TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Got 3 of each, as much as my space permits. Now all I can do is wait...

Thanks TJ and spriters. smile.gif

ohmy.gif oh new eggs *runs* got me the dark one wink.gif now to haunt the alpine area lol

Thanks TJ

I'm glad all of my eggs hatched today - and now I'm nearly egg-locked with Alpine eggs. I hope I'll be able to trade them for tree ones.

I can't wait to see how they will look like! biggrin.gif

I cannot believe I almost miss these new eggs. ohmy.gif

I hope I´ll grab some of them.

Nice. Thank you TJ laugh.gif

Easiest drop, I think ever! Thanks, TJ and spriters!

6 eggs, 3 of each colour in a minute.

*huggles eggies and leaves brownies for everyone*

My pc works perfectly 'till the top of the hour. Then lags.

That's not faaair, I want the new eggies!!! sad.gif

*YAYY it didn't lag!!! Caught three hiding trees!

Edited by Masterdragon992

No luck getting moonlight one yet no chance on last drop and i clicked like mad huh.gif

Caught four of the moonlights so far and influenced them. smile.gif I'm just waiting for two black teas to hatch and then I'll be looking for three of the tree eggs. happy.gif

Figures there would be a new release during my apartment move. And on top of that I can't get internet at the moment on my PC.

Oh well. I look forqard to nabbing some new eggs, but I still cannot get to the volcano biome on this phonne.

I hope these eggs are going to be common. Thank you TJ. and sppriters for some new dragins smile.gif

Four trees and two moonlights biggrin.gif Now I just have to get rid of this misclick...

Green-tree hatched! Ohmigoodness, I swaer it looks really familiar!

Sigh, something I just don't have time for today dry.gif Doubt I'll catch these eggs any time soon thanks to my computer being stuck in "technology hospital".

Edit// Yay, caught one of the tree ones biggrin.gif

Edited by 666akatsuki

The gold hatchling is so precious <33 Not as green as the egg suggested.

Okay - this drop puts me up to two Alpine Eggs - and no Tree eggs

And now my Alpine friends are influenced and incubated...now to just find them a tree buddy (which has to wait til 1 o'clock when I get out of work, but at least by this time - I can get rid of a mis-click and have another egg slot)

Also, anyone else think the Tree egg found an oasis in the desert? That's the only place I can think of that might have a tree good enough to hide in...And figures - it's from the Desert I get my Tree egg!

Edited by ShorahNagi

Ahhh, hatchies....I definitely like the Green-trees more, but they're both adorable.

Naw both of the hatchlings look so cute.

I'm happily locked on 4 Moonlights and 3 TreeHidders

Awww, that little tree dragon is so cute ! And I love how the spriter managed to get all those fine details together ! This little guy oviously has superior balance, standing on only two legs and still managing to preen himself. He reminds me of a little kitten, licking its front paw, forgetting about that when feeling an itch behind the ear, scratching with the rear leg - and falling over in the process. laugh.gif Just so cute. And beautiful colours !

The ochre/yellow and the dark crest/ridge/whatever-may-be-the-correct-English-word look great together ! I'm really curious how the little one will look once grown up. The ochre base colour, together with dark green crest and wings, that would look so gorgeous !

Ohhh, and I just realized that Imbecamiel is involved in this design ! She who gave me my beloved Royal Blues ! Now I'm twice as excited ! Of course for Tikigurl91, too. Congratulations to both of you ! smile.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus