TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

lol a prize would make seeing the words "this is not a set" 5 thousand times worth while. tongue.gif

I'd like a Set Trophy after winning my hundredth game. xd.png

(Yes, the silly thing is addictive, and I may have already hit 100 wins...) rolleyes.gif

lol a prize would make seeing the words "this is not a set" 5 thousand times worth while. tongue.gif

Yes, but you have to admit - seeing the words: That’s a set! You win! is a reward in and of itself

not sure if it's been asked, but does the "Buy something at the Store" option do anything more then show you your own treat bucket? blink.gif

It means you had a lot of free time on your hands xd.png

Seriously though, there is no reward for finding all the treats - except the feeling of a job well done and having a nice full page of treats

Nothing better than a feeling of accomplishment, though it's never good for me to have too much time on my hands... time to play the set game all day! And thanks for telling me. smile.gif

not sure if it's been asked, but does the "Buy something at the Store" option do anything more then show you your own treat bucket? blink.gif

Not at this time, no. Maybe later it will change. then again, maybe not.

That's all it does... yet. Maybe they will make something cool over the next week for that link.

I wondered that, too, but apparently that's it. huh.gif

Sorry, but that is incorrect. You can only keep one egg from each clutch no matter if you get 1, 2, 3, or 4.

There is no total limit for the number of Halloween dragons you can have, which may be what you are thinking of. (Except of course that your normal scroll limits still apply, according to the trophy that you have.)

Not 100% sure, bu i think that the eggs stayed on my scroll today when i breed them.

Not 100% sure, bu i think that the eggs stayed on my scroll today when i breed them.

They do stay on your scroll at first, until you select one to keep. Then the rest are auto-abandoned. There is a time limit though, and if you don't select an egg to keep then they are auto-abandoned anyway.

They will stay for about 30 minutes, then they are auto-abandoned (if your dragons only bred 1 egg, and you had a spot available for it - you keep the egg automatically)

And I am so glad my boyfriend is not on DC or watching me hunt for treats. Pretty sure he'd find a way to destroy the spider treat sprites due to his utter hatred of Spiders and the like.

That's because there aren't any CB Marrows. You would have had to have gotten them when they dropped in the cave in 2010. ^^; All you can get now are bred ones. The only CBs this year will be the new dragons.

Alright, we'll thanks for informing me so kindly to my noobish request. xd.png Now shall start the hunt of a pure if I'm so lucky! xd.png

And I am so glad my boyfriend is not on DC or watching me hunt for treats. Pretty sure he'd find a way to destroy the spider treat sprites due to his utter hatred of Spiders and the like.

How can anyone hate spiders, they are so cuddly, the only ones that bug me out are the ones from games trying to eat me.

How can anyone hate spiders, they are so cuddly, the only ones that bug me out are the ones from games trying to eat me.

They attempt to kill you, race at you, crawl on you while you sleep, give you infections, and overall destroy your mental capacity to handle them. I'm exiting from my page as quickly as possible every time and.... well... the fake ones I see in real life sometimes get attacked before they're registered as fake.

Well, I have collected all 45 of the trick or treat items that are out there right now. The last one was the 3rd spider! For awhile I thought there were twins, but now I see it is triplets (not identical, however). laugh.gif

They attempt to kill you, race at you, crawl on you while you sleep, give you infections, and overall destroy your mental capacity to handle them. I'm exiting from my page as quickly as possible every time and.... well... the fake ones I see in real life sometimes get attacked before they're registered as fake.

only the spiders in games are like that, the real ones are so cuddly and nice and not creepy at all.

Up to 43 (yeah I had a lot of time to spare today, they cancelled classes today! tongue.gif ) and...DAWW TEENY LITTLE DRAGON HAS A PIXIE STIX! I swear some of these treats are gonna kill me with cute.

Does your candy basket badge fill up when you collect all the candies like in previous years?

only the spiders in games are like that, the real ones are so cuddly and nice and not creepy at all.

Come live in Indiana where opening your attic could mean killing yourself... *Is never going to Australia* Stupid poisonous spiders and spiders with more gall than a flipping bull! A tiny spider thinks it can overthrow a maine coon fully grown male cat! Nothing cuddly about a spider that challenges a nice cat to a fight. ...But I can tell this'll end up being a difference of opinions, right? Ah well, doesn't matter. You hug them, I'll crush them/ cry and run and we'll call it a day. lol.

Does your candy basket badge fill up when you collect all the candies like in previous years?

it does, but does not get full if you don`t have all the treats from previous years too.

Come live in Indiana where opening your attic could mean killing yourself...

Snakes kills you too and still the guys in India try to tame them, and some sects all over the world let the poison snakes bite them.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

it does, but does not get full if you don`t have all the treats from previous years too.

What about if you just get this years 45? Does it go to the first milestone?

My basket is full, and I have all the previous treats from previous years. Check my scroll.

Come live in Indiana where opening your attic could mean killing yourself... *Is never going to Australia* Stupid poisonous spiders and spiders with more gall than a flipping bull! A tiny spider thinks it can overthrow a maine coon fully grown male cat! Nothing cuddly about a spider that challenges a nice cat to a fight. ...But I can tell this'll end up being a difference of opinions, right? Ah well, doesn't matter. You hug them, I'll crush them/ cry and run and we'll call it a day. lol.

Well said friend, we all have minds of our own. And spiders just happen to be a topic few agree on. xd.png Some cuddle, others like me run half a mile away with a phobia. xd.png Yay for spider badges not being real spiders! xd.png