TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

My basket is full, and I have all the previous treats from previous years. Check my scroll.

Awesome scroll.

Awesome scroll.

Thank you. Took me years to get it that way. cool.gif

If I couldn't just close the laptop on them and assure myself they aren't real and they won't get me when I go to sleep you can bet I would've cried and prolly stopped playing for a while. To be honest, my phobia's pretty bad. I've abandoned rooms and even houses for the night if a spider got away. It's gonna suck being out on my own when college is over and having no one to hold me and tell me I was just imagining the crawling feeling. Ick!

But, on a happier note! I love all of the other Halloween animals~!

I love spiders. I don't want them to crawl on me, or bite me, but then I don't want anything or anyone to crawl on me or bite me. If my nearest and dearest relations and friends crawled on me, or bit me, I'd be disgusted. So... :-)

Anyway, spiders are fascinating, and they spin beautiful webs, and catch noxious insects, so I love them.

Keeping fingers crossed that this year the special dragon will be some kind of spider variation. There is still 5 days of hope for that to happen, and as the Americans say it is not over until the fat lady sings.

Thank you. Took me years to get it that way. cool.gif

Did you win the Christmas decorating event? You should have if you didn't.

Did you win the Christmas decorating event? You should have if you didn't.

The Christmas Deco event was by popular vote, not TJ that year. I wasn't well known so....

But thank you for the compliment. I've seen others that didn't win either, and those were far more deserving I thought.

On another note tho, I love the little kitty in the witch's hat. So cute!!

Edited by Riverwillows

Love the new event game only thing I have trouble with is the card game. I can never make 3 matched pairs.

whoever made these spiders have a cruel, cruel, sense of humor.

I was thinking the exact same thing! Haha. I was all EEEE

Today I noticed that their is a carnival in town, but I prefer TJ's instead because it's more fun.

I've only got the one spider so far. I don't like spiders. Big arachnophobic here, lol.

Has anyone got a guide for the corn maze yet? I keep getting spat back out at the beginning...

Take left works inalmost every maze. wink.gif

Here's the maze guide. Someone else published it first several pages back, so I just copied it.

-removed per artist request-

Edited by rubyshoes

I do believe there are 45 so far. But TJ has been known to throw in a couple more last minute. lol...

I have got 39 items till now,how many more there?

There's only 45 in total, so 6 to go.

Ok, got the second spider, and yeah, they are creepy this year. Not cute. tongue.gif

I've got 35 so far... I would have more except I was gone for part of the day with prior engagements. <.< I will collect them all, though, I will!

A dozing Soulpeace Dragon in the corner of the tent keeps time, tail rhythmically thumping against the ground as she furls and unfurls it.

Soulpeace Dragons can keep time?

I've never heard of that blink.gif

Finally got my last one...and it's the cute little rattie! I really do hope more pop up later in the week (phobia-triggering creepy crawlies aside, there are just SO MANY CUTE ONES), but thank you so much to all the artists who contributed treats! wub.gif

Random: Who else thinks that the furless pillow dragon must feel like a Sphinx cat? (They got a kind of light fuzzy velvety feel.) I know I must've been tempted to keep some frozen S1 pillow hatchies for a reason!