TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Definitely glad they were so easy to catch. And I must say, I had to join the ranks of those who had to dump eggs to the AP to get the new releases xd.png. But definitely happy because I caught two of each. Can't wait to see the hatchlings and to grab another pair of each.

Really glad these were so easy to catch c:

I locked myself with them~!

Are some people seeing the blue eggs as white? I keep see references to white eggs, but I'm only seeing the blues and greens that match TJ's post.

They look pretty blue to me~ xd.png Albeit light blue, yes, but still blue~

Yayy!! New Eggs!! grabbed 2 0f each of these lovelies!! Thanks TJ for the new release. smile.gifsmile.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by rachii.xo

Let's just meet in the middle and call them sky blue or light blue. Best of the white and blue worlds. laugh.gif

Dang. Spaz-clicked the green eggs and got 5 of them. xd.png Didn't think I'll get them all.

Well, at least I still got room for 2 of the blue ones. x3

Was wondering when more would come up. ^-^

Yay, new eggs! biggrin.gif

I haven't caught any yet (I derped when I saw "forest" at the coast" xd.png) but will be catching now :3

Dang. Spaz-clicked the green eggs and got 5 of them. xd.png Didn't think I'll get them all.

Well, at least I still got room for 2 of the blue ones. x3

This makes me kinda happy I egglocked myself a few days back - only 3 spaces so I can spazz on one breed and then on the other when the first ones hatch :3

Are some people seeing the blue eggs as white? I keep see references to white eggs, but I'm only seeing the blues and greens that match TJ's post.

They're definitely light blue, but I think some people's screens are maybe making them look whitish.

You know, I love the spotted eggs. I have 'spotted' a few already. I couldn't get any because of the ferocity of the others trying to get them. You know, they must be 'lunatics' to go after moonlight eggs like that!

And the tree-hiding ones? Well, I thought I saw one, but I was barking up the wrong tree. It wanted me to leaf it alone, and I wood if I could, but I really did want it! Well, I'm rooting for its hiding skills.

Anyway, I really like these July releases. Let's hope I can get some of the new eggs! At least, after I'm done writing all these descriptions. But that's another 'story'!

The blue ones looked whitish to me at first, then people kept calling them blue, so I looked a bit harder...

This is the first release I've been a part of, and while I'm egglocked right now, I look forward to seeing if I can get anything once a couple of my current babies hatch! This is exciting!

Edited by fractalanatomy

Well that was two blue ones at the xx:30 drop. Wasn't expecting to get two in one go, so quite pleased. Now I've just got to wait for a couple to hatch (shouldn't be long, thankfully) and I'll look at getting a pair of the wanderers too.

Gawsh darnit I wanna see the hatchies when TJ's eggs hatch.

Gawsh darnit I don't wanna stay up late.

Gawsh darnit I don't know what to do.

*will probably stay up and see little hatchies* I'm sure I'll love them, seeing as blue and green are my favorite colors~ smile.gif

They're definitely light blue, but I think some people's screens are maybe making them look whitish.

They are beautiful eggs sort of like a baby blue color very pretty eggs!! smile.gifsmile.gif

So they both may also have dimorphism also as adults (from dragcave wiki) sounds good!! smile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by rachii.xo

Hmm, so what now for their nicknames?

I love the sweet moonlight egg. I'm guessing it would be something related to flowers.

And the other would definitely be in the forest. A tree climber!

And the other would definitely be in the forest. A tree climber!

It's quite the peculiar tree climber, mind you wink.gif

I have no idea if is it my screen or just me still bein a bit sleepy, but I called them white, because I thought they are white - with light blue shading. laugh.gif Sorry that I confused some people!

Edited by Claudii

Yay! New Release. Thanks I got three of the green ones so far smile.gif