TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

The eggs are a permanent addition. They're just harder to catch now because the flood of them is over and the older dragons have mixed in.

Had one slot open. What did I get? Blink-blank-blank-blink Spitfire! blink.gif

But the new Desert hatchling are sweet little pretties, and the Coastal babies are beautifully dramatic. Congratulations to Earthgirl and JOTB on the addition of your new babies! smile.gif

Edited because I do like Spitfires, but its timing was just so - wrong!

Edited by dragongrrl

Doesn't it seem that this one was a really SHORT release, if Commons are all ready mixed in?

Got WAY too many of the coast egg; tried biting some and they turned but stayed. xd.png Bit and repulsed one, so I grabbed one desert egg for the open slot. Will try again when I can dump some of these vamp eggs. xd.png

seriously?! I barely managed to get 3 eggs, 2 Desert and 1 Coast dry.gif

If anyone has extras to spare on the coastal ones, would you be willing to? I'd like to set up a breeding pair. I can breed something off my scroll in exchange.

I got a extra desert accident, i'm now happily egglocked, wow that's insane how short the drops are...i just realized it

Doesn't it seem that this one was a really SHORT release, if Commons are all ready mixed in?

I thought most of the new releases were like that.... It happened the last few times right ?

Which is why most people did the catching earlier instead of now cause like 2-4 hours since they were released commons were already starting to drop

Also spam clicking helps a bunch I managed to spam click 5 Deserts and 1 Coastal but I caught my eggs when they were first released kind of...

Edited by lollipop00

Omg I saw cb brines in the cave for the first time ever biggrin.gif

Egg locked doe sad.gif

Edited by Crockturtle566

Crockturtle566 Posted on Sep 8 2013, 02:21 PM

Omg I saw cb brines in the cave for the first time ever

I know and I missed them also!!!!!!!!!!

Got a pair of coastal's and working on a pair of desert's

Edited by Merlot

I just caught my third desert egg, so I'm done for now. Whew! That wasn't too bad. The new eggs are still dropping every five minutes, and if you hang out in coastal or desert it's still pretty easy to catch one. There seem to be more of the new coastal eggs than of the desert ones, so maybe they're going to be more common later on, too?

I was fortunate to catch a desert one, and was gifted a coastal egg. I influenced them both male, now I need to get CB mates for them if I can.

HOLIDAY releases are all all day events.

Regular releases have the common dragons start merging back into the drops after a few hours. So your best chance for not mis-clicking commons is within the first 5 hours of the release because they are pretty much nothing but new dragons still.

Welp, finally got my pairs for both. Now I just need one more desert and I'll be happy (Crosses fingers for the Gold Tinsel to hatch soon).

HOLIDAY releases are all all day events.

Regular releases have the common dragons start merging back into the drops after a few hours. So your best chance for not mis-clicking commons is within the first 5 hours of the release because they are pretty much nothing but new dragons still.

I'm kinda glad we had about a 12 hour flood of mostly the new dragons. happy.gif

:c No new artists, it seems... When are some of the really fantastic artists still rotting on the completed list going to get in cave? Earthgirl's been represented in every release on the front page of the news forum but one, for crying out loud, and there have been what, 2 new spriters introduced in the same block? I love her sprites but let's get some new people in!

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

seriously?! I barely managed to get 3 eggs, 2 Desert and 1 Coast dry.gif

I did not manage to catch any at all.

But I was able to trade for mine.

smile.gif

Took a ton of clicking and a trade, but I finally managed to get some coastals! And one mis-clicked pearl, but I'm thrilled with just getting any of the new guys at all. Now to finally go eat lunch...xd.png

It's releases like this that makes me REALLY wish we had a chance to "freeze" or preserve an egg in it's permanent state forever. I LOVE the desert egg. That blue! It's just beautiful.

So happy that the eggs dropped in higher numbers than the last year or so's new releases. I stayed up til Midnight only to deal with lag and pages not loading, so I gave up and went to bed. I fully expected to wake up this morning and not be able to catch anything but commons and misclicks. I was extremely happy to see that was not the case.

Can't wait to see the adults!

What are the egg descriptions?

Desert: "The air shimmers around this egg, as if from heat."

Coast: "This egg is wet from the waves and has bright red stripes."

What are the egg descriptions?

Coast: "This egg is wet from the waves and has bright red stripes

Coast: "This egg is wet from the waves and has bright red stripes."

Ah. Thanks! cool.gif