TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

Is there any order to the tricks and treats or is it random? I am noticing that I'm finding only about 1 every 15 minutes.

Mine seemed to fall between 8 and 12 minutes so I think the time is random.

No prizes, they're for fun and the treats drop every 10-15 minutes or so... And if you go away, they'll still be there when you get back...

@Mysticangel... check your scroll again, there is probably a circus tent badge at the top... Yep, its there... biggrin.gif

Edited by Husky51

No prizes, they're for fun and the treats drop every 10-15 minutes or so... And if you go away, they'll still be there when you get back...

Ahh cool beans thanks a lot smile.gif yup the treats have been dropping about 15 mins for me thanks for the info smile.gif

Thanks to ALL who contributed to this event!!!

To whoever made the House of Marvels...you folks are just awesome. :-D I love the crazy mixture of comedy and pathos -- the Barefoot Dino and the Bearded Lady followed by the poor Blinded Nebula and Winged Mint, and then the rooster had me laughing out loud (my flatmates must really wonder about me, sometimes...)

The story about the Pumpkin dragons is my favorite from the story booth; at least, at the moment!

Esmeralda, I *know* about hiding my eggs! I look forward to a more surprising fortune tomorrow, though!

I love playing Set already, but the trick of having to think ahead and form 3 complete sets makes it a new challenge for me!

Corn maze...surprise!!!

Of the treats so far, I love the votive candle with the smoke that trails up to form a dragon, the little black cat with the big tail, the toad (SO nicely colored, I'm amazed!), the white tree with the blood moon, and the cake bar with white drizzle...mmm...drizzle... I want cake, now!

Also, opinions: are those round candies Sweet-tarts, Smarties, or Spree?

I would sat to go back and try again. I had the same thing earlier and some eggs just wouldn't let themselves be clicked for some reason. I'd go to another egg and no problem...

Good Luck

Thank you for the further info, Majick

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww your words mean so much to me!!!! Really! I'm in this site because I love dragons and also because I learn with all of you guys.

That was so sweet.. Thank u very much wub.gif

Besos!

round candies??? Must be my last treat, don't see'm yet...

If anyone's still having trouble with the hedge maze or need advice, pretend that you're looking down on yourself in the maze. Picture your hand on one of the walls, and make your decisions based on which direction to go as if you're trying to not remove your hand from the wall.

If you reach a dead end, picture yourself walking around the edge of the dead end with your hand still firmly on the wall and keep going.

That's the advice I hear all the time for getting through real mazes. I used it and got through on my first try! smile.gif

I hope that helps. Heck I hope it made sense. ._.

Reading through the last few pages (no, I'm not going to sit here reading all 36 pages! lol) It sounds like the fortunes are pretty interesting! And it sounds like they'll change each day? Cool!

So if I understand this correctly, we go around looking at things and reading things, there are "games" to play and a fortune teller to talk to, but it's not like before where we have to collect things right?

Picked up a bottle of poison by mistake, so if i`m not around any more you know what happened.

Reading through the last few pages (no, I'm not going to sit here reading all 36 pages! lol) It sounds like the fortunes are pretty interesting! And it sounds like they'll change each day? Cool!

So if I understand this correctly, we go around looking at things and reading things, there are "games" to play and a fortune teller to talk to, but it's not like before where we have to collect things right?

Right! Nothing to collect, no secrets to unlock.

Thanks, I'll try again...

edit:

Nope, just tells me that I've already viewed my fortune for today, come back tomorrow...

Thanks anyway...

Do you have javascript and images turned on? Is adblocker off/disabled for DC?

/not sure if this was fixed yet or not

~

Finally gave up on seeing any Halloween's in the AP, so just bred myself some and dropped some others. I'll drop some others that I don't plan on breeding for myself in the AP. I was worried about dropping because they wouldn't get picked up, but it seems like it might be okay. I'll only breed the 'nice' lineaged ones, though. x3

~

The goldfish in a bag is definitely my favorite treat that I've picked up.

I've been comparing to my dragons for a few minutes and I'm stumped. What breed is the "Bearded Lady" supposed to be? A Gold? A Gold Wyvern?

edit: omg I'm gonna cry at the poor blinded nebula. omg. omg.

Edited by Marie19R

I've been comparing to my dragons for a few minutes and I'm stumped. What breed is the "Bearded Lady" supposed to be? A Gold? A Gold Wyvern?

brimstone

A Brimstone, I believe.

Well, I got my 45 treats, but the only round candies that I see is the sucker and what looks like a butterscotch in a twist. The basket (my last treat) at first seemed like eggs, but then, figuring the season, I guessed that they were toadstool mushrooms, lol

I totally can see Brimstones being the Tolkien dwarves of the DC world. xd.png;

What are the trick or treat things for?

Just something to collect

Did they add more yet or is the cap still 45?

Still 45.

when iam at the carnival and press "buy something at the store" it takes me to my trick or treat collection. is that normal?

when iam at the carnival and press "buy something at the store" it takes me to my trick or treat collection. is that normal?

Yes.

yes, but no luck, thank you anyway

=======================

As I said in an earlier post. When I clicked it last night, a non DC popup occurred ( my fault) and covered the words. Now I can't get it back to see it...

I didn't have anything pop up. but mine stayed blank when I clicked and simply changed to "you already got your fortune today." still have a blank card, sigh.