TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Perhaps it would be worth putting some kind of note about Daylight Savings Time in a prominent place — here in Europe, we just "fell back", but that won't happen until next week in the U.S. As a result the start and end of new egg drops will be inexplicably one hour earlier than expected for users in Europe.

Today's fortune: "Reply hazy, try again."

Kind of weird but was Esmeralda just subbing in for Zéna?

The tent does belong to Zéna since the big banner with "Mistress Zéna" has been there since the beginning.

Typo, mix up, or hijack? xd.png

I think Esmeralda is the assistant of Zelda Zena. Possible. xd.png

George edit: Edited Zelda to Zena. tongue.gif Somehow I merged both names.

Edited by georgexu94

I think Esmeralda is the assistant of Zelda. Possible. xd.png

On my scroll, it said Esmeralda so I feel that Zena or whatever her name was is filling in. Maybe she got eaten by the runaway Zombie?

Assistant or possible options then:

-runaway Zombie

-hand-eating Albino

-Jabberwock on the loose

Ironic if their own fortune starts coming after either one of them. lol

Edited by geminigrl016

Or maybe MOAR TREATS!

Haha, maybe! But my babies were minutes away from hatching so I am anxious for the downtime to end.

Hm - I must be off in a few minutes now and was hoping to breed a few eggs until then. A well, later then.

Hm - I must be off in a few minutes now and was hoping to breed a few eggs until then. A well, later then.

I was in the middle of breeding when it happened. Grrrrrrrr. I want to go to sleep.

Man, if this keeps up I'll have to edit the halloween lagmonster recolour I did in 2010 (was it that long ago?) to have it say 2013 xd.png

it's working for me ...

... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now it's not

Edited by Mtntopview

Is anyone else getting database errors..? I keep getting on when I try to use the drop down menu to show me what my available BSA's are....

Dat Database error. It's working for me too. I think.

Nope, down again.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

And for a minute it worked, managed to grap a black marrow and now it's all down again :c

Still down for me. And I stupidly managed to close the window for the Marrow I was trying to breed so dunno if it took or not since the Downtime thingee happened mid-breeding (poor dragons!)