TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Those eggs both look awesome! I especially love the dark green and yellow combination of the wandering one. wub.gif

Also, speckles on new breeds are always loved here! laugh.gif

Can't wait to see the hatchlings.

Thank you so much to TJ and spriters for another awesome release! smile.gif

I have to listen to that tiny voice in the back of my head telling me not to go to the AP xd.png

EDIT: Spelling tongue.gif

Edited by RulenneClarissa

Cool a new release, I was wondering why I was suddenly able to catch the eggs I wanted off the ap tongue.gif

Edited by isstiautng

Yay! And I actually managed to stay unlocked for it too. Thanks for the new fun! xd.png

I actually calculated this one right! I only had one egg this morning when I got on. I got two sweet moonlight ones on the first 5 minute drop, three tree-hiders on the second, and the last sweet moonlight on the third. So quite a painless release!

And I'm excited to see what these look like, what with the wonderful eggs.

*yawn*

Still no cracks yet in TJ's eggs. I suppose it'll be a while still before they even come close to hatching, meh. But I really wanna see those S1 hatchies, so~ xd.png

Debating whether or not to influ-hatch a Shimmer so that I can grab another, ahaha.

Caught two of each and and overabundant Tree egg smile.gif

Influenced as pairs and happily hatchie locked laugh.gif

This game is insane on a mobile device... never again

Trust this release to be the time that my internet decides

to screw up...

Somehow I got one of the moon eggs...

Not a lot of luck with the Alpine eggs but I have two tree-hiders. Thank you to TJ and spriters as always. smile.gif

Thanks for the new eggs! Hopefully I'll catch some more!

Got 2 of the Alpine and 1 of the Tree-Hiders! :'D

yay new eggs! i hunt for them in a day or 2 lol i am egg lock now

I know this feeling! I just sent a text begging my Hubby to try and catch some for me promising trades of pretty shiny things if he succeeds! LOL

These look so cute!! I love them lots.

Edited by Rekha

There was a forest egg sitting in the Volcano...

I actually had to scroll down just to see it, but I

actually grabbed it o.o

That must mean that the slightest luck I had for the

night must be done for

Got a tree and a moonlight egg during the last two drops. :3 Now I hope I can get one more of each breed, so I have pairs, then I'm satisfied. smile.gif

Edit: Aah, now I'm locked with three moonlights and only one tree egg! That's not how it was supposed to be... xd.png

Edit2: After abandoning another egg, I was able to catch my second tree-hider. Thank you for the new eggs, TJ and spriters!

Edited by The_Imago

Thank you, TJ and spriters, for another great release, happy.gif

Yay, I didn't get up early for nothing! Booo I just missed the drop! Yay new dragons!

The eggs look very promising. Now to catch them...

Yay~~ Got my second tree-climber in the short drop :3

Now I have a pair of each, at least until one stubborn egg hatches... maybe someone want to trade? laugh.gif

Oh new release! How to catch those tree hiders? is there a chance to know beforehand where it will appear?

Yay, new release!! Aaand the hunting starts biggrin.gif

Oh new release! How to catch those tree hiders? is there a chance to know beforehand where it will appear?

I think they wander off to a different biome only at the hour (please someone correct me if I am wrong), so a quick check in each of the biomes until you see a tree-climber at the start of the hour should give you enough time to grab a few (and if you miss them, you'll know where to look for the 5-minute drops)

Saw the tree-hider in the forest and alpine during this drop. Interesting.

But it seems to be a nightmare to me to catch the moonspots.

Thank you, TJ and spriters, for the new challenge. smile.gif

I think they wander off to a different biome only at the hour (please someone correct me if I am wrong), so a quick check in each of the biomes until you see a tree-climber at the start of the hour should give you enough time to grab a few (and if you miss them, you'll know where to look for the 5-minute drops)

Thanks!

Got one in the 4 minute drop. Now I enjoy my lockness and hope that the mass drops keep going in 7 hours too. unsure.gif