TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

I agree with this.People always want rare eggs,and that's the way DC like.If everyone can get every egg they need from cave easily,there will not be trading.

True, but then so many people who are not able to catch some eggs have then very poor chances on trading. Hardly anyone wants to trade for commons/caveblockers.

I thought it would be fun trading, but it is not so much tbh. Especialy with new releases - people want ridiculous things for them - I call that greed

Edited by mloteczek

True, but then so many people who are not able to catch some eggs have then very poor chances on trading. Hardly anyone wants to trade for commons/caveblockers.

I thought it would be fun trading, but it is not so much tbh. Especialy with new releases - people want ridiculous things for them - I call that greed

In fact someone does want to trade commons,even caveblockers,not eggs,but hatchings.there are a lot of people who are dong lineages like me,they need a lot of commons,but they don't have space for them.They will trade a lot of things for common hatchings.

The eggs in ap are around 4 days,so it's not that hard to get some hatchings.With that,you can trade pretty much thing you need.

And there are many threads such like New Release Gifting Force and TGT where you can get new releases there if you can't get any yourself.

If you need more,you should find a way yourself.

Edited by Mercury

I got my pairs and misclicked another new desert egg while trying to catch a cb blusang. If somebody didn't manage to catch any desert eggs or has only one, feel free to pm me (:

If I read all this - I'm so happy that I was able to catch some of the new eggs.

I was not so lucky with the lindwurms - can't get any cb green one. But I was able to trade some 2nd Gens.

Perhaps with some time I hope I get some uncommon and rare eggs in my keep.

So many new releases....

I got my pairs and misclicked another new desert egg while trying to catch a cb blusang. If somebody didn't manage to catch any desert eggs or has only one, feel free to pm me (:

How did you do that - blusangs are in coastal... huh.gif

How did you do that - blusangs are in coastal...  huh.gif

Oops, I wanted to write "coastal egg" xd.png

Anyway, my extra eggs have both been gifted now^^

Trading market is kind of broken, so as Mercury said, gifting threads are a good option.

(or try to tempt me with a Bleeding Moon hatchie lol; I've traded many purple Two-Headed Lindwurm eggs this easy way)

I've an extra desert egg I just picked up that I'm willing to trade or gift. It needs to come off of cooldown, PM me if you're interested.

It's spoken for by Vakarian.

Edited by ladyvidel

I honestly don't think that the people who hoard are the problem. There's an egg slot limit for a reason. Be glad we can't catch 40 of them, because if I could, I probably would. xd.png (Actually probably like 10.)

Sigh, I didn't manage to catch any of the new releases. sad.gif They're pretty hard to find! This is a let-down!

Sigh, I didn't manage to catch any of the new releases. sad.gif They're pretty hard to find! This is a let-down!

Try on the 5, 10 or 15 minute drops. You tend to have better chances there, than on the hourly drops.

That's how I got mine.

Try on the 5, 10 or 15 minute drops. You tend to have better chances there, than on the hourly drops.

That's how I got mine.

The release is still ongoing? ohmy.gif So far, I can see a lot of commons in the cave now despite the 5/10/15 minute intervals.

Edited by Vakarian

Still no Desert eggs.

At least I got three Coastals which are my favorites so far. Though I'll probably end up trading one of them.

Edit: And looks like my luck turned around. xd.png

Unlike yesterday when I could only get misclicks today I filled my quota pretty easily.

So, don't give up guys, they're still there and much easier to get than yesterday.

Edited by Isuzu

I've got one up for trade at the moment and just asked for offers, but people don't seem to be biting. tongue.gif I only got one offer but it was of eggs and I'm already locked.

I already love earthgirl's dragon, the tidal ones or whatever we're calling them for now. I really can't wait to see the adults!

Someone killed my eggies sad.gif

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that! Maybe fog them before you go out or to sleep just in case of viewbombing?

It's yourself who killed them.Don't blame others.

You should hold new eggs 12 hours at least before you put them into any hatcheries.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that! Maybe fog them before you go out or to sleep just in case of viewbombing?

yea, I think someone did that to me sad.gif Will try to catch now one of each at least to have them...

Nowadays people are so mean and bad:unsure:

yea, I think someone did that to me sad.gif Will try to catch now one of each at least to have them...

Nowadays people are so mean and bad:unsure:

It's not mean people. During the first days of a new release, traffic on hatching sites is always way higher than on other, normal days, so eggs get more views and can get sick and die easily.

...snip...

As for names, hm... Between Stripe and Sunrise for the Desert egg and between Thunder and Tri-Horn for the Coastal.

I've seen Sunflare suggested for the desert, but a LOT of Sun titles are possible as well as something Striving, Strong, Strumming, Suave, Sub-something, Successful, Suede, Suffering, Summer-something, yeah, there are a LOT of possibilities out there.

...snip...

Not sure anyone's suggested it - but what about Sulphur/Sulfur (depending on your country!) or Sulphur-something - that's a pretty desert-y/hot name, and they do have yellow heads and tails.

I'm excited to see what they are! I locked myself with a bunch of green opals but thankfully I have some trades lined up biggrin.gif

check ur pms

Looks like they're still dropping regularly in the coast and desert. I saw a few of the coastal eggs in the coast during the hourly and 5 minute drops this morning, and plenty of the desert ones as well. They are mixed in with commons, but at least they're still dropping.

The release is still ongoing? ohmy.gif So far, I can see a lot of commons in the cave now despite the 5/10/15 minute intervals.

Yes, of course. They're now a permanent part of the Cave. And they're still dropping fairly regularly. Mixed in with the older eggs, by now, but they're there...

Maybe, but I would only accuse them of that if you did not have your eggs posted on any fansites.

As others have said, new release eggs should not get posted right away because fansite traffic in general is much higher at these times and eggs can easily get too many views for a brand new egg.