TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

As I read there are already september hatchlings. How is that possible?

TJ's eggs don't have to wait for the 4 day mark to hatch. They usually hatch 6 (or however many) hours or so after the release begins. But his hatchlings still have to wait several days until they can grow up, though.

Us regular users can't get hatchlings this early- we can Incubate, but our eggs still have to wait for the 4 day mark. smile.gif

ninja.gif 'ed

Edited by Dimar

TJ's always hatch early.

Off-topic, but your avatar is mesmerizing.

I saw a low-time coast egg in one of the click sites earlier this morning. Caught on September 8, 3 days 17 hours left. Hope someone wasn't cheating.

@dirtytabs:

Oh, someone is cheating. That would be TJ. wink.gif

Because, to be exact: TJ's eggs have to wait for the 4 day marker, too, he just reduces the time they have left, so they reach 4 days left and can hatch about 6 hours after the release started. (Or something like that. Not sure about the exact time.)

@Nenni_1:

Then you should refresh the page. Go to the first page and press F5, then there should be hatchies for you, too.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I'm actually very surprised, despite the new release and having extra time to prepare, the complaints of people not getting a pair, people trading a ton, and the 1,000 users, that there is maximum, only 80 people in the Desert/Coast area! I mean, sure the eggs are snatched up quickly (F5 is a god...) but, usually there's only 60 people on average, so you just have to snatch when you see a weird description!

I also hate the cooldown for CB eggs, I, for once, since this is the only release where I got egglocked by actually getting a pair (By the way, easiest. Release. Ever!) and have a spare to trade. 5 hours is too much, I want it to be 2 so I can already trade these stupid eggs!

(PS - Or, TJ just is able to stack BSA, so he mass-incubated them.)

EDIT - I'm an idiot. My eggs just got sick. tongue.gif

Edited by car340

I managed to catch all the Desert eggs I wanted that 5-min drop! Yay!

Now I just need three more of the new Coast eggs, and I'll be set... /lurks in that biome.

Yay managed to get one of each now I'm happy... It's rare I got eggs the day of the release ^^

@dirtytabs:

Oh, someone is cheating. That would be TJ. wink.gif

Because, to be exact: TJ's eggs have to wait for the 4 day marker, too, he just reduces the time they have left, so they reach 4 days left and can hatch about 6 hours after the release started. (Or something like that. Not sure about the exact time.)

@Nenni_1:

Then you should refresh the page. Go to the first page and press F5, then there should be hatchies for you, too.

I always thought that he already had the eggs for a few days before each release, but since we can't see his scroll we don't know about it until he posts the official announcement. :B

Oh my I got another one from desert... maybe I'll another one from Coast.. only one spot ;eft from egg locked ^^ that's my Lucky day biggrin.gif

Finally got to see the beautiful hatchlings (missed the s1 stage - I'll have to go and see them on the wiki).

:c No new artists, it seems... When are some of the really fantastic artists still rotting on the completed list going to get in cave? Earthgirl's been represented in every release on the front page of the news forum but one, for crying out loud, and there have been what, 2 new spriters introduced in the same block? I love her sprites but let's get some new people in!

I agree, But a complete request is removed from there months before adding. I lost track of what I was going to say after that xd.png

@Torkie10:

Well, that's also possible I guess. However it may work - it's one of the real useful "Mysteries of TJ". wink.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I'm guessing the name of the Coastal dragons is going to Tidal. The Desert ones have me stumped.

lol got a little too anxious and incubated and view bombed my own eggs xd.png the entire clutch is sick tongue.gif hopefully they survive it as long as i keep em fogged

Edited by linda3.0

I'm guessing the name of the Coastal dragons is going to Tidal. The Desert ones have me stumped.

Someone suggested Sunflare a while ago, but I don't think I've seen any more guesses. I just like the sound of Sunflare, so I'm kinda hoping the name is something like that. tongue.gif

Well, that was easy o.0 I really don't even see what people are complaining about. I just got home and after reading the announcement and checking the Currently Being Released page on the wiki I went straight to the Desert. As it was empty at that second, I switched to Coast. Got nothing there, but then came the 5-min drop, so I immediately got 2 from the Desert, as well as a misclicked Turpentine, and then switched to Coast. Had even more luck there - got 2 Tidals and 2 Tsunami Wyverns. =3 It was all the matter of pressing the F5 button a few times and clicking as fast as possible on the egg with a weird description xd.png

Well, that was easy o.0 I really don't even see what people are complaining about. I just got home and after reading the announcement and checking the Currently Being Released page on the wiki I went straight to the Desert. As it was empty at that second, I switched to Coast. Got nothing there, but then came the 5-min drop, so I immediately got 2 from the Desert, as well as a misclicked Turpentine, and then switched to Coast. Had even more luck there - got 2 Tidals and 2 Tsunami Wyverns. =3 It was all the matter of pressing the F5 button a few times and clicking as fast as possible on the egg with a weird description xd.png

That's because it's easy now. The first two hours were the worst as you had about 300 people online with less than 5 seconds drops and 3 minute drops at the hour mark with lag. After the third hours, the drops became a little longer which eased off the frustration.

Someone suggested Sunflare a while ago, but I don't think I've seen any more guesses. I just like the sound of Sunflare, so I'm kinda hoping the name is something like that. tongue.gif

Sunflare. Interesting. I thought the dragons were going to be Mirage or Heatwave dragons, ah well. tongue.gif