TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

OK so quite a few questions.

When the cap is 45 or trick/treat, does that mean you can only get 45 and there is more or is their only 45?

When will the new dragon be released? If it was said I didn't see it.

If you go to sleep overnight and don't go on, will the trick/treats still 'appear' and you will get like 20 of them in the morning?

Could someone PM me on zombie dragons?

What are all the events that happen over the year? Ex: Halloween, Valentine's day etc.

What are the icons at the top of my scroll?

Is there any way to get more trick/treats?

I wonder if they're going to do something with that feature ... cause it seems pointless to take us to a page of our candies for no reason o_o;;

I didn't have anything pop up. but mine stayed blank when I clicked and simply changed to "you already got your fortune today." still have a blank card, sigh.

In your case, I wonder if you don't just need to clear your cache? Have you tried - if so, did you do a hard refresh or a manual clearing. I would try both.

In Husky's case with the pop-up - I wonder if that's not related to another add-on. Might work to disable add-ons and experiment with it.

~

Anybody trying IE with problems, try switching on/off compatibility mode.

Otherwise, I wonder what browser's you guys are using and if they're updated? =o It works fine for me on Aurora (FF beta version).

~

Just got the cat peeking out from under a hat treat, which is very cute, but I think the goldfish in a bag is still my favorite.

I really hope the "buy something at the store" link changes into.... *something*. It makes no sense to point to our trick or treat page, that certainly isn't a store!

The House of Magnificent Marvels is making me want to cuddle and love and SNUG every single dragon in there. Blind nebula? Winged mint that still can't fly? *cuddles them ALL!*

When the cap is 45 or trick/treat, does that mean you can only get 45 and there is more or is their only 45?

If you go to sleep overnight and don't go on, will the trick/treats still 'appear' and you will get like 20 of them in the morning?

What are all the events that happen over the year? Ex: Halloween, Valentine's day etc.

New dragon will be released on 31th I think?

You only see one trick-or-treat at a time, approximately every 10 minutes or so when you refresh the pages. The time that you're not on dragcave doesn't affect what items you'll get.

That means there is only 45 to collect unless more are added.

New dragon will be released midnight on the 31st (so 12:01 AM) and will drop all day on Halloween.

No the treats appear 1 at a time so you will only have 1 waiting for you.

Might be easier to read the thread in site discussion, I'll edit with link.

Halloween, Christmas, and Valentines day.

The badges are for being here and participating in different events. the tent is for the carnival, and the pumpkin bucket has the treats in it.

You just refresh any cave page every 10-15 mins. you can get up to 45.

Edit: promised link to zombie advice topic: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=128136

Edited by DragonLady86

Has anything been said yet about when we will get the 'credits' of all the items and the like from this event?

Marie19R, I was confused and thought "The trick-or-treat page isn't a store" too.

Also, ah all those dragons...striped sisters that have no stripes on them, and blind nebula, roosters...awwwww...

Has anything been said yet about when we will get the 'credits' of all the items and the like from this event?

what "credits"? you get the badge as soon as you visit the carnival and you get the treats added to your pumpkin badge as soon as you click on them. There is nothing else for this event.

Keep an eye on Infinis' post here for credits. smile.gif

Did anybody else have a weirdly easy time with the Set game? Somehow I managed to win it on my third try.

what "credits"? you get the badge as soon as you visit the carnival and you get the treats added to your pumpkin badge as soon as you click on them. There is nothing else for this event.

The names of who did what for the event.

~

No time has been given that I know of, but it should be updated as the event goes along.

Keep an eye on Infinis' post here for credits. smile.gif

Thank you tikigurl91 (I missed that in my original hunt for the 'art post') - true, it's the second post - but I'm blinder than the bat treats when looking for things sometimes happy.gif;

Edited by ShorahNagi

The names of who did what for the event.

~

No time has been given that I know of, but it should be updated as the event goes along.

I honestly didn't even think of that. lol.

yay my first Dragon cave Halloween =D

That set game is kind of addictive o.o although it took me an embarassingly long time to understand how to play.

This has probably been asked already, but do the treats keep dropping until the end of this event or do we only have today (doubt it 99 percent but I really wanna be safe)

This has probably been asked already, but do the treats keep dropping until the end of this event or do we only have today (doubt it 99 percent but I really wanna be safe)

Till the end of the event.

The end of the event OR until you collect all 45 of them (whichever comes first)

K, thank you smile.gif

On a side note, Set is really fun. I love games like this.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Once you pass the set game once it gets easy.

Why do I not feel so?

I passed the set game once. But now it's still hard for me on the 3rd set sad.gif

I'm at 42 Treats, yay!!! biggrin.gif 3 more to go until I reach the cap! This will be a first for me xd.png LOL!!!

Woohoo love it smile.gif

The set game was easy tongue.gif I got lost in the maze but eventually got out and ran after seeing what was at the end of it laugh.gif

Love love LOVE the dragons in the house of marvels, wish we could have them all wub.gif

And the stories!

Once again, thank you TJ, spriters and everyone involved. You never cease to amaze me biggrin.gif