TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Woohoo! Got 3 blue ones and 3 green ones. That's my goal biggrin.gif Goodnight everybody!

Edited by kiyye

2 of each, wewt. I'm done.

geez, just a little greedy....

sometimes I wonder why I even try sad.gif

They're permanent releases, so don't worry about it. x'D

I got myself three Green Eggs and i'm now locked. I'll have to try for the others when my scroll is unlocked.

Whee, got four of the green one, three of the blue one. biggrin.gif. Thanks TJ and spriters!

I got the reverse! laugh.gif

Looking forward to seeing what these turn out to be. biggrin.gif

Well, four of the green and one of the blue so far. Thank you to TJ and the spriters!

smile.gif

Thanks TJ and spriters. I've gotten two of each, now egg locked till tomorrow.

Got two of the Phanpy-looking eggs, and one Rayquaza-egg. I guess I'll wait for my black egg to hatch and then *try* to catch another Rayquaza egg.

Lol, that's what I get for not checking the forum first. I didn't see the tree ones, so now I'm locked with alpines. Eh, I'll catch trees tomorrow. :-) Night folks!

These eggs are really pretty and I am done hunting for a while. Good luck everyone!

These look really interesting! I suppose the green one will also appear in the Alps, just not yet 'cause of the other one? xd.png

Really loving the egg-sprites! Thanks!

Caught two from the alpine and 5 from the volcano.

Got my pairs. I am happy. Though I disagree with the placement of the greens in the Volcano... are there any trees for the egg to hide there?

Got three of each, so now I can go to sleep happily~

Good luck to everyone who is still hunting!

Got 2 of the blue ones and influenced one male and one female. Egg locked at the moment so the other will have to wait.

Thanks, TJ and Spriters yet again. So glad I decided to stay up!! <3

Wow. I lagged so badly that I missed the entire hourly drop, but the issue appears to have solved itself, and now I'm stuffed full!

First release since joining and I already got both eggs! So excited to see what they turn into. Thanks <3

By the way, am I the only one thinking "koi fish" for the blue/red one? biggrin.gif

Got one Blue fairly quickly and I accidentally got six Green ones xd.png. Definitely going to have to trade for 2 Blue ones when they are off cooldown.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Got my pairs. I am happy. Though I disagree with the placement of the greens in the Volcano... are there any trees for the egg to hide there?

Mount Saint Helens used to have trees. wink.gif

GORGEOUS eggs! I'm so excited to see what they hatch into! biggrin.gif