TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Please don't scare me. For some reason, all of my IOUs came in today and I'm egglocked for the next day for sure. Don't some commons appear in all biomes anyway?

Not trying to scare, I think these will be commons! You should have nothing to worry about :] Yeah commons drop in all biomes but so do metals, but the chances that these are up there high end with metals is slim to none ;] Plus think about it the blue stays in one single biome while the green is just mischievous! More than likely commons and pretty ones!

They're both still dropping pretty heavily...Does anyone know what they sort between yet?

I really love these regularly scheduled releases, TJ! It's nice to know something new is coming down the line every month. Thank you and all the spriters!<3

Edited by stardust13

Easiest new release catch I ever had. On another note, some AP hunters are going to be happy with the two PB coppers and bunch of PB pink eggs I had to toss. XP Got 3 trees and 3 moons, going to wait to send them to hatcheries so I don't wake up to dead eggs.

Easiest new release catch I ever had. On another note, some AP hunters are going to be happy with the two PB coppers and bunch of PB pink eggs I had to toss. XP Got 3 trees and 3 moons, going to wait to send them to hatcheries so I don't wake up to dead eggs.

I had to drop a 7th Gen Shimmer to the cave. I hope some dropped some metals for me to catch. tongue.gif

Happy early birthday to me! I have caught three green eggs. Yay!

This is great I love the designs of these eggs! I am really hoping these will become my new favorite dragons :] I am sooo ecstatic that we have more green dragons now :] What is also awesome is the AP is soo backlogged that everyone dropping fresh goodies won't see them in the AP until days later!! biggrin.gif This will give everyone a chance at catching great AP finds and also getting awesome new breeds! The flow on these eggs are great so far!

They're both still dropping pretty heavily...Does anyone know what they sort between yet?

The blues sort between blacktips and bloodscales.

The green ones, between flamingos and geodes.

Edited by FengShien

Well, there are 3 of each egg, soooo....

That means NO dimorphism in the hatchlings, BUT there IS dimorphism in the adults. Cool.

I had to drop a 7th Gen Shimmer to the cave. I hope some dropped some metals for me to catch.  tongue.gif

Oh my, that must of been a bitter struggle to do. I was twitching because they only had 17hrs left, but I was afraid these eggs would be either rare or uncommon (like those flipping CB coppers) and/or everyone would swarm the cave tomorrow. Bawh, I guess it shall put a smile on someone's face, while I coddle my new eggs.

Edited by Kerowyn

Love the green eggs! Both are beautiful, got 3 blues and 1 green! Thank you, TJ. biggrin.gif

Oh my, that must of been a bitter struggle to do. I was twitching because they only had 17hrs left, but I was afraid these eggs would be either rare or uncommon (like those flipping CB coppers) and/or everyone would swarm the cave tomorrow. Bawh, I guess it shall put a smile on someone's face, while I coddle my new eggs.

Yeah it was. But I was like it's from a Cavern Lurker so screw it. I can breed more later. And off it went. Just had to rip it off. Plus the egg that was coming in and another will hatch in about 10 hours. That will give me time to sleep. Hopefully, those green ones are still there.

Looking forward to what's going to hatch out of these pretty eggs, I got 4 of the blue ones and 3 of the green ones now I'm egg locked. Thank you TJ and Spriters for more eggs!

this was the easiest catch I've seen so far

caught 6 (3 of each) in less than 2 minutes

The blues sort between blacktips and bloodscales.

The green ones, between flamingos and geodes.

Thanks!~ (Time to think of possible names now~ XP)

Ohmygosh I totally forgot about this release! AT LEAST IT WAS EASY.

Luckily for the most part I had just been stocking up on cave/AP blockers so I hope everyone who caught my CB blocker hatchies in the AP enjoy them. xd.png;

Wow, that was... super easy. Caught 3 of each (fou8nd the green one in the desert) and am now locked until my Ice hatches later on^^

I got 4 of the yellow spotted ones and three with the red spots

WB

Well I dumped the other Shimmer. Consider it a 4th of July gift!