dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

GreenFeet or GreenFoot, GreenSocks xd.png, GreenHeart, GreenWings, GreenFaith, GreenHope, GreenLove ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

LOL, I'll just try both combos laugh.gif Participating in that Common Collectors Competition regularly means I have plenty of both!

2 Mint eggs sent!

@Tiga: Maybe the issue with the Pillows and the Blacktips is that Blacktips aren't Whitetips - they're blacktipped whitewings biggrin.gif Maybe they were just trying to prove a point *chuckles*

That is one way to blow my mind early in the day....

Uh for the sprites, I got mixed up. I grabbed two eggs from both of Drake and Ruby, and Ruby requested the leftover egg to be posted, so here:

Claim and Look

So its: Mint x Vine || Neo x Mint

SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION!!

That is one way to blow my mind early in the day....

Mission accomplished ninja.gif

When will you update your project post - I'm curious! laugh.gif

Mission accomplished ninja.gif

When will you update your project post - I'm curious! laugh.gif

To your first post about it not being urgent, I was sleeping xP.

And uh, since you blew my mind, I shall blow yours by making you wait! MWAHAHAHAHA

So reading my message put you to sleep? I must have magical powers!

I am going to name all dragons in this green lineage after the word Green. Those I have already taken are GreenLand, GreenGrass and GreenHands. I also used GreenFire, GreenSky and the like. But my vocabularies are really limited so...anyone any suggestions for me?

If you don't mind insects, there's GreenBottle and GreenFly. Or GreenFinch, for a bird-like dragon? Or GreenHorn for a clumsy one. xd.png Or names like the GreenWing Ruby Eyes suggested: GreenEye, GreenScale, etc...

GreenTick, GreenBug, GreenClaw, GreenDay biggrin.gif, GreenBack, GreenBelt, GreenShank, GreenStone, Greenockite! (I just googled for "words that start with green" laugh.gif)

Claim and Look

Still there smile.gif

Finished!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dvdwt

only my third finish, still stuck on soooooooooo many projects.

But pleased - it's very pretty right now biggrin.gif

Nice! And I'll bet it's pretty in the daytime, too. smile.gif

Nice! And I'll bet it's pretty in the daytime, too. smile.gif

Thank you smile.gif Relatively painless, compared to some of these others. And I will be seeing it tomorrow during the day, I hope it's nice.

And I switched my last pair in this pillow lineage and got this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9IfBS

first try - just the other pair being obstinate wink.gif

If nobody takes this, I'll abandon it after lunch.

I've got it! I wasn't doing anything those breeds, but you know what? You all instigate so much, I'm sure I will be smile.gif

Ad I love the names!

Thanks you biggrin.gif

Thanks dustpuppy smile.gif

No, not as pretty during the day. I had thought to do something with a Nocturne frame, though, and I think that would be great if only I could decide which would look good both at night and during the day with the Nocturnes.

I think something completely different, Like RC and Red. Great, another one in my head now blink.gif

Edited by daba555

No, not as pretty during the day. I had thought to do something with a Nocturne frame, though, and I think that would be great if only I could decide which would look good both at night and during the day with the Nocturnes.

I think something completely different, Like RC and Red. Great, another one in my head now blink.gif

Not quite as pretty, no, but still nice.

I do like the idea of pairing a Nocturne frame with red breeds, though.

Not quite as pretty, no, but still nice.

I do like the idea of pairing a Nocturne frame with red breeds, though.

If you like it, then I'm gonna have to do it, because your combos are always so perfect smile.gif

*chortles gleefully* And I am so good at instigating, too! xd.png

So I tried to get my Nocturnal/Sunset/Sunrise project started. Got 3 Sun eggs.

Since I don't need *that* many of them, here are the other 2:

Sun egg from Sunset Gone to departures.

Sun egg from Sunset Dropped.

This is the one I'll keep: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RsNWx

And finally a limestone egg from the Sunrise half: http://dragcave.net/lineage/2y5ym biggrin.gif and a sun egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hUBWZ

Edited by Ruby Eyes

So I tried to get my Nocturnal/Sunset/Sunrise project started. Got 3 Sun eggs.

Since I don't need *that* many of them, here are the other 2:

Sun egg from Sunset

Sun egg from Sunset

Well, I'm locked now - and I think I'll pursue the nocturne/red/RC to be different.

And yes, PH, you are a darn good instigator tongue.gif

Note to self: need male Sunrise. Too bad I influenced the last egg I had to be female as a gift for someone who then didn't want it.

On that note: anyone need a CB female-influenced Sunrise? Thanks, Draketeeth smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

So I was going to wait until I finished some other lineages first, but I got impatient and started on my Amethyst line (Horse x Nhiostrife + Sunset x Horse) anyway. XD I got the two I need for the top half, but I got 'no interest' from the Horse x Nhiostrife pairs. -_- I also tried for the bottom half of my Sapphire line, but they gave me a 'no interest' as well. I suppose I should be glad there weren't refusals, though. *knocks on wood* c:

So, i ended up breeding another Blacktip, where i needed an Ember....

perhaps someone here wants it?

Very tempting. I adopted that pretty, thank you!

So I was going to wait until I finished some other lineages first, but I got impatient and started on my Amethyst line (Horse x Nhiostrife + Sunset x Horse) anyway. xd.png I got the two I need for the top half, but I got 'no interest' from the Horse x Nhiostrife pairs. sleep.gif I also tried for the bottom half of my Sapphire line, but they gave me a 'no interest' as well. I suppose I should be glad there weren't refusals, though. *knocks on wood* c:

Indeed, refusals mean all loss of hope xd.png

I'm having a terrible time getting a horse in one of mine. I'n not a happy camper sad.gif

Draketeeth, that is very pretty - and if I wasn't locked, I'd have nabbed it myself smile.gif

More instigating, I'm afraid! I have an ember planned, that I just started, but it's darker - hellfire males and red nebulas.

Really loving that ember/blacktip, though.

Edit: I did take a peek to see what the third breed was, and I think it'll look great! I am going to do something with the ember/blacktip, but I don't think I can stand another seragamma, and I think I'll try to find another one that's facing the same way. Hmmmmm.....

Without searching every lineage post, is anyone doing ember/blacktip/albino?

Edited by daba555

Finished!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dvdwt

only my third finish, still stuck on soooooooooo many projects.

But pleased - it's very pretty right now biggrin.gif

(Late)Congrats!

And thanks, dustpuppy and Ruby, for all advice. I definitely will use (some of) them. <3 *A Big Bear Hugs*

Edited by Shelybear

I went begging for Embers from Pillow dry.gif

Should have done it sooner, I now have a 3rd ember gen and my ember x albino half produced an Ember as well ohmy.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/yH8Ij

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Lllu7

I have two other projects almost done but the 3rd gens are giving me the "no egg" routine. I may have to break down and try fertility

I picked up this tea because it was a Z but now I need to find a combo to make an LC

I tried brute

What do you think??? ( I may be forever getting Black Teas rolleyes.gif )

Edited by dragonpuck