TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

I do hope there's a way we can read the stories and visit the marvel house after the event ends......

I do hope there's a way we can read the stories and visit the marvel house after the event ends......

Usually there isn't sadly. Unless you find a way to save them.

One thing I'm puzzled about is the "Buy something at the store" thingy... What store? I know there is one shown at the start, but that is all,,,??????

===========================================

edit:

In the past, some things were saved, either from your scroll or on another thread...

Edited by Husky51

Let the games... BEGIN!

Did anybody else have a weirdly easy time with the Set game? Somehow I managed to win it on my third try.

Yes, but it's fun! I got it the first and second time, third game was a challenge, though.

Usually there isn't sadly. Unless you find a way to save them.

unsure.gif Download all the web pages maybe?

Oh my god I loved that house of marvels thing, and this whole carnival event! DC just goes above and beyond with events every year smile.gif

Very cool event! I like the carnival, very interesting stories, dragons, and games. Just a question though, is there any rewards for doing any of it?

edit: I also note that (at least to me) I have the 2010 egg hunt and 2010 halloween icons on my scroll, even though I wasn't even registered back then.. Bug?

Edited by Cool12309

Very cool event! I like the carnival, very interesting stories, dragons, and games. Just a question though, is there any rewards for doing any of it?

edit: I also note that (at least to me) I have the 2010 egg hunt and 2010 halloween icons on my scroll, even though I wasn't even registered back then.. Bug?

That's when the basket and pumpkin bucket were released the first time, the badge always has that date. smile.gif

Whew, I hope they don't add more treats for a couple days. This is going to take me so long because of the lack of time I have to spend on DC. xd.png Do they drop every five minutes or how is this working this year???

Whew, I hope they don't add more treats for a couple days. This is going to take me so long because of the lack of time I have to spend on DC. xd.png Do they drop every five minutes or how is this working this year???

every 5-15 minutes i think.

I also wanted to ask, is there any way to get in on like, writing stories and stuff for events like this? Or is it mod only? Because I'd love to get in on it sometime, somehow xd.png

I got...Chinese takeout as a treat ??? xd.png ROTFL

loving the candle and the cat in the hat and the goldfishy

44 out of 45, YAY! First time ever to collect all the treats biggrin.gif The next 10+ minutes are going to be sooooo long. LOL

I got my 45 treats cool.gif

Considering that there were 59 treats last year and 94 the year before that, I'm guessing that we'll be getting more treats before the event is over biggrin.gif

No matter how hard I look I can't seem to find any CB Black Marrows. Dx Can someone help me out? Ill be willing to trade a bred Marrow in return? (Sorry for asking, but it's worth trying. PM if willing to help, and thanks in advance)

No matter how hard I look I can't seem to find any CB Black Marrows. Dx Can someone help me out? Ill be willing to trade a bred Marrow in return? (Sorry for asking, but it's worth trying. PM if willing to help, and thanks in advance)

you can't get CB marrows only bred ones. The only CB Halloween dragons will be the ones released this year.

That's because there aren't any CB Marrows. You would have had to have gotten them when they dropped in the cave in 2010. ^^; All you can get now are bred ones. The only CBs this year will be the new dragons.

LOVE the treats to collect

LOVE the stories

LOVE the freak show, wonderful displays!

Tried to get a fortune and just get a blank card with a message about trying tomorrow since I already took a card today...?

Enjoyed the set game :-)

Maneuvered through the corn maze and ran from the zombie dragon.

Laughed in the store at all the goodies I found last year.

Paused to reflect at the graveyard.

Thank you so much for the wonderfull Halloween fun! biggrin.gif

Tried to get a fortune and just get a blank card with a message about trying tomorrow since I already took a card today...?

Try clicking on the card. Sometimes that forces it to load.

I got my 45 treats cool.gif

Considering that there were 59 treats last year and 94 the year before that, I'm guessing that we'll be getting more treats before the event is over biggrin.gif

I don't think there were 94 the year before last because I got all the treats year before last. blink.gif

I think they combined 2010 and 2011 without a divider.

That just freaked me out a little bit. xd.png