TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Yay, they're hatching! I'm not going to look at any of the sprites growing. I want to be surprised at what my dragons turn into. ohmy.gif

You ever drop a marshmallow in the fire while camping and one side catches fire and the other is white and there's a thin band of perfect right between?

I will forever think of these as burnt marshmallow dragons.

You ever drop a marshmallow in the fire while camping and one side catches fire and the other is white and there's a thin band of perfect right between?

If we could like posts.

This.

I've yet to name mine, theyve yet to gender e3e

Or you burn them on purpose. When I was a kid, I LOVED for them to catch fire. And it fits these, I don't think I will get that image out of my head.

Edited by Nectaris

Thank you for this inspiring post! I've just named my 's' coded Grave hatchie Singed Marshmallow biggrin.gif

Wow, the adults look AMAZING. And I love the description just as much. These might just be one of my favorite dragons now. CX

What a beautiful dragon! My favorite colors too! I think this Halloween dragon is one of my favorites.

Oh wow, these dragons are stunning! Can't wait for my little ones to grow up! I love their description, too, very well suited for a Halloween dragon.

Or you burn them on purpose.  When I was a kid, I LOVED for them to catch fire.  And it fits these, I don't think I will get that image out of my head.

You probably made an adorable little pyro. <3

But ikr, totally fits these.

Edited by Marrionetta

I was so excited when I saw the hatchies, but I just don't care much for the adults sad.gif Too many bits and pieces of them (on the male particularly) just look awkward to my eye. I probably won't collect these from the AP next year except for as freezing fodder.

Thanks to everyone involved for the Halloween event!

These dragons are creepy. I love it! There are so many stories I can use these guys in. I hope more dragons like these come out.

I think the male looks nice with female Black. smile.gif

As for the wings... I think my ability to find them scary is limited by how much they remind me of the designs on those thin little paper bags they use to dole out Halloween candies in. Anyone else know what I'm talking about? xd.png;;

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Absolutely loving these dragons! The colors and the little 'scary faces' are absolutely adorable. I think the Female looks a little better, showing off the details then the male, which seems to loose the details due to trying to fit into the set size (the "crushed wings syndrome"). Overall, though, i'm really liking these dragons!

I just love these dragons. The tortured faces in their wings remind me of Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson books--how Hades' clothes are woven out of tormented souls. Plus the color combination is gorgeous and they are so graceful-looking. These will definitely be some of my favorite Halloween dragons.

My two hatchlings are intensely staring at me, it's creeping me out, eek!

Absolutely gorgeous dragons, so looking forward to mine growing up. Thank you TJ and aangs-sister for such gorgeous dragons, and thank you for those who had a hand in the carnival.

Your right! lol, I know what I'll be naming one of my Grave Dragons. Thanks! Because I was still a little stumped as what to name them.

Pretty fellas! Not my favorites, but I love the colors. I think I like stage 2 Hatchies best, though.

Beautiful observation!

Now I want a S'more! xd.png

I blinked and missed Halloween sad.gifsad.gif

-comment removed-

Edited by rubyshoes

As usual, I love the hatchlings. Hate the adults.

Then freeze all of yours. Totally an option. x3