TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Trying to grab another water one. dry.gif Hour drops aren't my favorite at all.

Oh, I spy some genders! I love the description on the gendered desert, d'aww.

Well, it took some doing, but I managed to snag two of each! Time for me to bow out and let other folks have their shot. Good luck to everyone still trying to snag theirs, and thanks to the spriters for these pretty babies!

Sneaking a peek at TJ's hatchlings... and yaaaay, an Earthgirl dragon! biggrin.gif

Though the JOTB hatchling is almost cuter. But Earthgirl dragons are awesome by default. xd.png

When I got up at silly o'clock to hunt I thought "I'll never do this again!" but unlike the last releases, I did get eggs this time. With difficulty, but I got them! Maybe that means my future holds many very early sunday mornings. blink.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

The deserts are so cute - especially the descriptions. I can't wait to see both adults biggrin.gif

Already gendered, well... Waiting for them to grow up will be a torture. laugh.gif

They are lovely, especially the desert one. One of my favorite color combinations.

Thank you TJ, JOTB and Earthgirl. The new breeds look very promising! smile.gif I adore such color schemes.

Thank you TJ!

Yey miraculously caught 1 of each, hope I can catch more, my internet connection is sooooo bad it lags like 10 seconds every time I refresh TT

The gendered tidal hatchling is super cute biggrin.gif Im excited to see these adults, so far I like the coloring. Any ideas on who made these yet? Thank You TJ and Spriters.

@majors:

As it was said several times over the last two pages: Earthgirl (coastal) and JOTB (desert). wink.gif

Oh my god, they're so cute! It's nice to see some new releases here, and beautifully made. Thank you TJ and spriters!

@majors:

As it was said several times over the last two pages: Earthgirl (coastal) and JOTB (desert). wink.gif

Ahh thanks I did not go through those yet lol wink.gif

So I sorted them and the desert one landed between stripe and sunrise so something sun related.. and the coast landed between the thunder and trihorn so tidal something biggrin.gif I hope though the desert dragon has more yellow on it than blue.. we have a ton of blue dragons. tongue.gif

Edited by majors

I have a pair of each now. smile.gif They look promising so I'll probably try for extras as well. (I almost got a Blusang while stalking the coast... oh well. xd.png)

Hmmm... "Sunflare" ?

Oooh, I like that. Sunflare and Tidal seem to be good possibilities for names (plus they sound cool).

Yay Newbies biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Hatchies are sooooooo cute xd.png

Just got home from work so now off to hunt for some!....

So pretty! smile.gif

The Desert one looks like it might be nice with UVs and Spitfires. Not sure what I'd pair the Coastal one with, yet.

Thank you for the new release TJ. I really wanted a pair of each but due to my computer being a finicky thing today I don't see it happening and maybe with Mom being gone a year today I wanted them more as a marker for her

Happy Hunting and enjoy

YES!

Finally got one of each.

I hope they stick around so I can get a breeding pair for them.

I also scored a Hellhorse and duotone.

One step closer to completing my wishlist!

Thanks TJ and Spriters!

Edited by RavenWolf1010

ooooo looks like the tidal babies are a Western Dragon *grins* the shims have made me a huge fan of western style dragons, so i'm glad to see a regular relase with one!!

i also hope the sun's are more yellow than blue, we need some Yellow dragons *nods*

The Coastal hatchies are just too damn adorable <3

If the adults are as cute, I might have to another hoard on top of Bluna, CB Whiptail, and CB Crimson hoards. tongue.gif