I was able to provide a 2nd gen silver from a yulebuck to OrcaFreak for her giftee.

lookie what I got from my secret santa!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ktNz3

the lineage is so pretty i'm almost tempted not freeze it but i haven't seen or been able to breed a curled alt in forever! decisions, decisions, decisions....

Thank you Sarah864 it is awesome! xd.png

I've got a cb green copper on the way (on cooldown for 10 more minutes) and if you want to keep it I can get you another one for freezing that's messy. Still working on the cb gold, it would be easier if I had more eggslots dry.gif

Edit: Btw you can also thank Sirikith for the alt. She bred it and was willing to accept an IOU.

Edited by Sarah864

I have a CB red Copper hatchling if anyone needs it for gifting. I'd been hoping to get a cb Gold for it (for my giftee) but that was a pipe dream. tongue.gif So hopefully someone else can benefit from it.

I have a CB red Copper hatchling if anyone needs it for gifting. I'd been hoping to get a cb Gold for it (for my giftee) but that was a pipe dream.  tongue.gif  So hopefully someone else can benefit from it.

If no one takes it send it to mandrakekeeper. I could catch one myself though so if someone else's giftee had a red copper on their list give it to them. Thanks smile.gif

Edit: Got 4 even gen shimmers from my awesome Secret Santa. I'll be able to take them tonight, maybe earlier depending on my transfers.

Edited by Sarah864

i went ahead and froze my pretty little alt. they are just too cute and lookie what else she gave me:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cUjgf

thank goodness i was home alone tonight but i'm sure i looked like a complete fool as a snoopy danced around the place.

Thanks again Sarah864 - the bestest secret santa ever! xd.png

I also meant to say thanks to Sirikith for assisting my Secret Santa with the pretty little alt baby. so, Thank you!!! biggrin.gif ]

and....

a little elf went by snow125 place and placed a basket full of eggies by her door. she knocked on the door and sprinted away to Teresadurfin's door to place a beautiful little egg on her door step after which she again sprints away sure she can find more eggs [when she gets more room on her scroll tongue.gif ]

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I have a CB red Copper hatchling if anyone needs it for gifting. I'd been hoping to get a cb Gold for it (for my giftee) but that was a pipe dream.  tongue.gif  So hopefully someone else can benefit from it.

Ooh. *grabby hands* xd.png

If anyone still needs a CB Tan Ridgewing, my sister's holding it for me at the moment. biggrin.gif Just PM me. I'll go check if anyone has it on their wishlists.

I'm hoping my Purple Nebula x Guardian colors right, now. I've had two fails. *crosses fingers*

EDIT:

@mandrakekeeper Oh, purrty Copper. :3

@PointOfOrigin Thank you so much for trying! biggrin.gif

Edited by Evolette

lookie what I got from my secret santa!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ktNz3

the lineage is so pretty i'm almost tempted not freeze it but i haven't seen or been able to breed a curled alt in forever! decisions, decisions, decisions....

Thank you Sarah864 it is awesome! xd.png

I can understand your indiciveness...I got him via take an egg, leave an egg, and after picking up 2 black eggs from AP (both 3rd even gen, both from double alts with blacks framing commons, both from melosk)I wrote her a very enthusiastic thank you pn for breeding such pretties for other people to find-and got that one from her as mate for the above mentioned-But I needed a regular...(melosk seems to have good alt vibes-one of the AP finds altet too, but sitting). I'm still trying to get alts out of my blacks and graves, so I can breed him a white helloween framed mate....so-if you did not freeze it, I'll gladly try get you a mate wink.gif

My giftee has been inactive for almost a week now. Think I'll cancel the teleport link for his last two presents and fog at least the shimmer egg (which was his most wanted), and send the CB Thunder (gendered hatchling now ) in a solo link, hoping he comes online before it grows up.

I've been donated a beautiful egg, the last item on my giftee's list.

It's been placed on her doorstep now.

This means you can take me of the 'I need help list'.

Thanks a lot Mandrakekeeper, for helping me out with this one.

Edited by OrcaFreak

So far, I've hatched 19 eggs from CB Black parents. Alts? 0 All normal. dry.gif The 12 pairs of CBs come off cooldown again in 3 to 5 days, so I'll start again then if there are still any Santas who need them for giftees. smile.gif

Anyone need offsprings from bright pinks, frills, or some cb holidays for their giftee?

@dragongrrl if you have extra cb black hatchlings send them my way. Not for the secret santa of anything, I just realized I don't have that many cb blacks.

Edited by Sarah864