TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Oh my goodness. I almost missed this release. /headdesk

At least I have 4 spaces.

Oops. Caught four of the moon ones. xd.png

Edit: Incubated a gold egg and AP'd a Shimmer and caught 2 hidden tree ones.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Awww, what gives? sad.gif I grabbed 4 of the blue eggs with red spots, but only ONE is on my scroll. *cries*

Damn, catching the hiding tree eggs are so hard. sad.gif

Love the hatchie sprites tho! I have only managed to catch one.

*lurks in forest*

Found mine in the desert. wink.gif

Damn, catching the hiding tree eggs are so hard. sad.gif

Love the hatchie sprites tho! I have only managed to catch one.

*lurks in forest*

don't forget the "jungle" and "volcano"

Hey guys, I have a theory about the name of the blue one: Blue moon?

That would be cute, but it sorts before bloodscales, so I don't think its name could be Blue anything. :-)

Maybe the tree dragon is Flitting, since it hops from place to place.

The red speckles on the blue egg let me think of a blood moon... xd.png

So that could be a possible name...

Edited by xDragonia

Got four of the blue so far and three of the green. biggrin.gif Excited!

Love the hatchies!!! I do wish we could have a few reserve egg slots for AP eggs - i.e. 7 new egg slots and 3-4 AP slots... a girl can dream! smile.gif I hate seeing so many low time eggs and being too locked to grab them, lol.

Anyway - this was a great release - Thanks, TJ and the spriters - the eggs are pretty and the hatchies are adorable! I hope the 'tree' hatchie does go back toward green as an adult. I think it would be easier to hide in the trees if you matched the leaves - and I love the green dragons!

Darn! All that mad clicking and refreshing, and all I got was a CB Pink! The funny thing is, I don't even remember seeing "It's bright. And pink." xd.png Hopefully I'll catch mine soon.

Yay new release! That's about all I'm in Dragon Cave for anymore.

ETA: Double yay! I just caught three of the red-spotted eggs at the five minute drop! Now to concentrate on the other breed....

Edited by Maladjust

I just came online this morning at 10 and found out about them. Didn't get any at 10 was out for the 11 but got one of the eggs from the alpine in the noon drop. Tried to get the other one but nada. Will keep plugging away. I know I will get them eventually biggrin.gif

Awww, what gives? sad.gif I grabbed 4 of the blue eggs with red spots, but only ONE is on my scroll. *cries*

Could be that you grabbed the same one four times - it happens when you refresh-click too quickly sometimes.

...is there any pattern to the migrating one? My internet decided that last night would be a great time to not work, so I'm only just getting into this now. Sorry if this has been answered already, but I don't particularly want to try and fish through the entire post to find the answer.

...is there any pattern to the migrating one? My internet decided that last night would be a great time to not work, so I'm only just getting into this now. Sorry if this has been answered already, but I don't particularly want to try and fish through the entire post to find the answer.

It seems in the forest currently is where they like to hide. Caught all three of mine there in this past 5 min drop.

Oh, drat. I forgot about the release last night. It's gonna be harder to get these guys now. Oh well.

Well lookit that. A release the day before my birthday. If only I could get one xd.png

It seems in the forest currently is where they like to hide. Caught all three of mine there in this past 5 min drop.

Ah, thank you! /starts hunting, whee~

Oh, drat. I forgot about the release last night. It's gonna be harder to get these guys now. Oh well.

Actually I at least found them fairly easy to get(the yellow ones have been the easiest though). I have gotten all of them from the five minute drops.

In other news, I now have three of the moons, and two of the others.

LOLOL! I was just looking for the new green egg at the :30 drop, and my brain kept reading "This egg is hidden by some leaves" so I thought, "Okay, it's not here." Then all of a sudden I realized that it really said "This egg is hidden in the trees" so I started madly clicking, figuring I was too late but I'd try anyway. Then I got the overburdened message and I was shocked! Now I have three of the blue, two of the green, a CB Pink, and a Shallow Water that may or may not hatch soon.

What a clever and fun idea to have a species that changes drop locations every hour! And it's always a fun surprise when the hatchling's main color is different from the egg. It's nice to have another yellow dragon!

The red speckles on the blue egg let me think of a blood moon... xd.png

So that could be a possible name...

I love this idea! :-)

Okay - picked up two of each (Influenced the Moon egg pair, and the Male of the Tree pair [i can't influence the other Tree til one of my Female's comes off cool down tomorrow])

I can not wait to see the adults - both of these hatchings are adorable.

Thank you TJ and all Spriters who were involved in this.

Edited by ShorahNagi

And how ironic TJ is releasing them just after I stayed up until 3:30 in the morning watching the movie Godzilla (Mathew Broderick one) and all those eggs that were in Madison Square Garden. biggrin.gif

Okay, got my second green egg so I feel accomplished. biggrin.gif