TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

I have 39 of the trick or treats so far. I just got the cute little pumpkin/gourd assortment. My favorite so far is the cat under the witch's hat. smile.gif As usual the spriters have done an excellent job!

Everytime I get the fortune, its -Reply Hazy, please try again.

Every. Time. lol

I never got to see my first fortune. When it came up something else (non DC) popped up and covered the words and now it won't let me see it again. Says I already got my fortune told, see ya tomorrow, more or less...

39 treats...

user posted image

I like this [broken-image] black cat... thing... treat.

TJ why cant i copy image links off the site :c

I never got to see my first fortune. When it came up something else (non DC) popped up and covered the words and now it won't let me see it again. Says I already got my fortune told, see ya tomorrow, more or less...

39 treats...

You should still be able to see the fortune, though. Here is mine, I got my fortune around 11 AM this morning and have gone back to this page several times.

user posted image

My fortune:

"Do not cross at the corner tomorrow. There's a dead bird there and you don't want to step in it."

That's deep. xd.png

I'm getting better at the sets. Not good, just better!

I've got 42 trick or treats - I think someone said that was the lot?

ETA: Just got another!

Edited by quinney

I'm getting better at the sets. Not good, just better!

I've got 42 trick or treats - I think someone said that was the lot?

ETA: Just got another!

45 is the confirmed number for now. Though there may be more added later. I'm hoping smile.gif Though I am no where near done finding all of mine.

Hey Ruby, I think Nakase's a little upset that someone reposted it and had asked for it to be taken down o_o

Edited by TaesoSpiritDragon

You should still be able to see the fortune, though. Here is mine, I got my fortune around 11 AM this morning and have gone back to this page several times.

user posted image

Thanks, I'll try again...

edit:

Nope, just tells me that I've already viewed my fortune for today, come back tomorrow...

Thanks anyway...

Edited by Husky51

I've regretted joining DC right after last Halloween for a while now. Oh well, happy to be here for it now. Finally an excuse to get back on, anyway xd.png

Hey Ruby, I think Nakase's a little upset that someone reposted it and had asked for it to be taken down o_o

I'll remove it. Thanks

is there anything at the end of the corn maze that we are supposed to collect?

To collect, no but there is a "surprise".

Thanks, I'll try again...

edit:

Nope, just tells me that I've already viewed my fortune for today, come back tomorrow...

Thanks anyway...

Huh, see it tells me that I already viewed my fortune, too... but then right below that, it has the fortune I got!

That's very odd... I hope that whatever caused your issue doesn't happen tomorrow so you can at least see it then.

spring_dragon Keep your running shoes handy... lol

======================

Really, thanks for checking, silver_chan

Edited by Husky51

My fortune was about the Jabberwock~ Which I simply adore because I'm a poetry junkie. It was perfect for me.