TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

To the artist: Thanks for the wonderful gift of your impression of Halloween! I really like the new dragons a lot and know that you worked hard on them. I'm glad they're not another horsie-type (kinda tired of the pegasi), feel that the ghostly heads are just FIIIIINE! Wytago everyone!

Hm..these new adult dragons are ok. They shall make excellent zombie fodder for next year. Even though they are CB..but eh.

Anyways, I got all the candy for this year..happy bout dat.

user posted image

I can't think of any other reason... laugh.gif

Jazz hands! xd.png

I managed to snag the name "Faces Of Death" for one of mine, and was utterly surprised it hadn't been taken yet 0.o but, glad I got it!

Jazz hands! xd.png

I managed to snag the name "Faces Of Death" for one of mine, and was utterly surprised it hadn't been taken yet 0.o but, glad I got it!

Congrats. smile.gif I got "Faces on the Grave" and was really happy with that.

Hm..these new adult dragons are ok. They shall make excellent zombie fodder for next year. Even though they are CB..but eh.

Anyways, I got all the candy for this year..happy bout dat.

XD! Good... luck? :P

Some of mine will grow up within 24 hours. :)

xd.png! Good... luck? tongue.gif

Some of mine will grow up within 24 hours. smile.gif

That's exactly what I was thinking, lmao!

The earliest maturing ones of my huge group will be in 11 hours. Can't wait~

I'm so glad they aren't all maturing at the same time. I can't think of 21 names at once. xd.png

GORGEOUS! I can't decide whether these have usurped the Shadow Walkers as my favorite Halloween dragon thus far.

user posted image

I can't think of any other reason... laugh.gif

I can't unsee xd.png

Even if they're a bit random in placement I really like them--they remind me of skeletal trees, dark and pointy-fingered as they are. smile.gif

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Is it just me, or are there a -lot- of people looking for female grave hatchies in exchange for male ones? O.o

I really like the dragons and I am pretty happy with the names I got for them. My favorite is Helgen (skyrim reference).

But honestly, a part of me makes me think of white cars with flame ornaments on them... Yeah lol, cannot unsee.

ಠ_ಠ

Is it just me, or are there a -lot- of people looking for female grave hatchies in exchange for male ones? O.o

It's mostly the fact that most scrolls gender in one direction. Take me for example: out of nine hatchlings seven gendered female and only two were males. So, I had to swap.

I managed to get a few names applying to these dragons

Forest Doom

Soul Faces

Deceiving Candy Corn

Ghost Devourer

Grave Burn

Just saying, i thought it was pretty neat that i got them haha

lol I noticed that... which is funny because I had more female than male so had to trade to balance it out.

It's mostly the fact that most scrolls gender in one direction. Take me for example: out of nine hatchlings seven gendered female and only two were males. So, I had to swap.

12 females to 5 males here. Was 11 to 2 at one point. tongue.gif

It could also be because theres so many asking for females that the people who need males have no need to post. tongue.gif

Just named one Screams of Agony and Perfect Marshmallow. xd.png

I am naming a male Daniel Ketch after the second ghost rider smile.gif I did also manage to get Johnny Blaze and Ghost Rider, but only with a CB at the end.