PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have an ultraviolet egg that was for Take an Egg, Leave an Egg but no one's taken it so I'll leave something else there - it's due to hatch in 20 hours. I can hatch it and send it to you tomorrow if you want?

If you want it, do want it influenced at all?

Ah, I am seeing this super late, but if you still have it, there was no need to influence either way.

=o Santa contacted me today and oh my gosh are they sweet. wub.gif Thank you Santa for all the hard work you put in for me! May DC rain goodness upon you all year. <3

My Silver and Ice gave me an egg... except it was an Ice. dry.gif

On the other hand, one of the PB Blacks I sent EscapistLore alted, so congrats on winning the lottery!

Ah, I am seeing this super late, but if you still have it, there was no need to influence either way.

No worries! Sent you a pm, enjoy. smile.gif

So, if I'm getting it right, Wahya is the only one that needs a replacement Santa?

Brw, I've got a CB Blusang up fpr grabs.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I don't think I ever heard from my Santa. But thanks to the generosity of some of this year's participants (thankies muchly Nooein and mandrakekeeper! biggrin.gif) I got some of the things on my wishlist anyway, so it is all good. smile.gif

Lookey what my Secret Santa gave me tonight...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QScsQ

so pretty and, if they like each other, a perfect mate for the one that she gave me earlier.

Thank you so much Sarah864!!!!

You're welcome! smile.gif I have a cb red copper egg for you too but I'm out of magis. I should've put magi hatchlings on my wishlist... dry.gif

Edited by Sarah864

Thanks to the bestest Secret Santa around! I love all my gifts! xd.png

You are welcome guys. I'm glad you like the presents Santa and/or his elves left for you. tongue.gif

I have 2 shimmer kins if anyone needs them http://dragcave.net/lineage/khYD3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/1B7Wk

Let me know and I can transfer them to you,

CapriciousT

and still looking for a 2nd gen gold from a Rosebud mate for my secret santa ( my dragons won't cooperate with a gold egg or any egg at all). If I can get it I will have completed her list and I want to be a completest (snicker)

Edited by CapriciousT

and still looking for a 2nd gen gold from a Rosebud mate for my secret santa ( my dragons won't cooperate with a gold egg or any egg at all). If I can get it I will have completed her list and I want to be a completest (snicker)

I only have one CB male gold and he didn't want to make a nice gold baby... pooh, even after I told him it was for a secret santa gift!

Baaaaaaad boy! tongue.gif

Santa placed another basket of goodies on becondethuong1307's doorstep. He gave a quick little knock and disappears with a smile on his face. biggrin.gif

I kept a 2nd gen PB black caught off the AP-and it alted (sitting)

so, if there's still need for one of those?

Dunno if my gifter is still around, I received the easier stuff (pink hatchling and red nebula), so, no rare wishes fulfilled (and no luck trading)

so: I'd love to swap the alt for a 2nd gen Silver from female Blusang or green copper

2nd gen Magma from male hellfire, or red nebula, or maybe an even gen pb from shimmer/Tinselfails, or a pb white from snow angels (2-4, if 4, then including the alt-I've got a 4rth gen from all sweetlings and want a mate with all angels for that one) if possible...

"nd geb PB alt black treade

I kept a 2nd gen PB black caught off the AP-and it alted (sitting)

so, if there's still need for one of those?

Dunno if my gifter is still around, I received the easier stuff (pink hatchling and red nebula), so, no rare wishes fulfilled (and no luck trading)

so: I'd love to swap the alt for a 2nd gen Silver from female Blusang or green copper

2nd gen Magma from male hellfire, or red nebula, or maybe an even gen pb from shimmer/Tinselfails, or a pb white from snow angels (2-4, if 4, then including the alt-I've got a 4rth gen from all sweetlings and want a mate with all angels for that one) if possible...

"nd geb PB alt black treade

Offered you a 2nd gen silver from green copper. Managed to breed it on the 2nd try biggrin.gif

Same here, I don't know my gifter is still around, I received two of the easier stuff that were donated by the very generous people on this thread, but otherwise I haven't heard anything.

Edited by Jon_

Thank you- now I have 2 2nd gen pairs, and a 3rd gen. And some nice person sent me purples (as offer on my spriter's alt/old pink pink, so I have more fertilizers for tricky-to-breed metals)

my bestest secret santa gave me another curled alt, this one was a stage1 which is awesome!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also want to thank djengis for the lovely gift of a cb copper. That was so sweet!

*snoopy dancing around the house* Ya'll made my day!! xd.png

Thanks PointofOrigin for the assist with a secret santa gift. smile.gif

Sirikith and Jon, ya'lls lists are not on the first page so Santa's elves have no idea what you requested. tongue.gif

I've put out requests in a number of threads but haven't heard from anyone yet so I'm going to see if anyone here can help.

for my newest giftee

I need help

Forum name: mandrakekeeper

Dragons Needed: a CB gold (i know almost impossible but worth putting the word out)

Are you Willing to trade for it? of course! smile.gif

no longer needing help with the white egg. tongue.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

*sneaks two tsumani babes onto Wahya's lair porch*

*runs away and hides*

Mandrakekeeper showers me with more wonderful gifts <3 Best Santa ever! Thank you very much for your generosity and thanks to everyone on the thread too <3

May I ask to remove the #4 item from my list (3rd gen white from Holly checker) please? I have just managed to get it on my own smile.gif Thank you!

Just a question: If the poll stays at twice a year gifting by the time the thread is supposed to close, does that mean that the second gifting event will happen this year? Or next year?

Mandrakekeeper showers me with more wonderful gifts <3 Best Santa ever! Thank you very much for your generosity and thanks to everyone on the thread too <3

ahhh, you are very welcome. biggrin.gif