TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

*Checks the graveyard* Oh gee, I think I'm better off fogging mine, I saw 2 Desert eggs and 1 Coastal...and somebody lost their 2nd gen Duotone!

and that's why new releases should NOT be incubated or added into fan sites till they hit ER status. sad.gif (and that goes double for the up coming holiday releases!)

I agree. I've always waited a day or two before adding any egg into one of the click sites. The earliest I've added an egg was when they hit 6days 12 hrs and even then you've got to keep an eye on them.

My two eggs have been fogged for protection until they reach 5-4 days. though, I did incubate one of them a bit too early.

Are the eggs still dropping?

Yes, they're just mixed in with the commons now. They're not flooding anymore like they were.

@dirtytabs:

Oh, someone is cheating. That would be TJ. wink.gif

Because, to be exact: TJ's eggs have to wait for the 4 day marker, too, he just reduces the time they have left, so they reach 4 days left and can hatch about 6 hours after the release started. (Or something like that. Not sure about the exact time.)

Ooh, interesting. That's exact enough for me. smile.gif

Yaaay, new eggs!

I've almost gotten both, but they've been snatched right before I could get them. >:I

Ohmygodallthepagestalkersonthosepages xd.png

//EDIT// Hey hey hey, I got one! The Desert one! Woot!

Edited by RiverstarOfSkyclan

Twenty-One Eggs I clicked on. Twenty-One misses.

*table flip* D:

EDIT: OMFG, I actually got a Desert one. Holy censorkip.gif.

Edited by MysticTiger

just finished grabbing mine. got 4 of the coast ones and 3 of the desert ones.

thanks to the spriters and TJ. i couldn't do this art stuff here.

I'm glad this is the last release until Halloween. It gives me a huge chunk of time to finish my scroll goals and catch up on Shimmers. cool.gif I'm a happy camper.

Plus I can't wait to get my Halloween dragon fix.

I loved the desert eggs a lot better than the coastal ones, but the hatchlings of the coastals catch my eye much more than the deserts. I love them both.

:c No new artists, it seems... When are some of the really fantastic artists still rotting on the completed list going to get in cave? Earthgirl's been represented in every release on the front page of the news forum but one, for crying out loud, and there have been what, 2 new spriters introduced in the same block? I love her sprites but let's get some new people in!

I agree smile.gif

I'm all set, 3 eggs each. It was a surprising breeze to get them, with my mediocre internet speed.

I had to abandon a stripe and a messy black hatchling to make room for a pair of each egg. Oh well, at least I'll not have to worry about catching them later, and I'll be able to catch another stripe and black again anyways. Good luck to all those who're still catching! I find the best method is switching between biomes and clicking on the far right egg. I tested my method, and almost every single time I got the overburdened message, so I'm pretty sure it works.

Got One Coastal and then got a Misclick

Another 5 hours of waiting sleep.gif

I need one more Coastal >.<

Lol got it xd.png

Stinky Misclick Dx

Finally 3 each :3

Saw a Blusang go by.....

Edited by lollipop00

To be honest I prefer the desert ones, the coastal ones don't have a pretty head in my opinion. I do like the colors of both though. GOOD LUCK to everyone still catching smile.gif

I was surprised to be able to get my limit within the first few minutes. First time that's happened!

The hubby had several blusangs and an ice - he said he couldn't pass them up, so only had room for a couple. After the eggs hatched he went back and had no trouble catching some in the 5-minute drops.

They went fast, but he was able to do it fairly fast. It makes me wonder if most of our issues are our local connection rather than problems with DC, as I had no lag whatsoever which is highly unusual.

I have noticed that we both have had more sickness, once with an egg at 4d 2h, and so we've fogged all our new hatchlings, which I never usually do, just in case.

I saw where someone said there are dead eggs, I think it's a bit foolish to out them in the fansites so early. I hope that doesn't happen a lot sad.gif

So, the coastal ones sort between Thunder and Trihorn in the breed sort. Tiger something, maybe? Because of the stripes.

The desert ones sort between Stripe and Sunrise, so I guess they are Sun- something.

I just checked my scroll and discovered I do have 2 of the desert eggs so I have my pair in the coastal and the desert. Picked up a bloodscale egg as I need seragamma wyvern females. So am offering it there. Don't need anymore of the new eggs for moi until I see what they look like. Once no longer egg locked may pick up more for trading.

Already got a couple of each dragons, so lovely, can't wait to see them fully grown ^^ <3

The hatchies are soo cute!!,they are certainly different the coastal looks elegant to me,the other one is going to be a handful LOL! keeping it away from fire!

there's so many of these new eggs being put into Silvi's lair those poor eggs sad.gif

glad mine are safe smile.gif

Edited by rachii.xo

The other eggs are starting to mix in now wow that was fast! I am glad I got at lease one of the new ones tho they are Beautiful!

biggrin.gif

well so glad i managed to get all of the dragons this release. Since the last two releases were all but impossible to get all of them.

Edited by roxasxaxel

To the people remarking about dead dragons: Remember some DCers like to Earthquake their eggs to speed up the hatching. Sometimes this kills eggs. Normal precautions for eggs and fan sites should be all you need.

Earthgirl's hatchlings are gorgeous. wub.gif I can't wait to see the adult! She's one of my favourite spriters on the site, so I'm very excited to have another one of her dragons to collect. smile.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

Well, cool! Thanks to my sister trading me, I managed to get my two pair of each of them, and I even caught a couple spare Coastals to gift friends. c: A way easier time than I had at catching the Opals and Duals when I was at home, away from my college's wi-fi. ^^;

Thanks for a fun release!

~Feathers

It seems I'm late for the release, again! xd.png Oh well, I hope I can get a few ^^; Thank you TJ and spriters! :3