TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

What does it mean this egg moves around?

It drops in different biomes, but not simultaneously.

Yes! Got one of each of the new species. I wonder what the adults will look like.

This was a nice surprise, as it's also my best friend's birthday. It would be cool to name one of these two dragons after her. Except...nope. Someone already used both variations of her name. Oh well.

It drops in different biomes, but not simultaneously.

And what's the change? Every egg or every drop?

Any theories yet?

Hm? I think I saw them dropping at different biomes at the same time? unsure.gif

Great hatchlings, by the way! smile.gif

Yay new release eggs! I got the green one through trade and just caught the apline one on the min drops. Can't wait to get more! biggrin.gif

Yay! New breeds! wub.gif

Congratulations, Tikigurl91 on your first in-cave dragon! And congrats to Cami and Mysfytt also for another addition to their dragon lists! smile.gif

Can't wait to see how these guys will turn out (thrilled especially about the yellow guys!) I got my usual quota of the "bouncies" caught and influenced, and have a trade set up for the other breed, so I am all done with the catching for myself smile.gif Best of luck to everyone who is still hunting - hope these guys end up easier to catch than Coppers!

Just found about this release and I've already picked up 3 of each from the 5 minute drops. Easiest release I've ever participated in in a long while, methinks.

I'm thrilled to see more yellow, and the blue one is looking like it's going to be gorgeous. I can't wait to see the adults of both of these!

---Anyone else think it looks like the S1 Tree hatchling has a cutie mark? tongue.gif

oh these are pretty I have 7 ER eggs that ca hatch at any time so I think I will be hunting for these when I get the chance :3 I have like 3 hours before my boyfriend comes over so I have a bit of time to catch me 4 of one kind and 3 of the other

Yay, new eggs! Ooh, and I don't recognize either of these.

Thanks, TJ :3

Edited by Dianacat777

Can't wait to see what these guys end up looking like. Was hoping that the migrating one would have been green since the egg is a gorgeous shade, but yellow works just as well for my needs.

Sweet! New eggs yay!

Thanks, TJ and artists. Can't wait to see what they grow up to be. I've already caught 3 moonlight and 1 tree.

I love the hatchies, especially the yellow one. The pose is so adorable. Can't wait to see the adults!

Hahaha, I get the green-blue one making me egg-locked. Two of my eggs hatched and I got two of the red-spotted ones without meaning to (I normally only get one of them to conserve scroll space). Hahahaha!

I guess I'll be trading one of the red-spotted's off for a 7th-gen Bronze tinsel and maybe a Chicken or a Dino.

HahahaHA!

Edited by gregregreg

Hey guys, I have a theory about the name of the blue one: Blue moon?

Today is also the "new" moon phase. Interesting coincidence?

Damn, catching the hiding tree eggs are so hard. sad.gif

Love the hatchie sprites tho! I have only managed to catch one.

*lurks in forest*

Today is also the "new" moon phase. Interesting coincidence?

could be biggrin.gif

Well whatever whey are we know they're awesome smile.gif