Raven301

Secrets

((@Flamma, that's how I imagined it o.o))

November

"Yeah the duel the thing that will most likely hurt all of us badly." She said worried. "So what are your forms?" She asked Willow.

((That was my first vision but then it got moved to outside wink.gif Anyway we need to decide which it is before the duel.

Perhaps we could have an inside area that is the concrete room with a sandy floor as well as a 4 foot ledge all the way around about 10 feet up. About the size of a basketball court.

And then also have an outdoor arena that has a grassy floor with boulders ranging from 30 to 10 feet in one conner, a stream running through the opposite conner, and a few trees and tall grasses in another. About the size of a soccer field [should we make it bigger?]))

"The duel is supposed to be a three way fight in the arena." Glyph explained as he quickly finished his bacon, "I don't know how were supposed to win." he said taking a bite out of his pear.

((So I think the 2 arena things are cool, also they should be fighting in the outside ones. *Immediate hunger games thoughts.*))

November

"Hopefully we don't have to kill each other." She said. I need a plan for the duel. She thought.

Edited by kingcobra2018

((Ok))

"I doubt it." Glyph said as he took another bite of pear, "They still need their test subjects." he explained, "If they find more shifters is when we need to start worrying."

Hmmm lets see. My forms are a fox, cat, owl, snake, blue whale, and a wolf. said Willow. Do you know when the fight is going to start. Edited by Flamma

"As soon as we finish eating I think." Glyph said as he finished his pear. Getting up and throwing away the core Glyph walked back to the table, "Are you two done yet?" he asked sitting down again.

Yes I think I'm ready said Willow walking over to the food table and stuffing a handful of cereal in her other pocket.

((short:'(:'(:'(:'(:'( ))

((Whoa, I leave to clean the kitchen and look at art supplies and almost a whole page is done xd.png))

"Um, I'm not short. You're short." Drake said, looking at Marley. "I'm 6'5'', and how tall are you?" He asked her, looking around for a lab coat.

Rember sighed as she stood up, pulling her shirt down. "So now my shirts all bloody. But, there aren't any other shirts here." She muttered to herself, walking to the dining hall. "I wonder if they all left to go to the arena..." She whispered, opening the door and walking in. She saw the three shifters and walked over to them, sitting across from Glyph. "Are you Willow?" She called to the new girl, holding her stomach.

(I decided to skip the nursing part xd.png)

Marley looked over in the corner, a bit embarrassed. She had been siting the whole time, so there hadn't been much for a comparison, but she hid herself with her normal posture, standing perfectly with her hands behind her back.

"6'3"," she said "So, what's your name? I never caught it."

"I'm Drake Gullian." Drake said with a smile, walking over to another cabinet. "In here?" He asked, opening it. He smiled and pulled out a lab coat, holding it up. "Would this fit you?" He asked, tossing it over to Marley. "So, what's your name?"

"Marley. And I don't need that," she said, picking up her own coat "I'm not going to watch the fight. If they can't change forms then it's just the same as watching humans fight, which I can easily arrange myself."

"I'm pretty sure they will shift into different forms." Drake said, walking to the door. He opened it and stepped aside, "Ladies first." He smiled, waving his hand through the door. "I wonder when Rember is going to free those shifters." He thought, frowning slightly. Edited by littlelizzie

As Marley walked through the door, she looked back at Drake.

"You know, don't tell anyone, but I think I know how to help these shifters escape," she said, with a serious look on her face."

((All this red and yellow text is reminding me of mangoes xd.png ))

Willow looked over when someone came in the room. The front of there shirt was covered in blood. are you ok? she cried.

((short again:'( ))

"Oh really?" Drake asked, cocking an eye brow. "How do you think you could help them?" He asked curiously, following after Marley. "I would love to help all of the shifters escape." He said with a smile. "I do need to talk to Rember, though." He thought.

"Oh, I'm perfectly fine. I just tripped." Rember smiled, waving the thought away. "But, are you Willow? I'm Scott." She said with a kind smile.

((Mangoes are good~))

Edited by littlelizzie

"Hey." Glyph said as Rember sat down at their table, "I thought you would change shirts." Glyph said stretching, "And yes this is Willow" Edited by Raven301

"Hi." Rember said, looking at Glyph. "I didn't find any shirts, so I didn't bother changing. I can change when I get back home anyways." She said, looking around. "You should eat something fulfilling, so you do good in the duel." She said, putting her head on the table. "I should probably eat something too." She muttered, her stomach growling.

"Well, for one, we can't just try to hurdle them all out at once, like last time," she said "It'd have to be one at a time. I'll tell you later, after the fight."

"Like last time?" Drake questioned, furrowing his eye brows. "What do you mean?" He asked, looking around. "Could you lead the way to the arena? I don't really know my way around here." He said, smiling sheepishly. Edited by littlelizzie

"I wasn't there for the whole story, but at one point I heard an alarm go off."

She led him outside, squinting in the harsh light.

"It's over that way," she said, pointing to a large arena.

((assuming that the battle is in the outdoor arena))

"I had some bacon." Glyph pointed out, "And I don't like to eat much before fighting, I eat after." As he said this Glyph's eyes turned a clear emerald. "Anyway when is this show gonna get on the road?" he asked Rember wondering why he never told people his name.

"Ah, maybe one of the shifters tried to get out?" Drake said, walking in the direction Marley had pointed. "I don't think any scientists would try to break any shifters out; it would be to risky. They could lose their job." He said, knowing it was Rember who had set off the alarm. He usually did that, though. It was just his style, Drake guessed.

Rember shrugged, looking at Giniva. "Whenever everyone eats, I suppose." She said, looking back at Glyph. "Where did you find the bacon?" She asked, perking up. "I'm just not going to bring up my voice. Maybe everyone will forget..." She thought, sighing quietly.

Edited by littlelizzie

"Why you would even want a job here is beyond me," Marley said "But whatever floats your boat, I guess."

((Is it OK if Marley finds out Remembers Rembers real/fake name at some point?))

((Yeah, that's fine~ It would be her fake name because she hates saying her real name :3 And Marley can find out she's a girl, too, if you want smile.gif Same goes for Nove and Glyph~))

"Yeah, it would suck to work here." Drake said, looking at Marley. "What do you do for a living?" He asked, walking over to the arena. "I wonder what Rember did to get blood on his shirt. Maybe a shifter attacked him?" He thought, looking around for any shifters or scientists.

((Cool, but Ima try to find that out later, unless I'm pitted in a situation where I have to find out))

"I'm a neurologist. Most people would call it boring and tedious, but I myself like the challenge. Seems they don't have any here, but of course, I'm not saying that I would apply for a job."