TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

I got all 45 treats!!!

YAY! biggrin.gif I feel so accomplished. At least until they start handing out more xd.png

Awesome can't wait to get all the fun going! Thanks everyone! Hope I can capture a few before the event ends!

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

My first fortune...

'Never tickle a sleeping dragon'.

Is she telling me I'm going to Hogwarts?

I also wanted to ask, is there any way to get in on like, writing stories and stuff for events like this? Or is it mod only? Because I'd love to get in on it sometime, somehow xd.png

Mod only? I didn't know it was mod only. =o

This is probably something better to PM to someone who has organized or contributed to an event. If you look through the art credits for past events, you can see some non-artist, non-mod participants, so it seems you can be invited for some things. I don't know if they've done this with the writing portions or if they would be willing to. There's a thread in Suggestions to have more events and I suggested a public (but hidden to guests) forum section so users could participate if a lot more events were wanted. Maybe go check that out. Sorry I don't have anything better. =(

Tried to get a fortune and just get a blank card with a message about trying tomorrow since I already took a card today...?

Are javascript and images turned on? Are add-ons turned off?

Have you tried:

-Clearing cache

-Clearing cookies

-Logging out and in

-Re-starting browser

-Re-starting computer

What browser are you using?

Because it should just show you your current fortune just below that message.

I don't think there were 94 the year before last because I got all the treats year before last. blink.gif

I think they combined 2010 and 2011 without a divider.

That just freaked me out a little bit. xd.png

there wasn't any treats in 2011, there really were that many in 2010. and I hope they never have that many for a collection in one year ever again.

EVERYONE:

Click "My Scroll" in my sig, and then my pumpkin basket

I have EVERY TREAT from EVERY YEAR there has been a basket. You can see how many there were from previous years, and what they were.

I don't think there were 94 the year before last because I got all the treats year before last. blink.gif

That just freaked me out a little bit. xd.png

According to the wiki, there were 94 treats in 2010. There were no treats in 2011:

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Trick_or_Treat

I don't think there were 94 the year before last because I got all the treats year before last.  blink.gif

That just freaked me out a little bit.  xd.png

I just counted mine and got 94 for the first year and 59 for the next ToT. Sorry. D:

EDIT: Oh, did you mean the first two years didn't have a divider? That was the only year I participated in making an event, and everyone was super excited to be doing something for Halloween and a bunch of people were active, so things got kind of overboard for treat number, yeah. x3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Oh my gosh, it took me so long before I understood the Set game but now I'm in danger of becoming addicted.

And yay for Halloween events! biggrin.gif Love everything so far. I'm excited.

I also wanted to ask, is there any way to get in on like, writing stories and stuff for events like this? Or is it mod only? Because I'd love to get in on it sometime, somehow xd.png

you would need to PM TJ09 about that, as i think he is the one that gets to decide who can participate in adding nice things to this event.

And i hope that this little egg does not die in AP because i forgot i`m egg locked and went and breed it. breed by mistake

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

I don't think I even have half the treats from the first year, heh. Maybe half from the second. AND ALL FROM THIS ONE! lol for now.

Out of the curiosity does the corn maze hold anything? I have found the exit, I just wonder if there is a hidden center like mazes usually do.

Out of the curiosity does the corn maze hold anything? I have found the exit, I just wonder if there is a hidden center like mazes usually do.

no hidden stuff, only the exit

So...45 treats this year? Is that right? I haven't seen another one for a while.

EDIT: Yep, I guess so. :3

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I am NEVER here but I haz a question. What's up with the graveyard? It's sad. Why are they dead?

I am NEVER here but I haz a question. What's up with the graveyard? It's sad. Why are they dead?

Failed Vampire bites, the Kill action, fogged Zombie fodder running out of time.

most of them are dead from sickness because of the higher traffic for the holiday. this is why holiday dragons should not be posted anywhere at 7 days.

Oops my bad. xd.png All my years blend together. Really I don't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning.

My first fortune...

'Never tickle a sleeping dragon'.

Is she telling me I'm going to Hogwarts?

Haha, this is indeed a gold one. tongue.gif

OMG! I love the Barefoot Dyno! It's the sweetest thing! Really, great imagination every body. Thanks for the show!

Edited by NekoA

I got 31 treats so far, will continue with them tomorrow. Also I managed to win Set game twice and fail numerous times, guess I'm too sleepy to understand the rules)