PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just to make one thing clear. Do we have to fulfill all wishes or just what we are able to?

I ask this because the wishlist I got, has some things on it I won't be able to get, I think. I'll do my best, don't worry about that. I just don't want to disappoint someone waiting for my gifts.

One gift is enough. Gifting more is just a nice thing to do biggrin.gif And hey, there's time and you can always post for help here; who knows maybe somebody would be able to help you - I just checked and I'd be able to breed for you two things from the 4th spot for your giftee - you just need to ask wink.gif

You are in Oasis's half. And yes, I did warn her, and she'll make both your giftee and gifter aware of it biggrin.gif And jay, can't wait until that little guys joins us out here xd.png She should send all of them by the end of the day. I'd send them myself (I know that you guys want them as soon as you can get them), but I'm not allowed to know the names of my gifter and giftee.

Sugarbeets and Sarah are also in that half (actually, I think that Sugar is second to last xd.png... And Evollete is last.)

DX second to the last and here i am so anxious lol! I have been stock piling gifts in hope it will match up to the wish list or stuff I can trade for but I'm keeping them all fogged so it will be a surprise! lol

Can i give more than 1 of one wish? Or can i only give one per wish?

I saw a giftee wish on cave but missed it. My bad luck.

Can i give more than 1 of one wish? Or can i only give one per wish?

I saw a giftee wish on cave but missed it. My bad luck.

You can give as much as you want and can biggrin.gif

Sugarbeets: Yep. Originally, you were in my half, but then I moved you down since you worked better there (at least for me).

Go stalk the AP? If you catch it there, you get a bonus of gifting them a hatchling.

Yeah, after I made that post I found what I was looking for in the AP (I actually was stalking there a bit, but after several refreshes it was still a wall of Things I Don't Need so I stopped). Clearly complaining was what caused the egg to appear! now to play the waiting game with my coppers

Of course I completely forgot the wishlists were being sent out today so naturally I bred a bunch of eggs for my various breeding projects last night. rolleyes.gif

Yeah, after I made that post I found what I was looking for in the AP (I actually was stalking there a bit, but after several refreshes it was still a wall of Things I Don't Need so I stopped). Clearly complaining was what caused the egg to appear! now to play the waiting game with my coppers

It happens tongue.gif

Of course I completely forgot the wishlists were being sent out today so naturally I bred a bunch of eggs for my various breeding projects last night.  rolleyes.gif

Hey, there's a whole month for gifting, three days more or less isn't that big of a wait xd.png

You can give as much as you want and can biggrin.gif

Sugarbeets: Yep. Originally, you were in my half, but then I moved you down since you worked better there (at least for me).

I go where i'm needed cool.gif

Question: When you say certain people are in a group, are all gifters in the same groups as their giftees? if the giftee and gifter are in different groups are the gifters pm'd according to their giftees group or the gifter's group?

All people are in a same group. When we were pairing people up we were looking through their scrolls. Each wishlist was assigned a group according to how hard it's to fulfill - easy, medium or hard. And then we looked through people's scrolls, evaluated what they are able to get - if they are capable of fulfilling easy, medium or hard list and if they are catchers, lineage breeders, or something else. So, taking all of that into mind, we combined all of the wishlists in one giant group.

Guess I wasn't clear sorry about that.

You mentioned that you and another mod had split the pm group in half, I was honestly wondering how you decided who would pm who and how you figured that out.

Oh that. We just decided that I'll PM first half of the list and that Oasis would PM the other half. Once we did that, I added Oasis somewhere in the first half, and she'll add me somewhere in the second half. We did that to make sure that neither one of us knows who's their gifter and also to make sure that we can't choose who we want as our gifter.

I am really really hoping I can fulfull most, if not all, of my giftees wishes. I can't catch rares, so I'm hoping... smile.gif

I'd recomend small batches if not sending hatchlings though as people have to juggle egg slots.

I'm quoting this because it is very good advice - and I should have followed it xd.png

I just gathered everything (almost, one egg missing) from my giftees wishlist and now I'm trying to figure out how to stagger them! I started with an egg and a hatchling for today.

And can I just say, this is a lot of fun!

Although I'll have to trade for some things on my giftee's wishlist, I think I won't have to much problems to get those things. Or I hope so.

But I somehow find it funny that you looked at the scrolls and I ended up with a giftee who wants shimmers, as I have only one shimmer xd.png

Accidents happen. Sorry for that sad.gif Can't keep in memory all scrolls, unfortunately. Even , though I wrote down most things.

Don't worry, I think it won't be too hard to get some Shimmers for my giftee smile.gif Actually, the offspring of mine matched the wishes of the giftte pretty good.

I'm just glad that I got no one who wishes for CB Metallics, as I can't catch them xd.png

Are PMs still being sent out? I just got back and I don't have one yet, just want to make sure I didn't miss it somehow xd.png

Oasis still isn't on. Once she sends out all of the PMs we'll announce it here. Then, you get to worry if you still haven't received a PM tongue.gif

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Oasis still isn't on. Once she sends out all of the PMs we'll announce it here. Then, you get to worry if you still haven't received a PM tongue.gif

Ah, I guess I'm in her part of the list, then~ Alright, fair enough (: