PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anyone need offsprings from bright pinks, frills, or some cb holidays for their giftee?

@dragongrrl if you have extra cb black hatchlings send them my way. Not for the secret santa of anything, I just realized I don't have that many cb blacks.

@Sarah864 - The eggs I've been hatching are all 2nd gens. Their adult parents are the CBs. If I pick up any more CBs, I'll keep you in mind. smile.gif

Now, if anyone needs a 2nd gen normal hatchlings, I currently have 9 available! xd.png

i forgot who (possibly Evolette) was looking for it but my silver X ice didn't give me an egg this time. sad.gif

mine didn't either (sorry Evolette)

I also tried my Silver x Ice pair Evolette, but apparently the silvers and ice dragons are in collusion to prevent this pairing from happening because I didn't get an egg from mine either. sad.gif

I can understand your indiciveness...I got him via take an egg, leave an egg, and after picking up 2 black eggs from AP (both 3rd even gen, both from double alts with blacks framing commons, both from melosk)I wrote her a very enthusiastic thank you pn for breeding such pretties for other people to find-and got that one from her as mate for the above mentioned-But I needed a regular...(melosk seems to have good alt vibes-one of the AP finds altet too, but sitting). I'm still trying to get alts out of my blacks and graves, so I can breed him a white helloween framed mate....so-if you did not freeze it, I'll gladly try get you a mate wink.gif

My giftee has been inactive for almost a week now. Think I'll cancel the teleport link for his last two presents and fog at least the shimmer egg (which was his most wanted), and send the CB Thunder (gendered hatchling now ) in a solo link, hoping he comes online before it grows up.

I went ahead and froze her and, by the way, thank you for working with my secret santa for her. I appreciate the offer of making a mate for it though. tongue.gif

If you breed a sibling in the future (it doesn't have to be an alt) I wouldn't mind trading for it because it really is a pretty lineage. smile.gif

OrcaFreak: You're welcome. glad to help.

Tempted to stalk my secret santa's scroll to figure out what my surprise is going to be (psyrae if you want to know what yours is just look on your wishlist or back on this thread tongue.gif ) but I know I shouldnt do that, and Im going to be busy with SATs. Sirikith, my blusang x gold checker didnt produce an egg and never have, thats why their coupke nicknane is "major pain", so I'll probably just send you grave x black offsprings until one of them alts, or whatever the 3rd option was :s *crossing fingers for no new release* *crossing fingers for a high SAT score* *crossing fingers for this stupid cold/flu to finally disappear*

I want to participate!

Forum name: Firedda

Scroll name: Firedda

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Silver

2. CB Thunder or Magma

3. CB Seasonal or Black

4. Anything with a stair-step lineage that would be easy(er) to continue.

5. CB Red Dorsal or CB Sunsong hatchie

6. Cheese, Chicken, or Paper (or surprise me!!)

Tempted to stalk my secret santa's scroll to figure out what my surprise is going to be (psyrae if you want to know what yours is just look on your wishlist or back on this thread tongue.gif ) but I know I shouldnt do that, and Im going to be busy with SATs. Sirikith, my blusang x gold checker didnt produce an egg and never have, thats why their coupke nicknane is "major pain", so I'll probably just send you grave x black offsprings until one of them alts, or whatever the 3rd option was :s *crossing fingers for no new release* *crossing fingers for a high SAT score* *crossing fingers for this stupid cold/flu to finally disappear*

You are welcome to try tongue.gif, but since a friend is breeding it for me I won't have it until they produce and I can send it to you. *crosses fingers for a breed on the 2nd try since they didn't want to produce on the first one*

Thanks to my Secret Santa, I'm going to have a major army of reds! (4 more hatchlings today) xd.png

Thank you! Good luck with the SATs and I hope you get over your cold quickly. All I can suggest is get a lot of vitamin C into your system.

Now, if anyone needs a 2nd gen normal hatchlings, I currently have 9 available! xd.png

I'd love some biggrin.gif For myself, if that's okay? They're not on my giftee's wishlist.

I want to participate!

Forum name: Firedda

Scroll name: Firedda

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Silver

2. CB Thunder or Magma

3. CB Seasonal or Black

4. Anything with a stair-step lineage that would be easy(er) to continue.

5. CB Red Dorsal or CB Sunsong hatchie

6. Cheese, Chicken, or Paper (or surprise me!!)

Lists are currently closed and I don't think that they'll open again. If I find a spot for you I'll PM you.

I'd love some biggrin.gif For myself, if that's okay? They're not on my giftee's wishlist.

I'm down to 1 female and 5 that have not gendered yet. If you need a male, the 5 should gender in the next few hours. I'll be checking here throughout the day. Just post what you want and I'll send a pm.

I'll be breeding again for the Alts on Sunday.

I'm down to 1 female and 5 that have not gendered yet. If you need a male, the 5 should gender in the next few hours. I'll be checking here throughout the day. Just post what you want and I'll send a pm.

I'll be breeding again for the Alts on Sunday.

My last two alt attempts (failed) were influenced female, so a male would probably be a good one as a partner - for a 3g attempt. smile.gif One of my regulars has 3 regular siblings already xd.png Her parents will be ready again next week.

Tried my silver and ice too, they didn't even bother to go me an egg sad.gif

Is there anymore 2nd gen metals/metal-fails in need? I still have a few of my CBs available for breeding.

My last two alt attempts (failed) were influenced female, so a male would probably be a good one as a partner - for a 3g attempt. smile.gif One of my regulars has 3 regular siblings already xd.png Her parents will be ready again next week.

As soon as this group genders, I'll send a couple of males, just so you have a backup in case of refusal. wink.gif

PointOfOrigin, if you see this, I PMed you.

Also, does anyone have any 2nd gen hybrid hatchies that they could spare? Both my new giftee and I are low on space.

A little elf visited sugerbeets cave and left a basket of presents for her. biggrin.gif

Anyone still waiting for their Secret Santa to show up?

Also, does anyone have any 2nd gen hybrid hatchies that they could spare? Both my new giftee and I are low on space.

I have an ultraviolet egg that was for Take an Egg, Leave an Egg but no one's taken it so I'll leave something else there - it's due to hatch in 20 hours. I can hatch it and send it to you tomorrow if you want?

If you want it, do want it influenced at all?

Is there anyone in need of a 2nd gen Gold egg (Gold x Lurker)? PM me.

I hope your giftee enjoys it.

Edited by Darklight

I need help

Forum name: CapriciousT

Dragons Needed: 2nd gen gold from a Rosebud

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes

I have tried breeding my Rosebud this whole month and have had no luck. This is the last request on my Secret Santa's gift list and I really want to complete her list. So if anyone can help me it would really be appreciated. I am willing to breed anything on my scroll except for a couple of my Shimmers because the next egg or 2 are IOUs from trades. I am happy to work out a trade in your favor.

Thanks,

CapriciousT

I need help

I have tried breeding my Rosebud this whole month and have had no luck. This is the last request on my Secret Santa's gift list and I really want to complete her list. So if anyone can help me it would really be appreciated. I am willing to breed anything on my scroll except for a couple of my Shimmers because the next egg or 2 are IOUs from trades. I am happy to work out a trade in your favor.

Thanks,

CapriciousT

I have 2 pairs I can try in 6 days, (on cooldown) if you don't find one sooner.

I need help

I have tried breeding my Rosebud this whole month and have had no luck.  This is the last request on my Secret Santa's gift list and I really want to complete her list.  So if anyone can help me it would really be appreciated.  I am willing to breed anything on my scroll except for a couple of my Shimmers because the next egg or 2 are IOUs from trades.  I am happy to work out a trade in your favor.

Thanks,

CapriciousT

I didn't get an egg. sad.gif i can try again later if needed.

and....

Santa sneaks through the woods until he comes to a special cave door. At this door he places a big basket covered with a warm blanket to keep the contents warm and snugglely. He places a big red bow on top with a smile and knocks on the door. He turns away with a jolly HO HO HO! and disappears into the night only to reappear at a familiar door. Here he places a cute little winter hatchling, with a red bow around it's neck, wrapped up in a warm blanket on the doorstep and knocks on this door too. Disappearing into the night again... smiling to himself knowing he will be back around soon.

and...

Lookey what my Secret Santa gave me tonight...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QScsQ

so pretty and, if they like each other, a perfect mate for the one that she gave me earlier.

Thank you so much Sarah864!!!!

Edited by mandrakekeeper

A little elf visited sugerbeets cave and left a basket of presents for her. biggrin.gif

Anyone still waiting for their Secret Santa to show up?

Yes xd.png I honestly don't mind if I don't get anything at all though - I'm having a great time spoiling my giftee biggrin.gif

thx mandrakekeeper for the wonderful gift. it is more than I expected when I wish for 'any pretty lineage (something related to x'mas)'. many many many thx again -teresa