TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

So glad you're all enjoying the babies! Been a fun release for me so far... all egg-locked at the moment. \o/

And many congrats to Tikigurl91 on being an in-cave spriter now! Although I helped on them, the "Tree" ones are definitely her babies, so she's the one to go to for information on them. ;D

I'm really itching to find out more information the dragons.

I want to be a spriter but I've never drawn on a computer before. ninja.gif

But wouldn't blue moon come after bloodscales?

Now, that's it's been pointed out, yeah. Blue comes after Blood. tongue.gif So I guess there's goes that theory.

Black moon can fit in there can't it?

Edited by Spyridon

I managed to catch two moon and three tree eggs, with room to spare. Thank you TJ, Imbecamiel, and Tikigurl91 for this release!

Wow, nice! I just picked up the blue and red egg, looking to be a cool dragon. Unfortunately, I'm scroll locked now, so I can't get the other. sad.gif

hmm, I can see bloodmoon fitting for them... also i spazzed and egglocked on those lol making boyfriend trade me for the green ones, or trading with my little cuz who egglocked on the tree ones LOL ...

O.O the green are gold wt... >.<

New release while I'm away and forced to use only my iPod for Internet? WOW THANKS.

Maybe the first word is Blae? It's a grey-blue color.

Maybe the first word is Blae? It's a grey-blue color.

Now that would be one interesting name.

I don't know why but weird names are always more interesting for me. Maybe that's why it's a good thing I don't have kids or they'd shoot me. blink.gif

The eggs are so pretty. I saw one of the new ones on a fansite 5 or 6 times... and didn't recognize it. Sadly this is the first release since I've been back and I'll be locked for a few more days still. Hopefully I'll be able to find some of these for my own once I have free space.

I've already caught one blue egg, trying to catch more of the tree egg since it's perfect for Mardi Gras smile.gif

No luck on that so far but I'll keep trying.

New release while I'm away and forced to use only my iPod for Internet? WOW THANKS.

They're the first Sunday of every month now, so they shouldn't take you by surprise anymore. :-)

Anyway, this release is super-easy to catch for some reason. I caught one on my cellphone. I'm sure your iPod will do fine!

Squee, one of them has art credits to a person with no dragons in-cave! -excited flailing- And I think I might have seen the other one? Not sure about that but hoping~

Anyway, this release is super-easy to catch for some reason. I caught one on my cellphone. I'm sure your iPod will do fine!

I'm on the opposite end. I had more luck catching Coppers than these guys sleep.gif

I'm on the opposite end. I had more luck catching Coppers than these guys sleep.gif

That's very odd, but very fortunate for you. :-) If you're good at catching CB coppers, you could trade one of them for 20 of these. No joke!

man i knew there would be a release soon. Just did not realize the once a month thing....... Oh well. hope to catch some soon.

Getting more and more excited to see the adults.

Although does anyone else think the Blue dragon looks like a one-headed version of the Bloodscale? Not that that's a bad thing (as I love their coloration)...

Those hatchlings. O_O

PS: Am I the only one that thinks the yellow ones look like dinosaurs? Like real ones, not the DC ones?

Edited by imperatrica101

PS: Am I the only one that thinks the yellow ones look like dinosaurs? Like real ones, not the DC ones?

I had the same thought [if they do turn out to be rather Dinosaur like - I have perfect names for them that I will not reveal for fear of losing them]

I became unlocked, grabbed a second Red-Spotted egg.... laugh.gif

and now I'm locked up again with hours to go before I can try for a Tree egg...

sigh sad.gif

Just cannot grab a red-spotted egg for ages, tried for two hours this morning then for the last three hours on the five minute drops. BOO!

Meanwhile got a tree egg first thing this AM and now have a 2nd one, but COME ON RED SPOT. I had to dump an egg to make room for one and I don't want it to have been lost for nothing. :-( LATER: RAH Got one!

How do people already know what the hatchlings look like? Besides red dragons, is there some kind of hatching super power I am unaware of? LATER: I guess I was too excited to read all of TJ's post. :-D

Edited by webcowgirl

Awesome S2 hatchies biggrin.gif Can't waaait for the adults!

EDIT: Still sticking to my theory the blue ones will be blue moon dragons @u@

Edited by kiyye