TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

And just got a pair of the green eggs. I'm done for the night, good luck to everyone still out there hunting. smile.gif

AN EGG WITH 'MOON' IN THE DESCRIPTION?

I MUST OWN IT. *dives crazily into the mob of people in the alpine*

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm okay now. Promise.

Thanks for the new eggs TJ! I'm so excited to see what they grow into~ Especially the egg with 'moon' in the description.

I'm happy to say I had an easier time with this release than the last few. What a relief. I was worried my wireless mouse my grandpa bought for me would cause problems but it actually seems to have helped a lot! o.o

bleh, I shoulda checked here first before locking myself with the alpine eggies ><

maybe I'll abandon one of the alpine eggs in a few hours and then get the tree egg

EDIT: on second thought, maybe I'll gift away one of my alpine pairs to someone who hasn't had any luck catching them <3

Edited by Ashura09

The eggs are slightly familiar, but only slightly. If only we could see the hatchlings already =P

I caught my 'in the trees' egg at the Coast, lol.

I can't wait to see them hatch. Love the egg sprites. Thank you, TJ!

I caught 3 of the green ones and 4 of the blue alpine ones.

Got two of the Alpine ones. Now I need to see if someone is willing to trade 1 of the other eggs for a Bronze Shimmer. biggrin.gif

I don't feel so lame at catching eggs now.

Hmm, they're dropping quite a bit, aren't they? I figure they'll end up being common (especially the "Green-Trees" since they drop everywhere).

Awsome! Another new release! Love the colors of the eggs.

Thanks TJ!

Hmm, they're dropping quite a bit, aren't they? I figure they'll end up being common (especially the "Green-Trees" since they drop everywhere).

So if they're rare, the would be dropping with less frequency then?

Beautiful eggs smile.gif I think I have seen these eggs around before. The blue seems more familiar to me though gahhhhh! I never have luck with memory! Beautiful eggs, and I am sooooo happy there is another green dragon coming out! Even though it looks kind of teal, don't care we need more green!

oh wow these are amazing, now i know why no one wants my 5th gen tinsel lol

got 4 of the alpine and 2 of the hidding in trees, they are so pretty smile.gif

thank you

So if they're rare, the would be dropping with less frequency then?

Not necessarily, of course, but it's seemed that way to me in the past (in my opinion)~ tongue.gif

I could be totally wrong, of course.

Beautiful eggs! Thank you TJ I got mine very easily.

The more I stare at that alpine egg, the more it reminds me of the pokemon goldeen. xd.png

Not necessarily, of course, but it's seemed that way to me in the past (in my opinion)~ tongue.gif

I could be totally wrong, of course.

Well, I'm new to being here on the first day of release. Usually, I break away for a few months and turns out I missed like how many new dragons. xd.png

I wish I could have more eggs like 8 of them. So then I can have four of each egg. Since I can only get ahold of 6 eggs, I want to do 4 of one kind and 2 of another. Maybe I'll get lucky and neither of these eggs will be super rare and/or hard to get so I can get a second pair of the other egg.

yay - i got some new eggys - lovely - can't wait to see them grown up.

I remember someone saying if the breed drops in all biomes more than likely it will be rare, but this is the nature of this dragon the green spotted one so it could be throwing out the old rules. Also the blue egg is just in one biome, so I think these will more than likely be commons :] Pretty commons though!

I agree, these were easier to catch than the May release eggs. I'm glad: May was exciting and all that, but I was so fried from the struggle to snag eggs!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what hatches out of these. The dark green one looks a little like a bloodstone, which is one of my favorite rocks. smile.gif And the blue one reminds me of a dinosaur out of the Flintstones for some reason! (Yes it is late; why do you ask?) wink.gif

I remember someone saying if the breed drops in all biomes more than likely it will be rare, but this is the nature of this dragon the green spotted one so it could be throwing out the old rules. Also the blue egg is just in one biome, so I think these will more than likely be commons :] Pretty commons though!

Please don't scare me. For some reason, all of my IOUs came in today and I'm egglocked for the next day for sure. Don't some commons appear in all biomes anyway?

And the blue one reminds me of a dinosaur out of the Flintstones for some reason! (Yes it is late; why do you ask?) wink.gif

Or perhaps a toadstool!