TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Finally got a chance to see the hatchlings. They are so cute.

Oh no, I almost forgot about this release.

Aaaand, no luck at all in catching them.

Edited by Isuzu

dawww cute hatchies!

this release totally caught me in surprise (though I should have known better lol), had to cancel offers, release eggs to the AP and all that to make room xd.png After the experience with the Coppers I will never trust in the words 'they are permanent' again and rather try to get at least a pair of each at once tongue.gif Going to swap a tree for a moon, then I am all set with this plan - and totally curious to see the adults!

thank you TJ and spriters! =)

No luck catching any yet lol I really wish they would only drop new releases and make it a tad easier to get some

Congrats to the spriters for such nice dragons and Thanks to TJ for a new drop

Wait... The post was made on the 7th, as was the release. It's the 7th today- or the 8th, depending on timezones. How come they're hatchlings already? Don't eggs take days to hatch?!

And I kinda wanted to know the description. I guess I'll look on the wiki.

Edited by Ruins

Got my 2nd moon one. Will try at 2 drop keep missing the forest one. Can't get too many have gold and bronze shimmer eggs on scroll smile.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

*stares at AP*

haven't caught the new ones yet, don't have enough slots to hatch more hatchies

wat do

Wait... The post was made on the 7th, as was the release. It's the 7th today- or the 8th, depending on timezones. How come they're hatchlings already? Don't eggs take days to hatch?!

And I kinda wanted to know the description. I guess I'll look on the wiki.

His always just take a few hours to hatch. That way his will reach adulthood before any user's will.

Caught two Alpines and three Trees with relative ease. Good luck to those who are still hunting!

Locked now with a Sun misclick, so a temporary end to hunting xd.pngI'll be back!

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

I ended up grabbing just one of each since I ended up getting several other CB eggs that I've been needing- an olive, crimson, and a hellfire. A bittersweet egg lock!

I sorted the new eggs to see where they landed and the Light Blue egg fell between Black tip and Bloodscale so maybe a "Blue Moon" dragon??

And the Teal egg landed between Flamingo and Frill, I have no ideas on that one..

Love the hatchies tho. it will be wonderful to have another yellow dragon if thats what they grow up to be. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ok >.> What happened here! I wanted a green dragon and it is yellow!! AHHH. Still cute :/ but kind of sad about it not being green.....

Managed to grab a couple this morning (well, my morning tongue.gif ), before heading out. They're lovely, can't wait to find out more about them!

I love the S2s, red backs on the little blue one and Green wings on the yellow one! <3 Good work, spriters! My expectations are justified so far! biggrin.gif

Agree. The s2 sprites are lovely.

Got my second hiding trees egg and now I have a pair. So happy! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the new eggs! smile.gif Had fun grabbing them earlier this morning.

I find that the description for the Yellow dragon very fitting. laugh.gif Little bugger likes to run!

So, do we know if the Green ones change biomes every 5 min? Or more like every hours? Or maybe with every drop (aka they stay as long as the drop lasts and after this they go to the next possible drop)? What (and when) was the last place people have seem them?

I like that they're doing it. biggrin.gif Makes it a little unpredictable.

Edited by Bellatrix86

I sorted the new eggs to see where they landed and the Light Blue egg fell between Black tip and Bloodscale so maybe a "Blue Moon" dragon??

And the Teal egg landed between Flamingo and Frill, I have no ideas on that one..

forest..?

thanks for the new release eggs they are so pretty.

eta

ooh tj's have gendered. look at the pretty green wings I really love the hiding in the trees one's pose & colours

Edited by velvet_paw