TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Are these still dropping?

In the cave - no. Like any CB Holiday egg (except Christmas I believe) - they are only released for 24 hours on the Holiday itself.

You may be able to find some players have dropped on the AP page, or find players willing to trade/gift them however.

Otherwise - you can only wait until next year and take some 2nd Generation offspring off the AP page.

I don't normally comment, but - this year's Halloween sprite produced an "Oh, WOW!" from me. I am a fan of white with black and gold. I like a lot of other color combinations, too but I think the white, black, and gold combo is very elegant. I'm glad that the artists chose to go with something less terrifying this year, too, and opted for something beautiful, not that the previous years' sprites weren't pretty, but - this year is by far the nicest along those lines. Great job! Can't wait for mine to mature, now! :-)

Edited by Reinbeauchaser

A lovely, well balanced dragon without too much drama but just the right amount of strong, lithe presence! I also really enjoy the intricate and unique designs on their wings. Great job Spriters!!

This is one of my favorite Halloween dragons! biggrin.gif I love the description, too. Very creative! The male is my preferred sprite. The female reminds me of another sitting pose from another breed, but is still lovely.

Okay these are cool!!! I like the detail to the wings. I can see why some people might not like the poses, but with the effort put behind the background story of this batch, I can understand why the dragons had been drawn this way. These were well thought out. Not like others were not well thought out...just these are impressive. Course it might be cause I'm tired and possibly rambling?!

Again TJ and spriters well done and thank you totally!! You guys are awesome!!

Love the new Dragons... They are so cool, Thank You aangs-sister...

Edited by Husky51

Whoop, I think these sprites now beat the Black Marrow but not the Shadow Walkers.

I'm so happy I got mine. I like the female's pose because we can see the decorative marks on her back which can't really appreciate on the male's. Helps me to see the whole dragon.

Edited by Spyridon

Thank you to all who've contributed to this year's events!

I love the new Grave dragons.

The detailed ghost and shadowed ghouls on the wings are a sight.

However, I like the male's better. It's interesting to see how bony they are. Fitting for a Halloween dragon but it still makes me want to shovel food in 'em.

Creepy little hatchies, reminds me of candy corns. I've always disliked candy corns for some reason, not the taste but esthetic-wise. Weird.

My favorite sprite is the Grave egg. The luster and scary face, amazing!

I finally got my lucky 16 too! That's it for me, for this year.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Halloween!

Good luck to those who're looking for those last minuete Halloween eggs and hatchies.

Projects will have to wait for next year.

Great event this year!

Love the new dragons, can't wait to collect hatchies next year...probably the first time I want to do a hatchie freeze. The carnival was great fun, as well. Thank you to all who assisted or sprited in any way for this event!

Looking forward to the Christmas event as well =)

reign of fire reference = they eat ash and coal

cause in reign of fire dragons burn their prey and eat the ash left over...

reign of fire reference = they eat ash and coal

cause in reign of fire dragons burn their prey and eat the ash left over...

Spoilers aaargh!

Ok actually not. I loved this movie, the logic behind dragon anatomy and their ability to breathe fire... *hugs ash-nommers*

Hmm, I said they remind me of burned paper. But honestly, a part of me makes me think of white cars with flame ornaments on them... Yeah lol, cannot unsee.

Darn, I got grounded the day before halloween. Hopfuly they won't be so hard to catch next year. ^-^

I have given all my Grave dragons the surname of Grimm.

I really like these dragons. Their description is fearsome, but the dragon's appearance really is deceiving. That seems appropriate to me.

I really like the way aangs-sister has given them careful detail without being as over-the-top as some recent dragons. They are going to be one of my favorite Halloween dragons. Great job! Thanks for giving us these beautiful creatures!

All my Grave dragons are keeping the names I gave them before I found out the Breed name...and that is Candy Corn ________ =P

Absolutely love the hatchilngs! I'm in the boat with those not really fond of the adults, but I'll still keep four adults, two male and two female, like I do everything lol. They are pretty sprites, don't get me wrong, but I find the wings a bit....busy, lol. And I guess I'm differenmt in that I don't really like the female's hands =P I can't see why she'd logically be sitting with her hands up in the air like that

They are definitely pretty, and I love the hatchlings immensely!

And I guess I'm differenmt in that I don't really like the female's hands =P I can't see why she'd logically be sitting with her hands up in the air like that

user posted image

I can't think of any other reason... laugh.gif

user posted image

I can't think of any other reason... laugh.gif

She be prayin'.

On another note. I'm so happy with the names I got for them!

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Ahh just seeing the adults now. They're not what I was expecting, but man they are pretty. I love the face on the female.

which is probably good because 6/7 of mine gendered female xd.png

Well these have grown on me a bit, especially the male. He's my fave of the adult sprites. I still love the S1's though - much more creepy and sinister than the adults xd.png

Thank you for the event, the candy, and the release!

I am officially, completely hatchling locked. all 21 Halloweeny babies. Really pleased! These are just gorgeous, and I can't wait to start making lineages with them when they mature~

There will be sooo many Halloween eggs in the AP next year that will come from my scroll, lmao!

The only natural thing to do is to take breeding requests, lawl. When I bred my Cavern Lurker to my CB Golds, I just gave them away and it turns out that tons of people were offering an arm and a leg for Gold x CL lineages. o.o

Well, next year!

I am officially, completely hatchling locked. all 21 Halloweeny babies. Really pleased! These are just gorgeous, and I can't wait to start making lineages with them when they mature~

There will be sooo many Halloween eggs in the AP next year that will come from my scroll, lmao!

The only natural thing to do is to take breeding requests, lawl. When I bred my Cavern Lurker to my CB Golds, I just gave them away and it turns out that tons of people were offering an arm and a leg for Gold x CL lineages. o.o

Well, next year!

Same :x Minus the hatchling flood. But CL X Golds seconded.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Very happy with the names I got, thanks to a lot of inspiration in this thread:

Candy Corn Harvest

Toasty Flame Thrower

Z'S'more (z code)

Z'Burnt Marshmallow (also z code)

Ichabod Iago (code Ia3go)

Whoovian (code 8Whoo - perfect Halloween code)

Spooky Confection

Plotting my breeding projects for these kids. wub.gif I just really have the biggest crush on these dragons.

Edited by LibbyLishly

These are really pretty. I really like the colors. And the description is perfect! I might have a new favorite overall in these dragons.