TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Aaand the black dragon egg I talked about a few minutes ago just hatched, giving me an egg space which got promptly filled in with a "Rayquaza" egg, leaving me egglocked with 2 blue and 2 green eggs.

Edited by Vaati

WOW. Not even ten minutes in and I've got a pair of each. I've never had this easy of a time catching *any* of the new releases. cool.gif

Huzzah!! New eggs! And I haven't even finished gathering the last two batches! xd.png

Really liked this release! Not so much competition when you can't predict where some of them will be! Thanks TJ and spriters.

Mount Saint Helens used to have trees. wink.gif

GORGEOUS eggs! I'm so excited to see what they hatch into! biggrin.gif

Good point. I guess when I think "volcano" I picture a vast, barren plain full of ash and rivers of lava. xd.png

omg! i'm glad i din't go to bed. i'll see if i get to catch something before tomorrow~ ^^

Thanks TJ and spriters!!

Filled my egg slots pretty quickly biggrin.gif

Yipes, two new breeds! I should have planned better . . . spent too much time picking up cool stuff on the AP earlier. <smacks self on back of head> These look really pretty--many thanks, TJ and spriters!

*yawn* Staying up late was worth it c:

Got me a pair of each. Too bad it egg locked me (along with another egg that's not a new release).

Thank you TJ and spriters!

I had to incubate-hatch 2 of my eggs to unlock myself. Picked up one of each for now. :3

Yaaaay!

Got two of the blue ones, now to stalk the green ones :3

daba555: no such thing as greed on DC! These are permanent release, there's plenty of time for you to get yours. :3

yes, like the coppers... wink.gif

but sorry I said it anyway ::slinks off to the corner::

Wow. Easiest release ever! ^^ First time I've caught eggs in the first hour.

I had to drop an egg for me to get one of each. I can't drop any more. This stinks. Oh well, there's still time I hope later on.

To stay up late and see hatchlings, or to not stay up late and get sleep, that is the question...

Yay! Got my pair of each to influence each male and female, and now I'm done! Thank you so much to TJ and the Spriters, they're beautiful!

Wow I caught my fill already I never get them this fast. Three alpines and four movers. Pretty looking eggs can't wait to see what they'll hatch into.

yeshhh!! got one of each~ once my other eggs hatch i'll be able to get moar!

this ought to be the 1st time i've ever caught new releases so quickly! biggrin.gif

happy tanabata!!

(and thanks, TJ and spriters!)

Wow, that went quick. Got 2 of each, influenced and incubated. Found my "move around" ones in the Forest.