TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Got a pair or each new release and would get a third, but I'm egg locked. Never thought I'd say this, but its irritating to have a Tsunami and Summer right now tongue.gif

*chews on internet connection* Fast slow fast slow, I swear we get chunky internet here. Comes through the wire in hunks.

Pretty eggs!

I like how the tree-egg was spread around, making it a bit easier to catch rather than the volume in the Alpine. I can't wait to see what hatches from these eggs!

The one that hides in trees and moves around a lot... could we be seeing a magical dragon here, or perhaps something animal themed?

Edited by sylphoflights

Done. I need one more white/red spotted eggs to finish my set, but I'm egglocked, and that can wait.

...and locked! That was easy! 4 green and 3 blue. It will be interesting to see the hatchlings!

Thank you, TJ!

Just finally decided to get on since this hotel i'm in had wifi (currently on vacation). Thank goodness I did ^^ I caught some eggs already Thank you for the release!

I love the colors~

Thanks for the new dragons!

I got two of the green and three blue and I am locked until tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully I can catch one more of each then, or two of the green. These were pretty easy, even though there was quite a bit of lag.

Had no luck with the red spots, but am full up on the trees egg. Will have to see about trading later today.

I got three of the pale blue ones, and two of the green ones. I'm keeping one space free on my scroll just in case I come across another egg I really want, like a gold or something. :-)

Locked on 3 of the tree ones....now to wait for my Drake to hatch, ditch my CB spitfire and hunt the reds.

Woo,glad that's over with. >.<

Looking forward to seeing what they look like now. :]

They both seem slightly familiar, but I'm not sure...*is extremely tempted to stay up, get no sleep, and see lil' hatchlings*

Perhaps the hatchlings will look more familiar.

*fingers crossed for an eastern dragon*

wOOw, that's fantastic. Thank you.

And I've just colected all. rolleyes.gif

Woo, already locked. I'm a very happy person right now.

Whoops. Didn't check the forum first, so now I'm locked up with eggs from the Alpine release. Ah, well, tomorrow is another day.

Thanks for the new dragons! Can't wait to watch them grow up.

Argh, I really want my Gold Trophy so I have one more slot to hunt in the Alpine with (I can't abandon the Shimmer locking me)... I have 490 dragons. So close. >.<

TJ has three of each egg, so that should mean each has dimorphic adults but not dimorphic S2s. I'm happy with that. :3 Can't wait for his babies to hatch.

Got two eggs each of the new release. Thanks so much TJ and spriters for this. I am so excited!! biggrin.gif

Yay! A release on my birthday :3

Grabbed 2 of the Alpine eggs and 1 of the tree eggies.

WOOHOO!!! Got the Green one comparatively easily to the Red Spotted one! I'm now locked down tight and can go back to bed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more Easterns! wub.gif

EDIT: Oh and I caught my Green eggs in the forest - very apt! smile.gif

Edited by Blue Nadir

Wow, got those way easier than I thought I would.

Thanks TJ!

lololo and I'm scroll-locked. Omg, I'm so done. *flips table*

I kept getting the you failed message right up until it told me I was full up. Now I have to wait 5 hours before I can dump some and get 3 of the others. o_O