TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Oh~~ TJ's eggs hatched!

The tree dragon looks funny, looks like it's trying to run ahead of itself already biggrin.gif

And the moonspot hatchling looks pretty bulky... looks like it's going to be a large dragon o_O

Edited by RulenneClarissa

Thanks again for the congrats everyone. smile.gif

I'm off to bed now. Enjoy! <3

AW damn! For some reason I thought the release was tonight at midnight and I've missed it! Are they still dropping??? What are the descriptions?

Well, got the Alpine one, where is the other one supposed to be?

Congrats to Tikigurl! :3 I hope the adults will look great, love them so far. Thanks TJ and the spriters! :3

Ooooh the tree dragon has frills on its head! laugh.gif I'm so looking forward to seeing the adult. I don't want to waiiiiiit! xd.png

And the other one looks strong and bulky like the Brimstones. Awesome. biggrin.gif

Thanks Mysfytt, Imbecamiel, Tikigurl91 and TJ!

The hatchies had me giggling - they look like they are doing some kind of dance (for some reason, make me think of twist) and love, love, love their colours! Well done, sprites, and thanks for another nice and smooth update, TJ: I am in Europe, on a wireless connection and pretty slow machine and I managed to get my 2 and 2 during the 5-minutes drops smile.gif

I like the hatchies. :>

Now I only wish I could get my hands on more of the blue ones. >U>

Got 2 of the alpine one and 1 of the green one (two of them during the 5 minutes drops), now I just have to wait for some eggs to hatch to go hunt again biggrin.gif

AW damn! For some reason I thought the release was tonight at midnight and I've missed it! Are they still dropping??? What are the descriptions?

One shines brilliantly in the moonlight and the other likes hiding behind trees. They're still dropping but the other eggs are getting mixed in.

Just saw an Ice fly by wub.gif

I got some of the brilliantly shining red-spotted ones and a green one and a Summer misclick.

i got them both! Thanks TJ!

EDIT: top post of page 18?! blink.gif

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

AH The hatchlings of the new eggs are just SOOOOOOOO cute that I can't wait to see them!!! And I prefer the moonlight sweetie! biggrin.gif

<*Replaces name*>! THERE YOU ARE <3

Spotty eggs are those beauties :3

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Yay new release! Congrats Tiki on becoming a spriter!

<*NAME CENSORED*>! THERE YOU ARE <3

Spotty eggs are those beauties :3

Might not be a good idea to reveal the name this soon in the release? unsure.gif

Congratulations Tikigurl91, on joining the ranks of our wonderful spriters, and to you, Imbecamiel and Mysfytt altogether on these beautiful new hatchlings. Cami's Royal Crimsons are already my favorite dragon, with the Royal Blues close behind, and Mysfytt's hatchling is a serious little charmer at S1, so I am really looking forward to the S2s and and the adults for both of these dragons.

Thank you all for your beautiful babies! <3

So far I have two of the red speckled, and one of the yellow speckled. Now to just wait for another egg to be hatched before I can grab a second yellow speckled.

They do look like they're dancing! laugh.gif

And the yellow hatchie has a cutie mark. :3

Congrats, Tiki, on finally being an in-cave spriter!!

I caught two of each at like 20 minutes past midnight. It was pretty easy, even the tree-hiders. They were all over the place. I'm locked now, waiting for my other eggs to hatch. Hopefully I'll be able to breed them later.