TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Anyone else have any luck with vampires or no?

My 2 females bit good.

Both my vampires were successful! though one of the eggs got booted out into the abandoned area. Kept the other one though! Halloween vampires!

Well I'll just start biting things then. I have enough vamps to release vamp eggs for ppl. I have many vamps on my scroll after all, I don't need anymore lol

So I go read my luck and

"I believe in Sherlock Holmes"

wat. waaaat.

I don't even xd.png

Hm, got the "Hide your eggs in the coming days-there may be many clicks but few views." message again >_>''!|| I'm gonna assume this actually means something...

Some of us saw it in the daytime. I am not sure how it works, but I think it is kind of random which one you see when you go to the graveyard.

I don't know, I still see it. Maybe after some certain time you can see? All I can say is that's kinda... confusing >_>''!||

I drew

Your lucky number is 15. Have that many children.

What a strange card.

Hm, got the "Hide your eggs in the coming days-there may be many clicks but few views." message again >_>''!|| I'm gonna assume this actually means something...

Some of us saw it in the daytime. I am not sure how it works, but I think it is kind of random which one you see when you go to the graveyard.

I don't know, I still see it. Maybe after some certain time you can see? All I can say is that's kinda... confusing >_>''!||

Yes, it generally means that when you get your holiday eggs, hide them for a bit...This is to protect them from being swamped by views from others making them sick and possibly dying...

Makes perfect sense...

=====================================

@jis99...

Darn you... looking at all those flavors, now I gotta go to the local Asian feed store (usually more of a variety there) and get some Pocki... It's been awhile since I've nom'd on any...

There are a number of imitators out there as well...

Edited by Husky51

...    Makes perfect sense...

So how would an egg get a click in a way that it has not first gained a view?

It sounds like a challenge: clicking on an egg that I can not see....

Edited by Steve44

====================

@jis99...

Darn you...  looking at all those flavors, now I gotta go to the local Asian feed store (usually more of a variety there) and get some Pocki...  It's been awhile since I've nom'd on any...

There are a number of imitators out there as well...

There is a local Thai restaurant that I go to, it has a small grocery section in it. I saw Pocky there and I bought it. It tasted awful!! I looked at the box more closely and discovered that it was not made in Japan (I think it was Thailand). Now whenever I buy Pocky (except at Mitsuwa Marketplace) I always turn the box over and make sure that it's made in Japan.

I don't think it was fake. I think Pocky is like Coca-Cola, many manufacturing plants in different places around the world cool.gif

I like Green Tea, Chocolate Fudge, Almond, Men's (semi-sweet chocolate), coconut, and winter (snowflakes on the box) varieties, and I'm sure I forgot some biggrin.gif

Now I want to buy some!

Edited by jis99

Hey there folks,

I could still use your help, we're only missing three fortune cards for the wiki. If you have one of those missing fortune cards, it would be really great, if you could make a screen cap and send it to me. (please no iPad screens for some reason they're a bit blurry)

Thank you all in advance! wub.gif

MISSING fortune cards:

• "He who eats little, saves lots."
  • "An egg incubated is a day saved"
  • "You should expect a windfall within two weeks. Keep your eyes open for happy opportunities"
[EDIT] Updated the missing fortunes. smile.gif Edited by Nyastara

One of my dragons has grown up, and I'll have two egg slots by the release. What luck. cool.gif

Does anyone else has problems naming their dragons? Everything I write gets rejected and the last try pops out but I get a user posted image all the time.. unsure.gif

Does anyone else has problems naming their dragons? Everything I write gets rejected and the last try pops out but I get a user posted image all the time..  unsure.gif

It's been reported already. Did you submit it and it comes up with the "You try to write the name, but the ink disappears as you write, so you decide to try something else." message? If so, try checking the dragon. Your dragon is probably named, it's just that the wrong message is displayed.

If it's not that problem, perhaps the name is actually already taken. You can check by going to http://dragcave.net/lineage/n/name-here.

Edited by cfmtfm

It's been reported already. Did you submit it and it comes up with the "You try to write the name, but the ink disappears as you write, so you decide to try something else." message? If so, try checking the dragon. Your dragon is probably named, it's just that the wrong message is displayed.

If it's not that problem, perhaps the name is actually already taken. You can check by going to http://dragcave.net/lineage/n/name-here.

Oh! Thank you for that ♥☺

Wooo all my trades are done and my current eggs have hatched. So I am completely egg free for tomorrow. I'm set and ready biggrin.gif

Odd thing I noticed. I had a pumpkin dragon grow up some time today, went to breed it and I can't. Says it was last bred on the 25th (the day it was laid). blink.gif

Its fixed so no breeding til after the holidays.

It'd actually be easy to give clicks without giving views.

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/dcode]click here[/url]

^ clicking on a link like that would give a click, but not a view. smile.gif

Edit: Oh, whoops. Nope. According to Sock (two posts down):

There's a protection in place now that you need a view before you can get a click.
Edited by pinkgothic

You have to try the chocolate fudge covered ones cool.gif

Pocky pics, shows many different flavors:

http://weheartit.com/tag/pocki

Hm, that does sound pretty good. I'd still need like a fudge stick (or biscotti!) instead of the little biscuit stick, though. =p

You can't. There's a protection in place now that you need a view before you can get a click. I believe it extends so that you can't get more clicks than views in order to protect from sickness.

But all you would have to do was click to the view page from the getcode page (as it no longer gives a view) or your account before clicking your scroll or otherwise viewing the egg image.

Guys, will I have enough time to get all the collectables? D:

I just started today... and it ends tomorrow.

How many are there?

45 I think you'll be able to get them all ☺