TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

how many tricks and treats are so far?

Huh. I only have 37 treats, and it's been almost 20 minutes since I got my last one. Wonder where my 38th Treat is sad.gif

EDIT: Finally showed up! Guess I had to help someone first? LOL xd.png

Edited by Majick

I've found one treat so far and no idea where the carnival or games are 0.o

You can go here, http://dragcave.net/halloween13

Or you can get to The Carnival by going to your Dragons page, and there is a link at the very top smile.gif

Just gotta look for it, I've got my 42nd now, a froggie!

how long does the trick and treat collection go on for? xd.png

I believe it will go on until the end of Halloween. So once the New Halloween eggs stop dropping on the 31st, all the treats will as well.

how long does the trick and treat collection go on for? xd.png

Until you get the the 44th one, then it stops just for you, heart-a-break... biggrin.gif

Just funning with ya. You have plenty of time...

Every time i click on a halloween egg in the ap it says: "You can not seem to find the egg you're looking for." Help anyone?

Thanks for the information xd.png

I started last night and have continued on when I woke up twice and I've read every post in this thread. Nothing wrong with your English, ILoveDragons. I saw only one word misplaced and it was still perfectly understandable, ok...

Relax and enjoy the fun...

Buenos Suerte...

Every time i click on a halloween egg in the ap it says: "You can not seem to find the egg you're looking for." Help anyone?

Just means someone's click was a little bit faster than yours. Just keep trying!

I would sat to go back and try again. I had the same thing earlier and some eggs just wouldn't let themselves be clicked for some reason. I'd go to another egg and no problem...

Good Luck

Thank you for the further info, Majick

Edited by Husky51

Just did the fortune teller thing and it told me my lucky number is 15 so I should have 15 children....Uhh....

Thanks, I'll try again...

edit:

Nope, just tells me that I've already viewed my fortune for today, come back tomorrow...

Thanks anyway...

Did you try to click on the fortune itself, that worked for me to show me the fortune, as i had a blank peace of paper there.

Yeah, you actually have to click on the blank piece of paper to see your fortune, it doesn't jut show up automatically. Or at least it didn't for me. I clicked it, and got my fortune.

yes, but no luck, thank you anyway

=======================

As I said in an earlier post. When I clicked it last night, a non DC popup occurred ( my fault) and covered the words. Now I can't get it back to see it...

Edited by Husky51

Ok this is my first Halloween and its fun collecting treats tongue.gif i just want to know if there is a prize for the set game or the maze? I have completed them both but i dont see any changes in my scroll.

Is there any order to the tricks and treats or is it random? I am noticing that I'm finding only about 1 every 15 minutes.