TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Its very possible that someone did kill their eggs. If I remember correctly, we had this problem last release too.

Its very possible that someone did kill their eggs. If I remember correctly, we had this problem last release too.

which is why you don't add your eggs to fansites too fast

*blinks*

It's easier to get eggs now, at least on the 5 minute mark.

In the desert, I just got two of the new desert ones and a CB gold...

Edited by SolarCat

but if you hide them right away, that can't happen.

even at the last release, many that people thought were *killed* probably died from being added to fansites immediately.

of course, it could be someone else that did that to the eggs, which is why hiding them is the safest solution.

I have learned that you need to wait, hide and protect all your new eggs, not just new releases.

what surprises me is when I have a hatchling 2 hours away from maturing, and it gets sick! but then I hide it as soon as I know that, and it's (so far) been OK.

I managed to snag two of each new breed. I'm thrilled! However, sadly, I missed a chicken in the process. Ah well, perhaps another day..

My eggs are happy with the 2 click sites so far didn't add them until yesterday and I got mine the day of the release and in the morning at around 9 , smile.gif

Once I am no longer eggbound I can see who needs eggs and can pm them about getting 1 of each for them. I have my quota. I don't believe in getting like 10 or 12 of them unless they are shimmer eggs.

Especially the blue eggs

Which blue egg? laugh.gif

I hope these are common; they're gorgeous! I'm going to take a wild guess that they're still pretty dropping regularly after a whole day that they aren't rares. ^^

Well, I'm happy, I got one of each when they came out and just managed to snag seconds of both a few minutes ago. biggrin.gif And here I thought I'd be lucky to just get one...

Trading market is kind of broken, so as Mercury said, gifting threads are a good option.

(or try to tempt me with a Bleeding Moon hatchie lol; I've traded many purple Two-Headed Lindwurm eggs this easy way)

HAH! You should go into diplomacy with your gift of tact - 'kind of broken'????? What an understatement! Trading has become a cliquish little gimme all YOUR shinies of lowest gens and I'll give you mine but only if your name is included in the clique list!

Love the new Tidal hatchies! Good work artists! And I agree with those who say that the new release drops should be at least 24 hours of flooded new eggs just to give the entire globe a good chance at getting them.

ETA: And I don't think the tails are too long on the Tidals, maybe they're used to attract mates or something.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Hello ok the eggs are not showing up for me even after i refresh the pages so what can i do?sad.gif

Edited by Laryal

No,according to the UVs it gained.It's the normal UVs the eggs can get if they are put into hatcheries as soon as they are caught at the time of holiday or new release.If they were hiden for 12 hours,they won't die with 400 UVs.

Many people got their new eggs killed by putting their eggs into hatcheries too soon.

Edited by Mercury

even though there are mixing, the drop is not as hard anymore

thanks for the wonderful release again

all both of them

looking forward to the adults

HAH! You should go into diplomacy with your gift of tact - 'kind of broken'????? What an understatement! Trading has become a cliquish little gimme all YOUR shinies of lowest gens and I'll give you mine but only if your name is included in the clique list!

AMEN X 5000000000! Also, greed has killed DC trading. You're supposed to offer five or six rares for their one rare. rolleyes.gif I guess it was bound to happen eventually.

I managed to snag a Tsunami while hunting for the new eggs yesterday, which I need since my Silver Tinsel from Vivencia refused his mate (its offspring probably isn't worth anything by current ridiculous trading standards anyway), so as soon as my first group hatches, I can pick up two more of the Desert breed. Can't wait to see the adults!

Edited by Maladjust

Hello ok the eggs are not showing up for me even after i refresh the pages so what can i do?sad.gif

Wait for them to pop up. Remember it's a permanent release, so they will always be in the cave. c:

LOL pretty much that's what I had on mind, just said it in more delicate way. Still gonna trade Bleeding Moons to break that all-the-rare-shinies combo laugh.gif

Edited by Light Concorde

Haha, I was trying for another desert egg when I misclicked and got a Glory Drake egg. I ended up laughing, that's not a bad consolation prize! xd.png

Since I have gotten two CB Glory Drakes from this release I may trade the second one when it's off the 5 hour cooldown.

I picked up a desert. I was just idly looking thru the biomes, and saw this egg and refreshed it three times and it was still there. Only 16 others in the biome at the time, so I clicked it...

Now I'm egglocked ffor a few hours, anyway...

A good amount of mine will be hatching like a minute or less after the original release time tonight since I grabbed some very quickly once the release began ( and incubated! ) - so excited. happy.gif