TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Thank you very much for this release. Luckily, it was easy to catch them despite my bad internet connection. Within less than an hour, I was able to snatch a pair of each one.

The dragon which appears in the Coast biome are currently my favourite. I wonder what they look like when they grow up.

I will try to catch two more Coast and one more Desert.

The little Tidal boy has a reeeally long tail... blink.gif But they still are both very beautiful ! Also, look - they have Skywing-like "auxiliary wings". And I just love their red tail plumes !

I can't help but be amused at yet another "shimmer" description egg, lmao! I hope I don't get confused when hunting! xd.png

Ah, they look so pretty! Here's hoping I snag my two of each. xd.png

~Feathers

Ooh they've gendered. Still loving the Tidal one! Looks almost fiery, in a water sort of way. That made no sense.

So are the tidals going to be like the Amphipteres?...

So are the tidals going to be like the Amphipteres?...

They seem to have fins instead of wings, so they may be a water-based dragon instead of Amphipteres, which fly.

I do love the male tidal with the super-long tail (long tails ftw), but the deserts still look so adorable to me. I want to see adults now, argh! xd.png /impatient

edit because I can't spell

Edited by Dimar

They're so cute <3!

Bit late adding this, but thanks TJ and spriters for another wonderful release! ^^

Oh boy, now for the two day wait to see them grow to adults. How I wish time would go faster. The coastal dragons are so cute, I really love the males, the desert hatchies are just as adorable though~ Thanks TJ and the wonderful spriters and everyone else who made these dragons happen. smile.gif I hope the catch is still easy for everyone. Good luck to everyone~

They seem to have fins instead of wings, so they may be a water-based dragon instead of Amphipteres, which fly.

I do love the male tidal with the super-long tail (long tails ftw), but the deserts still look so adorable to me. I want to see adults now, argh! xd.png /impatient

edit because I can't spell

Oh ya good point.. tongue.gif

The S2 male costal is sooooooooooo adorable! It will definitely make my freezing list. I like the S2 desert hatchie too. Not as fond of the female costal, but she's growing on me.

Very blue and bright dragons. :3 The colours on the Coast hatchlings are similar to Bleeding Moons, but I love the contrast. Great work again to the spriters; thank you!

The Coast one could be named 'Tidal Dragon'... Not sure what the Desert one could be.

Whoo hoo, snagged a Coastal one (and Bit two misclicks... They didn't repel, which was what I was aiming for, but they didn't die either, so hey)! Does anyone know what rarity they're supposed to be, respectively?

Thanks for the lovely release, TJ and spriters! I could get real used to having these monthly releases, ha ha. Gives me something to do!

~Feathers

Just looked now, the hatchlings are so cute! Especially the desert one.

And the desert one's description kinda remindeds me of a salamander.

Just saw the hatchies~ I would have to say the Coastals are my favorite so far :3

The desert ones remind me of Soulpeaces xd.png

Now I am happily egg-locked. I wish the others good luck and fun in hunting.

@fly_away_soon No idea how rare they are going to be...

Edited by kaiachan

Came back to see gendered hatchlings.

OH MY STARS THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Spriters! You did a wonderful job! Thank you so much for the pretty babies!