Raven301

Secrets

Laughing Glyph turned to the hole Rember had pointed out, "Coming?" He asked over his shoulder as he slid through the small tunnel. Slipping out the other side Glyph morphed into a human and called bad at November, "Hurry!"

Coming back to the lab Giniva saw one of the newly caught shape-shifters emerge from a hole and then call back to whom she guessed had helped him get out. "Hold it right there!" Giniva said as the guard instantly had their weapons trained on the escapee, "Just what do you think your doing?"

"Oh crap!" Rember growled, running over to Glyph. "Oh my gosh! Bad shifter!" She glared at him, shaking her head no. "We were supposed to go right, not left." She sighed, putting her hands on her hips. "I'm sorry about this, Giniva. It was my fault I let him get out." She sighed, looking through the fence at Glyph. "I'm so sorry..." She mouthed to him, frowning. "If he transformed into a bird now, he would most likely not be able to be caught though. To bad I have no idea what he can shift into." Rember sighed, looking Glyph in the eye.

(We can't have them escape to early now can we?)

Cody

"Alright." He said. Cody turned to Giniva "Me? Well I'm checking on the shapeshifers." He turned back at the door "You don't need to do that I'll take them, the different way will take longer and they've been waiting so I came to get them, also by them you mean another shapeshifter and who might that be?" He had an intimidating smile on his face with a clipboard and a pen looking at the newly caught shapeshiftes profile. "November and whoever's with you come out and we'll be on our way." He ordered sternly.

November

"I'm going out, I'll buy you guys some time." She whispered.

Cody

"Gilypherin, back to your room unless you want to go to the lab?" He said without looking at him knowing they were free to wander, he needed some fun.

November

"Coming." She said and walked out of the room. "Are you coming with?" She asked Glyph.

Hmmm, I'll have to consider that offer. But, I think I want to see how it goes here before I escape... And who knows, maybe I'll find my own escape route. So at the moment, its a maybe. Willow said with a smile.

"Whatever, you contemplate that while I'm gone. I'll be back soon, so don't get yourself killed," she said, walking off.

As she entered an opening, she noticed a clutter of people and shifters at the edge of the fence, a few of the scientists ordering the shifters around and bringing them back inside.

"Oh, look, it's you" she mocked "Seems you can't even keep mere children locked up, which, by the way, is - I mean was - something I can easily do"

((Flamma gets the reference))

Cody

"I just got here." He said in an evil voice. "Now let's go." He said in an demanding voice sounding like he was about to snap. He grabbed November by the arm "I've brought her." he said interring the test room

Edited by kingcobra2018

((kingcobra - Glyph is outside the the fence but not the main wall with Rember, November is still inside the fence but outside the compound. You ninja.gif'd me! can you edit so that Cody only has November?))

Shifting quickly Glyph leapt into the air as a kite. Flapping quickly Glyph gracefully rose over the group and studied the surrounding land. Suddenly Glyph was jerked backwards with red hot pain racing through his right wing. Falling rapidly the pain forced Glyph into his human form where he hit the ground with a thud. Groaning Glyph turned over and examined his arm that was now bleeding fast and strong.

As the male shape-shifters took off Giniva heard a gunshot near her and saw the boy fall until he shifted about 15 feet above the ground. Seeing that the shifter was shot in the arm Giniva gestured to three of the guards, "Go get him." she ordered turning to Rember, "Coming?" she asked before opening a key padded gate that she opened and then slipped through.

Edited by Raven301

((Ah, yes! Awesome xd.png))

Rember nodded to Giniva and stepped outside the gate, quickly jogging over to Glyph. She knelt down by him and looked at his arm, sighing sadly. "I'm so sorry." She whispered, her voice sounding slightly feminine. She cleared her throat and stood, looking back at the guards and Giniva. "Stand up." She said coldly, grabbing his hands to help pull him up.

Frowning Glyph pulled his right hand away, "Ow." he muttered under his breath as he got to his feet. Turning to the gate Glyph glanced at Rember, "So where are we going now?" Glyph asked, "Still the lab?"

"Yeah, 'fraid so." Rember sighed, looking at his wound. "The scientists will fix that for you. Or me, if we're lucky." She smiled, walking over to Giniva. "I'll fix up his wound, if you'll let me." She said, looking at it. "Than you can experiment on him all you want." She said, metally cringing.

Nodding Giniva opened the door to the building. "I will not be testing on him today," Giniva said smiling wistfully "it's Cody's turn." She said as they quickly walked to the testing area, "But yes you can fix him up."

((I'm going to bed!))

Edited by Raven301

"Oh..." Rember said, looking to the ground briefly. "That's fine, you just do a better job at taking blood and such." She smiled at Giniva, looking back at Glyph. "Remind me again, where are the medical supplies?" She asked, looking around. Her skin crawled as she looked around at all the syringes and needles, but she kept a strait face.

((Good night~))

"Over there." Giniva said gesturing to a wall of cabinets, "They are stocked for anything." Giniva said going over to Cody, "Do you want Gilypherin in here or in the physical lab today?" she asked as she picked up a clipboard off the counter, "It would be interesting to see how his performance would differ in a fight with and with out the wound." Giniva suggested glancing over the list of shifters they had already caught.

As they entered a lab Glyph shivered and looked down. God it's creepy in here! Glyph thought to himself, Heh I pick up a human deity Glyph thought eyes lightening, They are rubbing off on me! As his attention came back to is surroundings Glyphs eyes went back to a dark dark jade as they flickered to the two scientists disucussing what test they would do on him today. Cree-py. he thought again

Cody

"Keep him in here. I think we need a blood sample before we can bring him in physical." He said reading his clipboard. He looked at Glyph. "Take a seat." He said gesturing at the seats. "Now one quick question, what are your forms? I've already got hers but I now need yours. So tell me what are they?" He asked.

November

She walked over to Glyph. "This place is creepy isn't it?" She whispered.

"Right..." Rember said, walking over to the cabinets Ginva gestured to. She opened them and pulled out some guaze, looking back at Glyph. "Glyph, come over here." She called to him, turning back to the cabinet. "I hope they don't make him fight with a wound. That would just be brutal." She muttered, pulling out alcohol and cotton balls.

As Marley left the room - disappointed that she still had nothing to do - she decided that there might be something better to do in the lab. Lo and behold, there were people in there.

"Ah, I see you're doing blood," she said "Of course, I've never been sure why. If it turns into an animal, it's not a human. It's not rocket science, it's logic."

She turned to Giniva. "Well, if it isn't the "animal sciences" girl."

Cody

"Now why do you have to interrupt?" He asked with a glare. "And if you want to know why, in my opinion it's fun, evil and for information. Have you heard what you want to yet?" He asked.

"Yeah." Glyph whispered to November as he confusedly shook his head, "You need to decide where you want me." Glyph said looking at Cody and then Rember, "Where am I going?"

"Alright." Giniva said studying Glyph, "I can always fight him tomorrow."

Edited by Raven301

"Maybe, maybe not. Although, it's a bit of a waste if it's more fun than anything. Then again, watching people have a seizure is also quite fun, in my opinion," she said pulling out a small needle "Being a neurologist comes with it's perks. Unless, you have anything better to do."

Cody

"Just sit down on a chair and I'll be with you in a second." He said. "November follow me." He walked over to a chair. "Sit." He said demandingly.

November

She walked with Cody and sat as told.

Cody

Cody picked up a syringe and took a blood sample then put it on a tray.

November

"Ouch." She said.

Cody

"You can go now, Gilypherin come and sit over here." He said.

November

She got up and walked away from the chair.

Rember watched as Giniva started talking with an albino girl, sighing. She quickly walked over to Glyph and pulled him to the medical area, "He needs to be stiched up. I'm going to take care of him, than you can do your blood work." She explained, looking at Glyph. "I don't know when your going to be able to get out of this. Sorry." She whispered, her eyes flashing yellow.

"That's alright." Glyph said, "And ouch." Glyph added looking pointedly at his arm, "Are you going to stitch me up or what?" he asked wondering over how a shape-shifter ever even got hired here.