TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

They do look nice with Seragamms.

I wonder what they'd look like with the brown coppers?

Omg, the female's 'hands' have just made my day! There are so... Mwahahahahaha xd.png

And those faces, i hope i don't have nightmares about this!

These are awesome >u<b good job!

Also, as to where to sort them... That'll be difficult! I'd place them between the embers and the snow angels if they weren't so apart in my personal rainbow xDDD

OMG, you made my day with that comment! xd.png

I haven't tried too many combos yet, but my favorite so far is M Hellfire x F Grave.

And I feel like, personality wise, they would be a perfect match. Could you imagine the hell those two could raise together! xd.png

Edited by tikigurl91

i personally think they would look great with magmas, is that just me?

Not just you! smile.gif

Right now, I like the idea of pairing them with Magis, Magmas or Embers for checkers, but they deserve further study, because there are so many possible combinations. <3
from my earlier post. wink.gif Edited by dragongrrl

I like the female sprite so much better then the male sprite. But both look wonderful and have a Halloween spirt kinda thing to them. (Actually read and understand the description.)

Lol, from my perspective, All Hallows Eve was about the spirits of those who have died coming back for a bit, not just ugly monsters, and it's now mainly about things like about The Great Pumpkin, and for most people specifically pertaining to candy collection, and people dressing up any way they like for fun, so a beautiful sprite that's only incidentally dangerous shouldn't conflict with the concept of Halloween any more than Princess costumes on little girls do.

Granted, I also didn't see anything spooky about the gorgeous hatchy sprites and was perfectly happy with them, (except for wishing that we had 8 egg spaces for 4 pairs, lol,) so my criteria is obviously different, but I suspect that a lot of people are dreaming of pretty lineages and quite content with what they have.

Thanks to the spriter(s), TJ and Mods for another fun Halloween!

I think that they might also look good with golds - especially the male grave x female gold.

Just curious but what dragons do you think that these will look good in lineages with? I'm not sure what I want to breed mine with.

I would love to breed mine with Wrapping-Wings. ...Probably will do so at Christmas. xd.png

Edited by kiyoura

Lol, from my perspective, All Hallows Eve was about the spirits of those who have died coming back for a bit, not just ugly monsters, and it's now mainly about things like about The Great Pumpkin, and for most people specifically pertaining to candy collection, and people dressing up any way they like for fun, so a beautiful sprite that's only incidentally dangerous shouldn't conflict with the concept of Halloween any more than Princess costumes on little girls do.

Granted, I also didn't see anything spooky about the gorgeous hatchy sprites and was perfectly happy with them, (except for wishing that we had 8 egg spaces for 4 pairs, lol,) so my criteria is obviously different, but I suspect that a lot of people are dreaming of pretty lineages and quite content with what they have.

Thanks to the spriter(s), TJ and Mods for another fun Halloween!

Well the wings are rather spooky if you've read the description then you would know that the 'faces' are thought to be the faces of people burned to a thick ash by the dragon's superheated breath. Which I think is rather spooky. I honestly think people are just glancing at them and not actually looking at them. Especially there wings. (The female has a better wing view.)

i personally think they would look great with magmas, is that just me?

*Gasp!* I didn't even think about Magmas! I have a CB I can try to pair them with. *squee* Hurry and grow up my darlings! biggrin.gif

It is believed that the markings on each Grave Dragon’s wings are the faces of those who have lost their lives in fires started by that dragon.

Wow, that's pretty...grim. The most chilling dragon description yet!

I posted my little chart in the breeding thread, but I figure some people here might like to see it, too:

user posted image

My current favorite pairings are Ember, Magma, Magi, Golden Wyvern, Lumina, and Serragamma. What do you think? :-D

Oooh, thanks for the chart! All of the ones that you listed are ones I like too, with the exception of the Lumina. I do like them with Black Stripes as well. :3

The female's nice; she shows off her colors, patterns, and design appropriately and is pleasing to the eyes. She's my favorite of the two.

The male looks cramped in comparison, with his head battling with the design of the wings a bit. His foreleg too, is it too thin? Is it missing a bone? Whatever reason, it does resemble the set-up of a human leg, making it difficult to imagine it bending to match the other arm's pose. His hind legs also look off to me, as if they're set a bit too far back on the hips.

The sprites themselves are nice, the shading is good, and the hatchlings are spot on. I had really high expectations after seeing the hatchlings and color scheme (white with black wings), and though they fell short of my undying love, they're not a bad dragon at all. Like someone else mentioned, we only get one Halloween dragon every 12 months-- it's easy to hope for a gruesome, horrific design that wouldn't fit elsewhere during the year.

I think these might look nice with Seragammas.

user posted imageuser posted image and user posted imageuser posted image

I think I *really* love the electric, because both pairings seem as if the dragons are staring at each other, about to square off for a battle!

Now I want to see an illustration of a fight between the two o_o

Edited by Xythus

Hmm, Judging by that list, I'd say the Magma, Seragamma and Black Stripe look best for a pairing.

Wow from Kelkelen's breeding charts they look so nice with Seragammas and GWs. I think Female Grave and a male White would be a nice pairing too (not pictured). I for once, can't wait to do this next Halloween xd.png

Well these are projected to look epic with stripes all the way around. Whoa. Also really liking how they may look with embers and magi. And serragamma are surprisingly pretty. The serras on their own, I think, aren't all that impressive, but I've seen them checked with other breeds and those lineages look awesome.

LOVE the adults and their information. Very creepy. I could stare at the wings forever.

I wonder how they'd look with the Nebula's?