PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gifting a bundle of even gen shinies, a 5th gen Gold, mainly from shadow walker checker, with a little Copper, one tsunami and an alt, and a clean even gen Tinsel:

Two way to see where they go

Just offer a messy ap egg on them

ah, same Iidea-I haven't foud jons list on first page either to look if I can help out. DID'nt find it by "all posts by this member" either.

Jon, wanna repost?

Here's mine:

I want to participate!

Sirikith:

Sirikith:

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Gold from Gold winged Snow angel unrelated to: her and her

2. 3rd gen PB with spriters alt or shimmers in base as mate for white from rosebuds Moonstone or royal blue would be great

3. CB Red nebula

4.3rd gen black from alts, with SW or grave in base as his mate

5. CB red or pink hatchling

6. 2nd gen black from alt sweetling, not: Heartseaze, C Valentine La Valentino, Celestial Valentine Day Massacre, (6jOf), SAD Cuppycake

Got the nebula and pink, and something from my general wishlist (from Shroomlet, thank you very much, that even gen Shimmerkin is awesome!)

Anyone else still with unfulfilled rarer wishes?

Edited by Sirikith

Haven't added those of you who signed up later in the first post, and you can't find Jon's wishlist since they sent me a PM tongue.gif

I want to participate!

Forum name:jon_

Scroll name:jon_

Wishlist:

1.3G Stair Shimmer with non-holiday

2.CB Blusang

3.CB Nubela

4.Gold of any lineage

5.2G Ultraviolet hatchie

6.CB Gold

Here it is for anyone that wants to help.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

It feels slightly awkward to have my wishlist posted publicly xd.png I know I'm asking for unrealistic stuff, but well, it's just wishes after all. I got a Nubella hatchie and an UV egg from my Secret Santa -- or rather, both from Simkim biggrin.gif And Mandrakekeeper have sent me a Gold and a Black. HUGE Thank you to both of you! wub.gif

And of course, since I still haven't got any luck so far with CB Gold...

I need help

Forum name: Jon_

Dragons Needed: CB Gold

Are you Willing to trade for it? Definitely. I can breed any dragons on my scroll but two (On IOU, still haven't managed to produce the correct offspring) and I'm a decent CB catcher.

Always a pleasure to gift. biggrin.gif

*slips two more eggs onto Wahya's lair porch*

Edited by simkim

*sneaks two tsumani babes onto Wahya's lair porch*

*runs away and hides*

Thank you so much biggrin.gif

I ADORE your gifts <3

And I'd like to give a big thanks to Jazeki for the beautiful gift as well happy.gif

Thank you so much biggrin.gif

I ADORE your gifts <3

And I'd like to give a big thanks to Jazeki for the beautiful gift as well happy.gif

You're welcome! If you ever need more tsunami babies, just ask! smile.gif

One of the blacks I had alted, and I sent it.. The wee one ended up growing up with me. *sigh* You can take me off for needing help.

Alright, we've got a Neglected for one of you guys. A gifter made one and they have one condition: it has to go to someone without a Neglected.

So, those of you whose gifties asked for them and who still don't have one PM me. First to PM with the name of their giftee gets it.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Santa sent out a couple of elves to visit Wahya and Sirikith while he went to visit becondethuong1307 with several baskets. With the last basket, Santa was able to complete becondethuong1307's list. *wipes the sweat off his brow*

Thanks tjsweepers for the assist!!!!!

I'm also going to owe my mom big time for all the help she has given me. xd.png

Now, if only I can catch a cb gold, i'll have 2 for 2 on completed lists. tongue.gif

mandrake, you're just plain awesome! and give my best regards to your mom-she seems to be a fine person as well (and apparently did a very good job at parenting wink.gif )

*blushes* Thanks Sirikith and I'll pass on the message to my mom. xd.png

Santa carried a basket with a beautiful shiny ribbon wrapped around it and a big bow on top. inside was a shiny little egg tucked under a warm blanket. He finally stopped at Saltpath's cave and placed it next to her door. He knocked and turned away with a most satisfied smile on his face before disappearing into night.

with that basket, Saltpath's list is now complete. woohoo! I want to thank everyone that helped me provide the little babies to my giftees. This thread is full of wonderful people that make playing this game so fun.

(after, I can't remember how long it has been since I've seen one in the cave and way longer than that since I actually caught one... I caught a cb silver egg and was able to trade it for this last present. I really didn't expect anyone to trade for it but mpolo did for which i'm grateful.)

Alright, we got enough applications for the neglected. Please don't PM me about it anymore smile.gif

Thank you Sirikith for the wonderful gifts! biggrin.gif

also Thank You Soooooooooooooooooooo Much to my Bestest in the Whole World Secret Santa Sarah864 for all my gifts. I love them! wub.gif

I need help

Forum name: CapriciousT

Dragons Needed: 2nd gen gold from a Rosebud

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes

I have tried breeding my Rosebud this whole month and have had no luck. This is the last request on my Secret Santa's gift list and I really want to complete her list. So if anyone can help me it would really be appreciated. I am willing to breed anything on my scroll except for a couple of my Shimmers because the next egg or 2 are IOUs from trades. I am happy to work out a trade in your favor.

Thanks,

CapriciousT

I bred my Rosebud again... and sadly she did not give me an egg sad.gif So I am reposting this in hopes that someone might try again for 2nd gold for me.

Thanks to anyone who tries to get this egg for me I really appreciate any help with this.

CapriciousT

Still trying to find a 4G Stairstep Shimmer for my giftee or a 3G that I can raise and breed a 4G eggie from....  My only 3G is an Even Gen and I even broke down and tried her and got "no egg"  sad.gif  Most of my Shimmers are 6G and longer...  I asked for a 3 or 4G Shimmer, but my sweet gifter is a newer member and was unable to get a lower one so I told her that was fine... she was able to breed me a cute little 8G Gold Shimmer smile.gif  So still no capability of breeding my giftee a 3 or 4G Shimmer sad.gif  "a hunting I will gooooooo"  smile.gif

Check your PM.

Thank you VulcanusTrade, for the continuing shower of CB Hatchies!! You've probably single-handedly taken out half my scroll goal list!

CapriciousT, I tried to breed a gold for you, but they did not cooperate. sad.gif I hope you manage to get one!

Thank you VulcanusTrade, for the continuing shower of CB Hatchies!! You've probably single-handedly taken out half my scroll goal list!

CapriciousT, I tried to breed a gold for you, but they did not cooperate. sad.gif I hope you manage to get one!

thanks for trying smile.gif

Now that the gifting period is slowly coming to an end, I would like to thank my gifters one more time. I was definitely getting spoiled by no less than 4 people!

Thank you all so much for all those lovely gifts! *cuddles all the dragons I got from my Secret Santa and the other 3 generous gifters* I hope you got some great gifts, too!

*sneaks a basket with a copperish shine peeking out of the warm blanket onto the lair porch of Wahya...

*tiptoes away, feeling pleased and happy that some Elves helped her with this one*

does anyone need a CB blue opal?

if you need it influenced its incuhatchable now (nearly)

edit; Ponystar from the first page of the thread -Pmed

Edited by velvet_paw

i'm waiting for the last two gifts to hatch for my giftee to end this years Secret Santa.

happy.gif i've thoroughly enjoyed spoiling my giftee this year happy.gif

Alright, since we are nearing the end of this thread I've got a question fot you guys -especially for those of you who've participated last year too. Which system did you prefer this year's or the one from last year? Please disregard our faults as organizers; that lies completely on us and hopefully by the next event we'll be much better at it. What we need right now are just faults in the system. If you liked some parts but disliked the others, please tell us. We really need information in order to make fuure events even more fun smile.gif

i have a bad memory so it didn't really seem all that different from last year unsure.gif