TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

*sqeeeeaaaaks!!* OMG I absolutely love the hatchies!!! Especially the "bright red stripes" omg they are adorable!!

I just completed my goal:

Four from the Coast and three from the Desert ^O^

Edited by Nakuru

Sunflare. Interesting. I thought the dragons were going to be Mirage or Heatwave dragons, ah well. tongue.gif

Oh I like Mirage. It doesn't fit with where it sorts, though. Sunflare sounds interesting too.

Omg... If anyone manages to snag some extras, I'd gladly be willing to trade or something. The wifi here is so crappy and I only here for another like 2 hours. I used to be pretty good at grabbing eggs but NOOOOO not anymore! *bangs head on desk* I need help... *sobs softly*

Edit: omg! I just snagged one from the desert! D:

Edited by DragonNeko

Sunflare. Interesting. I thought the dragons were going to be Mirage or Heatwave dragons, ah well. tongue.gif

have a spot on my screen and when Spyriden posted their comment the letters lined up with the spot.

It then read

"...were going to be Mirage or Meatwave dragons..."

I scrolled the screen and saw what it REALLY said... still got a chuckle, though...

btw, I cleaned my screen rolleyes.gif

Thanks again, TJ and Spriters...

Thanks TJ ! biggrin.gif

Sooo... time for hunt !

EDIT : I think I'll need a trader for these ones... I can't catch any of them ! D:

Edited by Saryan

Yes! Got my 3rd Coastal egg~!

*does another happy dance!*

I hope you're enjoying the Tidal pretties. smile.gif And the Desert ones too.

Omg... If anyone manages to snag some extras, I'd gladly be willing to trade or something. The wifi here is so crappy and I only here for another like 2 hours. I used to be pretty good at grabbing eggs but NOOOOO not anymore! *bangs head on desk* I need help... *sobs softly*

Edit: omg! I just snagged one from the desert! D:

Check your inbox ^_~

Aaaah, why?? ;__; Just went to the Coast to catch my last new relase egg, Ctrl-clicked some of the new Coast eggs and then saw a CB Blusang. I was so amazed that I stared at its description for a few seconds, then automatically continued clicking. Well, I got a new Coast with my second click, but what message appeared in the Blusang tab? "You are already overburdened..." ... D: Now I'm frustrated.

At least I'm done now for this release. Caught my two pairs and one extra of each to gift to a friend that is on vacation. I just hope she hasn't given up hope on this release and logs in to the forum today or tomorrow - maybe I should have told her about my gifting plans. xd.png I guess I just love surprises too much. X')

Edited by The_Imago

Yah, I have same set as TJ, four blue-red, and three bright blue eggs biggrin.gif

I really love this shimmering egg appearance.

Well, that was easy o.0 I really don't even see what people are complaining about. <snip> It was all the matter of pressing the F5 button a few times and clicking as fast as possible on the egg with a weird description xd.png

People complain because some people have lag issues that they have no control over and have dealt with for weeks, months, even a year or more.

Sure, clicking the F5 button and clicking sounds easy enough, but...if the page isn't loading, you could click at warp speed and still not connect to anything because the DC server is not loading properly.

I deal with that often. It is VERY frustrating. I didn't have any problems catching eggs today, but last night was another story. I can empathize with those that haven't been as lucky.

Well this has been a lucky week for me on DC! Forgot about this drop until late, and then managed to grab 4 from the desert and 3 from the coast at the 15 min drop, and a few days ago I FINALLY got a GON to be summoned for the first time in 3 years smile.gif Which was what, something like 78 failed attempts? haha.

Thanks TJ and Spriters!

How do you manage to bring the eggs sooner to hatch?

Which page I must refreshing?

You can't make YOUR eggs hatch now, what they meant was that you can look at TJ's hatchlings (on the first page of this thread) to see what they will look like.

All you can do with your eggs is incubate them (if you have Red dragons), then they can hatch a day sooner than normally.

The lag was bad at the 4 drop after I offered my tea in the departures. Had to laugh clicked on the coastal egg but it was so slow loading that I tried clicking on another one in another tab and it said I was already overburdened. Say what????? Had a look and there was the new coastal egg on my scroll biggrin.gif So have influenced two and offered 2 in a trade. Have 1 desert egg so have to probably get a 2nd to get a pair. Fun! Fun!

*sigh* I think I'll try again tomorrow, I'm not lucky today ._.

Good luck ev'ryone smile.gif

Edited by Saryan

You can't make YOUR eggs hatch now, what they meant was that you can look at TJ's hatchlings (on the first page of this thread) to see what they will look like.

All you can do with your eggs is incubate them (if you have Red dragons), then they can hatch a day sooner than normally.

@dustpuppy Thank you for answer. I have seen the hatchlings.

Please keep trades in the appropriate section. Edited by SockPuppet Strangler