TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

How do people already know what the hatchlings look like? Besides red dragons, is there some kind of hatching super power I am unaware of?

Check the first post of this thread! TJ's are there.

Ooh, they gendered while I was shopping for dorm stuff. xd.png The colors are very interesting; I'm excited to see how the adults look.

I LOVE the frill thing on the yellow hatchies.

Totally forgot about the weekend. -.-

But the spirites are really cute. ^.^ Hope I get the time and the chance zu chatch a few.

Wanted to say YAY tikigirl!!

Welcome to another cave artist!

Was super lucky and happened to be awake at 12am cave time, not a normal occurrence for me, so I'm locked with 3 of the alpine one and 4 of the tree ones.

The Tree dragons look like Geckos happy.gif

They remind me of the Frills.

Edited by Ferven

Wasn't expecting those green eggs to give such a vibrant yellow hatchie. Interesting color combos this set. Anyways, have often have the eggs been popping up? Every hr or every half hr?

D'oh! Wasn't expecting a release and locked myself breeding tinsels yesterday. Well, somebody in the AP is going to be happy today.

this is so neat but i must say the blue ones are rather fragile as ive found out the hard way so does anyone have an idea of how long this release is going to last

It's a permanent release; the eggs will be (theoretically) catchable from here on out, they just won't be as common as on release day.

And any egg is frail at below 6 days, that's not limited to the Bloodmoons (totally calling them this until given an actual name :B ).

Edited by Guillotine

...not limited to the Bloodmoons (totally calling them this until given an actual name :B ).

Glad I'm not the only one calling them that for now (Given the mention of moonlight - and their similar colors to the Bloodscales) - here's hoping that's their name or something similar.

And hatch darn you (no, not you my little July eggs - the Black and Red egg taking up space and preventing me from being able to get some more CB eggs of other breeds)

It's a permanent release; the eggs will be (theoretically) catchable from here on out, they just won't be as common as on release day.

And any egg is frail at below 6 days, that's not limited to the Bloodmoons (totally calling them this until given an actual name :B ).

i know its just really fun to catch them during the release and i had used an incubate on it and waited a bit before putting in some nurseries but i guess it just cant be helped i guess, and that is a very good name for the forest ones i like it

i know its just really fun to catch them during the release and i had used an incubate on it and waited a bit before putting in some nurseries but i guess it just cant be helped i guess, and that is a very good name for the forest ones i like it

Incubate doesn't change the "age" of the egg. It just allows it to hatch one day earlier. No eggs should be added to hatcheries until they reach the actual age of 6d 12h or less. Sorry you lost one!

Well, I misclicked in the Desert and picked up a Moonstone. S'okay, it'll make a nice match with the Bloodmoon.

Incubate doesn't change the "age" of the egg. It just allows it to hatch one day earlier. No eggs should be added to hatcheries until they reach the actual age of 6d 12h or less. Sorry you lost one!

wow thats something i didnt know thank you for telling me i sure wish i had known that sooner thank you

What I don't get:

Description of Volcano: A barren volcanic plain

Description of egg: In a tree

Um...?

Doesn't say anything about a volcano...and I think it means behind the trees, located in a bunch of trees.

What I don't get:

Description of Volcano: A barren volcanic plain

Description of egg: In a tree

Um...?

DC isn't so hot on logic...

That yellow one is going to fall the heck over. How does one stand when both a hind leg is lifted and the foreleg of the same side? What an awkward little thing. Forget chasing it since it's "hard to keep up with" I'm gonna wait till it flops onto its side and then scoop it up.

That yellow one is going to fall the heck over. How does one stand when both a hind leg is lifted and the foreleg of the same side? What an awkward little thing. Forget chasing it since it's "hard to keep up with" I'm gonna wait till it flops onto its side and then scoop it up.

xd.png sounds like a good plan lol

I like to think of it as in a running pose [though it does look a little odd - like a puppy trying to run on the freshly waxed laminate floor]