Raven301

Secrets

November

"Hey, why did you sound like a girl?" She asked. Nove's mind raced with random things.

(Do you mind if Nove finds out and swares to secrecy?)

When Willow reached the dinning room she didn't know where to start. Grabbing a handful of berrys she started to eat. Soon, she was full and sat down in a close by chair. Spying a bowl of assorted nuts, she got up and grabbed a few and stuffed them in her pocket for later. Edited by Flamma

((Left in the dust. Again))

Now that Marley was alone, she looked around the lab and found some paper and a pencil. She scribbled some things down about some of her recent studies so she didn't forget when she got back to base, and then got bored and drew a little tornado in the top right corner.

"Well, I should find something to do, seeing as I'll be stuck in here all day..."

Stepping outside Giniva turned to the arena, "Rember bring the shifters in!" she called, "Get them something to eat and then the duel will start!" As she turned and walked back inside Giniva bit into her apple, Hopefully this will go well.

November

The duel. She thought and froze up. Nove's mind raced with everything she said about the duel. November sat down and was completely frozen. "Th-the duel." You could tell she was terrified. She turned into a ocelot and hid were she did when Marley came.

((Ah, I was hoping you would also reply with Glyph xd.png And Cobra, that's fine, but a little later in the roleplay~ ^^))

Rember's face flushed and she cleared her throat. "I have no idea what your talking about. I'm not a girl, I mean, I can't be a girl, hah." She said nervously, avoiding eye contact with both of the shifters. "You were probably just imagining it." She said to Nove, looking at her shirt. "Bleeding is awesome, great, oh yeah, totally." She stammered, her face flushing pink again. "I'll be back." She said quickly, turning and running out of the arena. She heard Nove whisper something and sighed, "Sorry, Nove. You're by yourself for now." She thought, running around the fence. She saw Giniva and gasped, her back hitting the fence around the arena. "Gah.. This can't get any worse." She growled, running her hands through her hair.

Drake walked into the lab where the shifters got their blood drawn and looked around. "Ah, someone's here." He said with a smile, walking over to the red head. "Hello. Have you seen any shifters recently?" He asked her with a smile, looking at the paper.

((Drake's talking to Marley, Cat ^^))

Edited by littlelizzie

Marley heard a voice from above.

"Yes, but why do you care?" she said, defensively covering her paper "I'm not with the SSSP, so I don't give answers without reasons."

"Oh, no reason really. I just heard there would be a duel and I wanted to watch it. One of my friends works here and I was also looking for them." Drake said, looking at Marley's arm. "Albino?" He asked, looking at her face. "Wow, that's cool." He said with a grin.

"Cool? Yeah, of course, seems to be that's what everyone thinks. But in all reality, I would kill to be normal." she sighed "And the duel is in the stadium, over that way," although she didn't point in any particular direction, as she was already writing down more records on her paper.

"Well, it's most certainly interesting. There aren't all that many albino humans around." Drake said, looking around the lab. "Which way to the stadium?" He asked, watching as she wrote down random information on her piece of paper.

"It's somewhere around the physical lab," she said "I'd be watching it right now, but I wouldn't be able to see crap in that harsh light. Too bad," she said, writing down some more.

As Rember stammered and stumbled Glyph looked at him in a new light, Pretenting to be a guy? he thought, You don't have time to think about this. Glyph told himself sternly, You've got a duel that is more important. Looking at the building Glyph saw Giniva staring at Rember's now blood soaked shirt. "Ehhh that's not good." Glyph said as he walked over to Rember, "What are you going to tell her?" he asked.

As Giniva turned back around she saw the front of Rember's shirt soaked in blood. Quickly walking over Giniva barked at the shifters, "Get back!" Turning to Rember she asked, "What happened?"

Edited by Raven301

"Um, nothing really. I just tripped and fell." Rember said, her face bright pink. As Giniva told Glyph to get back she frowned and looked at him, than to Giniva. "They didn't do anything. I swear, I just fell. Don't be mad at them. They just raced and I was the referee and then they almost ran into me and I fell. Really, it's nothing bad." She said, looking to the floor. "But, on a side note, I'm going to be cleaning myself up in the lab." She said, looking at Giniva.

"Well, there are sunglasses you could borrow around here." Drake said, moving over to a cabinet behind Marley. "Let's see..." He dug around in the cabinet and then pulled out a pair of safety sunglasses. He walked back over to Marley and set them down on the table. "And you could borrow a lab coat so you don't get burned, if you want to watch the duel." He said with a smile.

Edited by littlelizzie

"Alright." Giniva said stepping back, "If you say so." Turning around she looked to where one of the shifters was hiding, "Come on, if you want something to eat before the fight you need to come now."

As Rember made up a lie about what had happened Glyph nodded. "Ok." he told the scientist that was supposedly leading them to the dining hall. Walking after her into the building Glyph turned to Nove, "Come on it's alright!" he called to her.

Rember sighed, watching Giniva and Glyph walk off. She followed after them and held her head down, not wanting to look at Glyph. "Idiot. I'm so stupid, really. Letting my real voice slip like that... They now probably know." She thought, sighing again. She frowned and quickened her pace, walking past both of them. "I'll watch the duel, but can you guys stay in the dining hall until I fix myself up?" She asked Giniva, turning around and walking backwards. "I'm curious as to how shifters fight." She said, looking at Glyph briefly.

November

"Alright." She spoke in a small voice turning into a human. November followed them to the dining hall and sat down. "Well it seems like there's some cereal." November said to herself. She got some cereal and ate it quickly.

"I don't really care that much," she said looking down "And besides, I have this to do," she started writing again, like he didn't even exist.

((Post, y u so short!))

Willow was sitting when she saw two more shifters enter the room. She stayed there for a moment but when she saw that they were too distracted with she stood up and walked over to them. Ummm hi how are you guys doing? she asked politely. Edited by Flamma

November

She looked around and hid under the table not knowing if she was friendly or not. Wait she must be Willow! November went back up and said. "Sorry, You must be Willow, I'm November but you can call me Nove. Also we're doing just fine." She said as she hid again still cautious.

Oh, I'm sorry I hope I didn't startle you said Willow as the girl ducked under a table. And yes, I am Willow. She walked over to a bowl and picked up an apple. So, how long have you guys been here? Willow said biting into her apple.

November

"It's alright, you didn't startle me. We haven't been here long, or at least I haven't." She said.

"I've been here for about a day." Glyph said to Willow, "I'm Glyph by the way." Getting up Glyph walked over to the buffet and upon seeing some pears scooped one up along with a piece of bacon. Mmmm this food is good.Glyph thought as he sat down and took a bite of the bacon. "Do you fight?" Glyph asked Willow as he opened his emerald eyes.

Rember quickly found her way back to the lab, where she saw two other people were talking. "Oh, sorry." She said, noticing who was there. "Drake?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. "Don't bother explaining anything, I'm just getting some stuff to fix myself up." She said, walking over to a cabinet. "It must be pretty boring for you, Marley. If you want something to do, you can go down to the dining hall. All of the current shifters are there." Rember said, pulling out alcohol and cotton balls. She turned and looked at the two, "Or you can stay in here, bored. Nobody's probably going to come back here, so you'll be by yourself for a while." She said, grabbing the materials she had picked out. "Well, that's all I have to say, so good bye." She said, looking up at Drake. She left the laboratory and sighed, walking in the direction of the girls bathroom.

Before Drake could even say hello to Rember, he had left to go fix himself up. "So, want to go to the dining hall?" He asked Marley with a smile, choosing to not talk about the person who was in and out in what seemed like less than a minute. "I'm going to go there, and I'm sure you would be more than welcome to join." He said.

((lol I'm posting at 1:00 in the morning!))

Its nice to meet you Glyph said Willow. And yes... I do fight finishing her apple she said I've been hearing about a duel. What's that all about?

((my idea of the arena is a big indoor concrete room with some ledges on the wall for archers))

Edited by Flamma

Marley rolled her eyes.

"If it means that you'll stop bird dogging me, then fine," she said, putting down her clipboard.

She got up and looked down at him.

"You're kinda short,"

((Not exactly how plot significant this would be, but someone can accidentally find the clipboard if they want))