TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

''Runs away''

user posted image

*hyeanas come after you* "Im sorry, they must be thinking of the wrong story!" *arm flail away derp as Taka/Scar*

(Less off topic, half my eggs started hatching! I'm so happy, the faster they hatch, the more I can nab before the weeks over! biggrin.gif )

The site went down when I was sleeping, about to go back to sleep to... Just watch it go down again when I leave, is laugh if I was so lucky it was up when I'm up...

In fact, the set game is glitched, not sure if its only for me, or for everyone.

I do a set, but it says It's not a set?

That is not a set because

all the colours are the same=set

all the faces are different= set

but two of the numbers (3lanterns) are the same ie not all the same and not all different

to get a set you would need to have all the same( all threes all two's or all single lanterns )

or all different (ie one lantern two lanterns three lanterns)

It is possible smile.gif

edit ninja.gif 'd

Edited by velvet_paw

Zéna's fortune for me today: "Always bring a banana to a party."

This just made my day. *tries not to choke while laughing*

Really, Zannih...one egg in your clutch...just ONE? Oh well, I only need one, but what about others that don't have lurkers? Ah well. Would be nice to give out more, but what you gonna do? (lurker + Nebula is best breed combo ever! So...pretty...)

Anyway, second batch of breeding done. biggrin.gif I hope they hatch before Halloween so that my spots are freed up again...

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Great event! Really enjoying it. Thanks TJ and the spriters. tongue.gif

Today's fortune:

The admin gives you his favor today. Shine on, you crazy diamond.

Oh TJ xd.png (Nah kidding)

I believe I have collected all the Trick or Treat Trinkets for now, since I can't find anymore xd.png

When you go to the carnival, and u visit the shop, it brings you to all the little cutesy pixel halloween things that you've collected popping up around the site. Is this meant to be some sort of shop currency or??

Collected all 45 trinkets, woo~

Fortune was "you are in grave danger, my friend"

...blink.gif

I did not get much sleep last night, so I am not really sure whether I have a real problem or I am merely forgetting to do something that I normally do automatically. Help please.

I can't bring up my trick or Treat page with my collectibles on it. What is wrong with my scroll? me? or the link?

Thanks for figuring out what is going on.

I did not get much sleep last night, so I am not really sure whether I have a real problem or I am merely forgetting to do something that I normally do automatically. Help please.

I can't bring up my trick or Treat page with my collectibles on it. What is wrong with my scroll? me? or the link?

Not just you, I can't see yours either. On inspection, I can still see mine...hopefully someone fixes it for ya asap

My fortune was to bring a umbrella. I live in England in the peak district, that fortune is correct for every day of the year.

I did not get much sleep last night, so I am not really sure whether I have a real problem or I am merely forgetting to do something that I normally do automatically.  Help please.

I can't bring up my trick or Treat  page with my collectibles on it.  What is wrong with my scroll?  me?  or the link?

Are you logged in? I don't think they're visible if you aren't logged into the cave.

I can view your trick or treat basket so it looks like its working.

Edited like crazy. Think it's correct now.

Edited by casprrr

Okay, it is finally coming up when I click on the carnival shop. Thanks all.

Any other way to get it to show since I have my 45 collectibles? huh.gif

Okay, it is finally coming up when I click on the carnival shop. Thanks all.

Any other way to get it to show since I have my 45 collectibles? huh.gif

You can just click on your trick or treating badge. :3

I am still unable to see the fortune on the card except by right clicking, choosing "View source", and mining through the page of code that spews to find it.

"An egg incubated is a day saved."

Ugh I was overly cautious with my eggs now I have to wait for them to hatch at 3d16h rolleyes.gif

Ugh I was overly cautious with my eggs now I have to wait for them to hatch at 3d16h  rolleyes.gif

You and me both. But at least we don't have dead eggs?

At least, that's what I'm trying to tell myself as I keep watching my happy, uncracked eggs, hoping for a hatchling.

Ugh I was overly cautious with my eggs now I have to wait for them to hatch at 3d16h  rolleyes.gif

I like it so much when users I have seen around pick up my eggs. You just caught a cavern lurker I bred from my CB Gold.

On another note, I'm being reckless. I put everything in at least one fansite the moment I pick it up. I've never had an issue.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Ugh I was overly cautious with my eggs now I have to wait for them to hatch at 3d16h rolleyes.gif

I know what you mean, I fogged mine on the first night because 2 were sick and now they're really struggling to catch up. I even added them to a extra fansite

unsure.gif

I like it so much when users I have seen around pick up my eggs. You just caught a cavern lurker I bred from my CB Gold.

On another note, I'm being reckless. I put everything in at least one fansite the moment I pick it up. I've never had an issue.

Ooo~ That was yours? I was looking for a lovely 2G lurker and all the other mates I saw I was like... meh. Then I picked yours up and I love it <3 so pretty.

ALSO I have 1 Treat left!!!!! biggrin.gif I didn't think I'd get them all this year. I thought they used to drop every 5 mins now it seems like every 10.

has anyone other then that one person got a different message from the zombie dragon in the maze

Okay, which one of you uses "Mercury" in your dragon names. You just flooded the entire AP with Shadow Walkers.